Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) (40555 Views)

Whistle Blower Exposes Hijacked Foodstuffs Meant For Refugees In Bauchi. Photos / Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / APC Has Been Hijacked By A Few - Dele Momodu Blasts Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by xreal: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
The People are wise.
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
bunch of thieves!
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by Mbediogu(m): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
doesn't look like any rubbish PDP nonsense. it's more like seized bikes by government dirty officers of useless taskforce.

it's good as they snatched their bikes back, I pray they deal with these useless VIO officers that seize their bikes and resell in Abuja.

The only name for any kind of theft is THEFT.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by zudozz: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
buhari's nephews n cousins. mizurabu lot!
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by petermichaels(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
And a presidnt elect from there want 2 curb kworaption! How posible is it? Hm naija!
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oga tisha... we know de meaning joooor o! It's just good once in while to create semblance fun with words. The motor cycles are foreign to the people jaaaare and that's why they've descended on them same way the Zulu are doing grin

Pebcak:

Definition of XENOPHOBE
: one unduly fearful of what is foreign and especially of people of foreign origin

wrong use

Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
opportunity to b a bike owner na b diz o
no dullin o
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by timunstopable: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
doesn't look like any rubbish PDP nonsense. it's more like seized bikes by government dirty officers of useless taskforce.

it's good as they snatched their bikes back, I pray they deal with these useless VIO officers that seize their bikes and resell in Abuja.

if only you took time to look at the pictures

Those are brand new motorcycles not used one

look before you type next time
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Chai brand new boxer. 112k/one. Make it rain!!!
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by todayguest(m): 1:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Unless the govt decides to turn a blind eye on the issue. Otherwise, to arrest them and retrieve the bikes is very easy.
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by caniva(m): 1:52am On Apr 22, 2015
I don't understand this picture. Pls are they stealing or just hijacking?

If it's stealing, then it's okay.

Afterall, stealing is not Corruption.
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by nduchucks: 1:55am On Apr 22, 2015
The owners of the machines probably used the people's looted funds from shady government contracts to procure the machines. They people are taking their money back.

If that's not the case, the looting is unfair.
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by Pebcak: 2:32am On Apr 22, 2015
bigtt76:
Oga tisha... we know de meaning joooor o! It's just good once in while to create semblance fun with words. The motor cycles are foreign to the people jaaaare and that's why they've descended on them same way the Zulu are doing grin

No p Ma just checking
U get mouth
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by Coolbite(m): 6:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Singing: "I like aammm, i like am oooo. Me i like my country. I like the land and the people. Everything he dey for my country. Make we join hands make Nigeria better." When a government destroy the psyche of the people, and intentionally pauperise them. That is what result. So, lets join hands with Buhari to effect a new order.
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by Omowalksola(f): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2015
I luv dis..derez neva a dulling moment in 9ja...Sharp pple
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by tlops(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Achaba!
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by DTaj: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:

Look at the pictures again, bro. They al had the 'chach-mint nylon' on them. They are new! So, they could not have been snatched by VIOs and recovered! It's a PDP thing; it's in their DNA. Fraud and impunity! lol
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by DTaj: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:

Look at the pictures again, bro. The motorbikes all had the 'chacha-mint, fresh, new nylon' on them. They are new! So, they could not have been snatched by VIOs and recovered! It's a PDP thing; it's in their DNA. Fraud and impunity! lol
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by eazy222: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Dat is gud no dulli buhari pple twele
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by Femmighty(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2015
That is stealing
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by adahgold(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Is this CHANGE they are Talking about....
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by hush15: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2015
godsamist:
Not long story but simple issue,take back what govt of the thieves are with holding from you. Case Closed!
Looking at scene makes me more angry,pdp holds nigerians to ransome for years,what a tranny govt!

so some nairalanders can encourage this kinda of miscreant behaviour and yet, see Fayose as a tout... very ironic.

should one of these vie for governorship someday, you wont recall his criminal past.
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:

The bikes are all brand new and wrapped
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by Bowaley17(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
K
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

oga, this thing na tear leather... Look well...
kaî!! guy? you be abokee nie?which kind picture kwaliti be this nah?
Re: Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
ok!! I've looked well ooh! pls don't derail the thread by mentioning my monicker grin

I'm talking based on what I've witnessed and not based on media reports cos I no see any person wearing any mumu PDP 'shate' here noni!!
it could even be a south African company for all I care cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara / The Triple-camera System: Apple Launches iphone 11 In Nigeria / Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.