Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) (38767 Views)

PURE ANDROID Car DVD Navi System Now Available On Pre Order / My Pre-order Experience With Kakakibuy / ****Kakaki + Asids55** Pre-order Man Diesel 18.232 Flatbed Truck**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by roughdiamond(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
acadollar:

Yes i have one golf 3 now, though a bit expensive, find below the pics also the price for the golf 4 is 700k
That Golf4 is expensive.How much is the Golf3? Thanks for your previous response
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Eminentbola: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
sexybol:
Can you please explain how one can convert or use all this lpg cars in Nigeria. Moreover I have observed that you don't give prompt response to inquiries as a lot of are kept hanging on your thread.

I called you to get an assurance kind of that this deals are true but I must confess you were not convincing enough. You couldn't even recall your Nigeria contact's name and address easily , you kept refering me to NL which brings alot of doubt into your genuity.I ll also add that you should encourage your previous clients to come and testify on this thread (I am yet to see one in the most recent pages I have checked)

Why am I saying all this? Because I am scared and needs to be careful who I give my money to and " custom and boarder stories begins to unfold". So boss if you really mean bizness convince us because I know am not speaking for myself alone there are others out there watching.
True talk bro! Even I am thinking of ordering d Lexus car from op and u just stated exactly my fear. I was actually looking for d testimonies too... Can't 4get inspireddm case...
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by kwammy5000(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
acadollar:
2004 Honda for just $2500

I like dis EOD, how much is it last plus d shipment to lagos.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:39am On Jul 13, 2015
kwammy5000:

I like dis EOD, how much is it last plus d shipment to lagos.
Sold out
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by davidfaps: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2015
acadollar:

All Veracruz are diesel, i dnt have fuel

Hello Brother, I have a Hyundai Veracruz for sale. It uses Petrol not Diesel. Please call me on 08174672213 if still interested.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Benz Compressor very sharp

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Bobohkhan:
Please how much can I get Kia Carens(Rondo) 2014 to Lagos including clearing.
The ones here are diesel and Lpg, no fuel, do you like?
Lpg cars are convertible in lagos, they convert it to fuel, they only change the manifold and little things because most lpg cars have the same skeleton like fuel cars.
It doesn't cost so much, you can enquire from mechanics in Ladipo area
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 12:47am On Jul 14, 2015
acadollar:

Lpg cars are convertible in lagos, they convert it to fuel, they only change the manifold and little things because most lpg cars have the same skeleton like fuel cars.
It doesn't cost so much, you can enquire more from Ladipo area.
They even convert some in Korea but is more expensive converting here.

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 12:49am On Jul 14, 2015
A6 now in stock

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
2009 Honda Civic Hybrid

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chevy baby 2012

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kia small bus

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Bobohkhan: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
acadollar:

It doesn't cost so much, you can enquire from mechanics in Ladipo area

Thank you I will make the enquiry but how much can get the diesel to Lagos including clearing.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 12:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Bobohkhan:

Thank you I will make the enquiry but how much can get the diesel to Lagos including clearing.
1.4mill
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Volks wagen bug available

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Accidented Honda Crv for $3000

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Neat, Luxurious 2012 Kia Picanto available at 1.5 mill

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
sexybol:
Can you please explain how one can convert or use all this lpg cars in Nigeria. Moreover I have observed that you don't give prompt response to inquiries as a lot of are kept hanging on your thread.

I called you to get an assurance kind of that this deals are true but I must confess you were not convincing enough. You couldn't even recall your Nigeria contact's name and address easily , you kept refering me to NL which brings alot of doubt into your genuity.I ll also add that you should encourage your previous clients to come and testify on this thread (I am yet to see one in the most recent pages I have checked)

Why am I saying all this? Because I am scared and needs to be careful who I give my money to and " custom and boarder stories begins to unfold". So boss if you really mean bizness convince us because I know am not speaking for myself alone there are others out there watching.
Convincing you is an understatement to me because even apart from this thread, i had deal with people here and i don't or ever had issues as regards to money and accountability so if you deem it fit to deal with me, i don't think you should have any fear.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Azeera for sale @ $3000

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hyundai bus for only $1500

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Matiz for 700 usd
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Very rare Fuel 2012 Kia sportage at 13,000 Usd
Diesel version is 9000 usd

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chevrolet Spark for just $3000

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by splendore(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
PLEASE WHATS THE PRICE OF THE E-CLASS ,PLUS SHIPPING AND CLEARING?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Engobi(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
acadollar:
2007 Santa fe, Diesel
I need this HYndai Santa fe 2007 fuel tokunbo seriously pls if u can arrange it for me reach me 08081495089 Richard.tnks
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Engobi:

I need this HYndai Santa fe 2007 fuel tokunbo seriously pls if u can arrange it for me reach me 08081495089 Richard.tnks
Sorry only Diesel available now
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
$2000

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
$5000

1 Share

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
$5500..county

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
$4500

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by phnibeogu: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
acadollar:
2010 Sonata LPG for just $3000
I want this
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by phnibeogu: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
acadollar:
2010 Hyundai Sonata Y20 LPG @ just $3800
how do we deal. How long to Nigeria and total cost

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.