Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta (34947 Views)

Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together / Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) / Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by LordaGuru: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
By now, we all know that Oritsefemi’s Instagram account was hacked and his private messages leaked. Most of the messages were to women he did not know, and him trying to hit up the chicks saying "I'm a Nigerian international superstar". Later he was able to regain control of his account and he posted that he guessed the hacker "do me April fool…"

This morning however, he added another post to his page, which has since been deleted, where he posted a picture of a woman with the caption "feel free 2 c de face of my hacker…#asenibanidaro". The woman turns out to be his fiancée, Blessing Rawa, who has now reacted to his calling her the hacker by posting her own side of the story. Read below...

"My attention was called to a post on instagram this morning by some friends. My fiancee of five years put me on the blast and accused me of hacking his IG page, this is really surprising to me as I wasn’t around him when his phone got hacked or in Lagos, neither do I have the password to his IG account. How I could have hacked a personal phone that I don’t own beats me.

I will never betray you like this Femi, I have always resolved to settling our issues in private no matter how bad it is. I can understand if you want to end the relationship and move on with your life , I’d accept that as the will of God but you don’t need to disgrace me publicly and drag my name to the mud all because of fame.

We suffered together and I was there before your claim to fame and still stood by you when God started blessing you because I know you truly deserve to be rewarded for all your years of hustling and hardwork. I am writing this openly and demand you delete that post and show some respect to me and the years we spent together which is now a bad memory for me. How can you be so heartless and cruel.

When you called to say you googled to know who hacked your IG page and my name was mentioned I laughed thinking it’s one of your pranks. I deserve some respect, the same one have shown you all these years. You bring me down and make me look like the villain while you become the hero.

You should be ashamed of yourself for betraying my trust and love but instead you turn this around and put me on the blast so the world can overlook your shortcomings and focus on me. God sees It all."

Source: http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2015/04/oritsefemi-and-fiancee-of-5-years-in.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
So this guy is now an celebrities abi

Issokay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
but who ask her to tell us how they both started or how she was with him b4 he obtain stardom, "just say ure nt d one dat did it n Bleep off.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good women are hard to come by these days....

Like Jayz said...You cant turn a bad girl good, cos when she gone bad, nigga she gone forever...

Experience is the best teacher

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by yetunde01(f): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by SuperSuave(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
I'm not just convinced but I know oritsefemi is not innocent too. But wait o! How this lady take resemble pesin wey fit hack nw? I think the so called "hacker" screenshot his convos from his(femi's) phone, sent and deleted them om his phone cos hacking a facebook account no be beans not to talk of IG. Double wahala for live-body: kasala for relationship, kasala for your personality
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Edygrin(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
What if Oritsefemi is no longer interested and is looking for a way out of d relationship? #JustSaying

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by delishpot: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
I knew it will end like this
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Firmjudge(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wetin come happen, how this one tak concern me.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by SageNaruto(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
"fiancée of 5 years"?!
see as him just go book space 4 d babe life... CHAI...!!!!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
angry

fvck ish.

next thread pls.

#YOLO
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by gabe15(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
just incase
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by emperorchedda(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
The girl is hot in the first pic though.
She can move to me and I aint gonna accuse her of nothing

15 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by jendy36(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
If this is true, it suppose to make front page, as the former one made.

Let the whole world hear the truth that the girl's name is free.

If the story when she was accused made front page, let the story of when her hands are free also make front page.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by LordaGuru: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
SageNaruto:
"fiancée of 5 years"?!
see as him just go book space 4 d babe life... CHAI...!!!!
He's not just being fair. If indeed he was waiting to hammer, now that he has hammered, he should have married the babe straight up.

Once again, my topic is on front page! Simultaneously Dancing skelewu+ Shoki+ Azonto+ Kukere+ Gangnam+ Sankelewa+ Unknown Dance.... To YAHWEH be all the Glory. Thanks Seun for creating NL, thanks IshiLove, Lalastica, Aboyaji, ITBomb, Onozztins, Eblinksflex and everybody that has posted things that helped and taught us important stuffs. Long live NLanders, Long live NairaLand.com

7 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Una c wetin I dey talk.DONT WASTE YOUR TIME BEING A GOOD GURL FOR A GUY THAT ISNT YOUR HUSBAND! GUYS DONT LIKE GOOD GURLS, THEY JUST PRETEND TO LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY LOVE THE CONTROL.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by LordaGuru: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
Una c wetin I dey talk.DONT WASTE YOUR TIME BEING A GOOD GURL FOR A GUY THAT ISNT YOUR HUSBAND! GUYS DONT LIKE GOOD GURLS, THEY JUST PRETEND TO LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY LOVE THE CONTROL.
I agree. Yes, I agree to vehemently disagree with you on this. Guys don't just only like good girls, we love and treasure good girls. None of my friends that have married so far married any of the bitches they regularly took to clubs. They all married what we guys call "marriage material", a girl that they are sure did not screw any other even when they traveled far for long. I seriously look forward to marrying a good homely girl that would build me a decent peaceful home.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by FLAWLES(f): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
5years? Are u shiting me?? Nigga was actually tired mehn

12 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by SurePresident: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
jendy36:
If this is true, it suppose to make front page, as the former one made.

Let the whole world hear the truth that the girls name is free.

If the story when she was accused made front page, let the story of when her hands are free also make front page.

You are very right. Especially, since this is a follow up to the initial story, people will appreciate to access it with ease. Mods, do the needful, font page.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by LordaGuru: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
5years? Are u shiting me?? Nigga was actually tired mehn
Wow. Do u mean u can not suffer with and wait for a guy for 5 years to make it? Is true love dead in our generation?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by FLAWLES(f): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
LordaGuru:

Wow. Do u mean u can not suffer with and wait for a guy for 5 years to make it? Is true love dead in our generation?
.read the topic again,its not GIRLFRIEND but FIANCEE.which kin rottiii fiancee b dat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by LordaGuru: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:
I knew it will end like this
You sound like you realy know them inside out. Do you live with them, r u related to them or tight friend with either of them?
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
LordaGuru:

I agree. Yes, I agree to vehemently disagree with you on this. Guys don't just only like good girls, we love and treasure good girls. None of my friends that have married so far married any of the bitches they regularly took to clubs. They all married what we guys call "marriage material", a girl that they are sure did not screw any other even when they traveled far for long. I seriously look forward to marrying a good homely girl that would build me a decent peaceful home.

My dear, leave all that good gurl syndrome. It hardly works.There are" good "gurls but they are outnumbered by gurls who pretends to be good. If you see where I dey form good girl ehn, even the devil sef dey confirm! grin . Doesn't take long before my real sef surfaces, don't like the deceitful cloak.

7 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by LordaGuru: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
.read the topic again,its not GIRLFRIEND but FIANCEE.which kin rottiii fiancee b dat?
Chei, daris God o! I hope I get u right. Invariably, u r saying u can not suffer with or wait for your fiance for 5 years to make it. Right?
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by baralatie(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
let me see:
1.he has a least a car
2.he has a least a flat
3.he has a least a savings account
4.he can at least send one child to school till university.
angry
and he booked five(5) years of a woman's life for whhhhhhhaaaaaattt!!
okay, ladies already posted a topic that they LOVE BAD BOYS!

9 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by LordaGuru: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

My dear, leave all that good gurl syndrome. It hardly works.There are good gurls but they are outnumbered by gurls who pretends to be good. If you see where I dey form good girl ehn, if the devil sef dey confirm! grin
Lol. May GOD have mercy on us the innocent guys of this generation. So, u agree that you are not a good girl?! Chei!, I don see something for nairaland! What's the opposite of good? The opposite of good is evil, so u dey clear me now say u be evil girl. TuPac said even the worst and most devious thug needs true Love, it only comes from good girls. You said there are just few good girls remaining on Planet Earth, I MUST marry from one of them. I pray that GOD will not allow me to marry evil girl.

14 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Beesluv: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmm, double wahala for living person

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by FLAWLES(f): 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
LordaGuru:

Chei, daris God o! I hope I get u right. Invariably, u r saying u can not suffer with or wait for your fiance for 5 years to make it. Right?
.how ll somebody engage me for 5years?shuuu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by habeebcole: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by habeebcole: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
.how ll somebody engage me for 5years?shuuu
lol....u neva meet craxe peson bfore

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Bonapart(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
I dnt know them both to start with...
But fiancee for five years Bitches can never learn

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by owen4u(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Baring Cleavage In Beautiful Photo / Omotola 40th Birthday: Igbinedion, Dangote, Elumelu, Momodu, The Idibias, Others / Dj Cuppy Parties With Yakubu Aiyegbeni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.