Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa (56272 Views)

The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by showbobo(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
This Is What Happens When You Give A Lame Man Some Kitty. . . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by DonaldGenes(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sad
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by free2ryhme: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by uchechukwum(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mehn. D babe try oh so she wear ring for gud 5 years. Dats if she's telling the truth
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by sketcherJ(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Some Acclaimed Nigerian celebrities are animals if u get to know them very well...

Some Nigerian ladies are fools...even if u dont know them

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Okuda(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Sad sha! I feel She's telling the truth

But wait o! 5 years? she wore an engagement ring for 5 years?

no be una.. you would do the same thing too if it was psquare or tuface. forget all this your talk... we sabi una
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Tunagy: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
story 4 d gods....... aw e take concern me sad
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by jojoki: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
some of this sudden star don't deserve a good woman, He should remember people lyk Azadous who was once famous but long forgotten now. he should appologise to her Asap.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by ksmartdope(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
oboi I want this girl on my bed see something na
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by 9niceguy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
She deserves better than what femi has just done. Too sad! Eni to ni ori koni fila
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by BlackGirlsCode: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
5 years fiance....olorun maje!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]They are some sh*t that ain't suppose to be on front page.
and this thread is one of them.

a forum of over a million people, and seun's goons wants us to be discussing about one unknown fat girl. smh.

cc:Seun[/size]
When did he become a gangster with goons?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Diznie(f): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
what a pity...after 5years

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by airsaylongcon: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
first note is Blessing's birthday wish to Femi 4months ago.

Last post is her reply to his blast today

This is just a cheap publicity stunt. The Warri boy and his babe know what they are up to

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by AJOT99(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sorry oooo
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
well.. she must have seen it coming... considering the type of person he is.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by scribble: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
What men dont realize is no matter how fine the babe you leave your wife/fiance for is,

u will still tire..

better to marry the loyal women and treat the hos like hos

in Jay Z voice:
the problem is you dudes treat the one that you're loving with the same respect you treat the one that you're humping//
and that aint bout nothing, if ever u mad about something it wont be that, oh no! you wont see that//
i dont be at places where we comfy at with no beeatch, oh no you wont see that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by pbs4real(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Sad sha! I feel She's telling the truth

But wait o! 5 years? she wore an engagement ring for 5 years?
i gues she's lord of the rings.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Tymax(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Who else had his password?

She should be happy he called her a "hacker".... although that is a grave insult to those brilliant programmers.

5 years as a fiancée and he is old and not broke.... babe you are not wife material to this guy. He will probably look elsewhere to find a wife.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by stonecoldcafe: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=18pt]All i see is the young sister's tummy. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, babe is toned. grin cheesy[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by liquidmetall: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Pretty woman. Femi u lost out smh

how?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by niggi4life(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
kendrick9:
Judging from those pics,she doesn't look responsible... she looks lyk a hood rat.
May God bless u
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Kzealz(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
if u bleep 5yr for free na godwin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by bomasek(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Abeg who be that flat belly babe wey snap with her?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by swizz01(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]does dis street gal luk lyk som1 hu can operate a PC talk more a hacker.......?

abeg I'm going back to d Gold Circle thread.....

lastly, she ain't Oritsefemi fiance...rather his straf mate.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by illiad: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
kendrick9:
Judging from those pics,she doesn't look responsible... she looks lyk a hood rat.

Judging from your comment you didn't sound responsible, you sound like a lousy smelling rat.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by marieolae(f): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
this is what happens when you give a man your 'everything', without commitment on his side..
He'll take advantage! I feel sorry for her

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by faray: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
dechandel:

Meanwhile, who dash Oritsefemi 'Nigeria international superstar'
Na Orubebe oje

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by tintingz(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mtcheeeew! Rubbish..!!

All this yeye people looking for attention, you wanna become celeb by all means.

It is all planned up by oritse femi and this lady.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by coldasice11(m): 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
My dear after 5 yrs nd all this crap... You sef, after 3yrs, him no marry, you wetin you still dey wait for. after he had finished with you, decided to treat you this way. Babe, wake and smell the coffee and move on with your life. He doesn't deserve you anyway.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by venatus25(m): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
VickyRotex:
Aye okunrin imi len ri yen ooo

Awonmi o layole kobo embarassed undecided
Chai, I dey hia de enjoy dis reading na so u con remember me a sweet lyrics from Oga Femi track, double wahala, Kai na so ma attention com Waka follow de lyrics be dat oo, abeg wetin be de meaning, the sweetness of this lyrics is killing me.

Abeg the meaning please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Received Pussy Cream & intimacy gadgets As Christmas Gifts ( Pics, Videos) / Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.