Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders (36881 Views)

Media Attacks On Adeboye Orchestrated By Ayodele Fayose – APC / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by listenersky: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Hammefeez: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by MrMcJay(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eeya....

APC is bidding its time till around a week or two to May 29. They won't impeach him earlier than that. If they do,
1. Fayose would run to the Courts and the court may grant a ruling which may scuttle the process.
2. PDP would provide him use of the military and Police to intimidate the Lawmakers.

However, if they impeach him about a week to May 29,
1. It would be too late to get a court ruling to save him before APC takes over Abuja.
2. The Armed Forces and Police would be too cautious to lay a finger to defend him for fear of incurring the wrath of the new powers that be.

Mind you, once Fayose and his Deputy are impeached, the next person in line to be sworn in as Acting Governor is the APC speaker. Even if the new PDP House Members come on board, they can't rescind the decision of the former house. The best they can do is to help contribute towards Fayose's legal fees in Court. Even Fayose's deputy won't be able to support his boss when the federal might has been withdrawn.

And you know what, most of the new PDP Honourables would decamp to APC within 100 days. Anyone wanna bet?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Una wan impeach the Jagaban of Ekiti?

I laugh in Zulu grin grin

Those elders must be wearing the same diapers with pa buhari
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by justhelp(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
ok
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by OtunbaChibok(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
As an ardent APC suppporter,I feel this man "Fayose" should be left alone to atleast settle down and govern Ekiti state. Haba,I duff my hat for that "rascal". From all indications,he is welll loved in his state and whether stomach infrastructure or not,his poeple love him and he's playing his local politics well. I am not from Ekiti state,so if Ekiti masses hve had the opportunity @ d polls 3 times and voted for "Fayose and PDP",I think his people wanted him. I urge APC leaders not to allow slefish and desperation of removing Fayose to over cloud the wishes of the masses. God bless Ekiti state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by tola9ja: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Those elders are obviously kids.
Foolish men.
Impeach Fayose and watch Ekiti burn...

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tinubu kind of politics is not healthy for a demicratic nation like Nigeria.If at all Nigeria practice a democracy the issue of godfatherism and imposition of candidates by tinubu will be a criminal offense and punishable by law.Why will only one man be dictating on who should hold an elective position?Tinubu ought to be cooling off in kirikiri maximum prison for this dastardly act.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tinubu kind of politics is not healthy for a demicratic nation like Nigeria.If at all Nigeria practice a democracy the issue of godfatherism and imposition of candidates by tinubu will be ayr criminal offense and punishable by law.Why will only one man be dictating on who should hold an elective position?Tinubu ought to be cooling off in kirikiri maximum prison for this dastardly act.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by feyisejoy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Those elders are obviously kids.
Foolish men.
Impeach Fayose and watch Ekiti burn...
Nothing will happen

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by airsaylongcon: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hate it or love it Fayose is a people person. His followers may hate his party but they love him. He has their "mumu" button. And the guy is a lovable person. Forget all his tantrums o, this guy had a job to do for Pdp and he executed with excellence.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by ayaside(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
What ELDERS..Ekiti people love Fayose..I have friends there who have their love and support for him.The "ELDERS" should worry about stable power supply...1Naira=$1 and of course;the oil price.To me,these are more worrisome.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by seemsnice: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
gbl01:
I think APC should free the guy. Enough is enough.
Free who? If Fayose has a second tot he wouldn't av bin bhavng like a Tout b4 d election, he bought front page of many newspaper laying false and untrue allegation against APC and GMB, to d extent of dragging his family linen in d mud. Omo osan ti nko ponpo ba iya e.

I will remind u dat if GEJ should av won dis election, fayose would have made d lawmaker lyf unbearable and make dis lyf a hellfire for them.

I am eagerly waiting and praying for his impeachment not because of anything than turning his mother to a laughing stock for d whole world.
To all mothers, I give kudos to u, may u never born a child like Fayose that will drag ur linen in d mud. Amin.
Love ur mother and click LIKE. Thank u all

9 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Emeks008(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mumu set of people. And later u
ppl will come out to preach CHANGE to we Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Eyepencil: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Noise makers. Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by coolitempa(f): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Texcoco:
Wonders shall never end,so everything now has an "elders forum"......Soon we will have Thieffnubu elders forum.

ichidodo is that you again.... grin...This is serious......first ichidodo.....then texcoco....then entchidodo.....n...then.... ahuitzotl........and now back to texcoco Buhari why now I blame baba 4 this.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by seemsnice: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
otunsman:
Tinubu kind of politics is not healthy for a demicratic nation like Nigeria.If at all Nigeria practice a democracy the issue of godfatherism and imposition of candidates by tinubu will be ayr criminal offense and punishable by law.Why will only one man be dictating on who should hold an elective position?Tinubu ought to be cooling off in kirikiri maximum prison for this dastardly act.
Tinubu did his mathematics wella on nigeria poltics and achieve it, I demur if dey know you in ur street, try do something and let's c d outcome. Stop unnecessary castigation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Dandeson1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]Supported!
Fayose must go!
The knowledgeable people of Ekiti cannot afford to have that kinda razzz man as a governor.

Sigh...
after 3 months Ban.

thank you mods for accepting my plea.

even though I never did anything.[/size]
grin
. 3months shocked talk true wetin you really do grin
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by omohdon(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fayose has murdered sleep, therefore he can't see any sleep. ..... trust me.why is he begging. Coward!

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by fareed69(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
bobmalu83:
They can't impeach ppls choice

Really.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by HzRF(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
seemsnice:

Free who? If Fayose has a second tot he wouldn't av bin bhavng like a Tout b4 d election, he bought front page of many newspaper laying false and untrue allegation against APC and GMB, to d extent of dragging his family linen in d mud. Omo osan ti nko ponpo ba iya e.

I will remind u dat if GEJ should av won dis election, fayose would have made d lawmaker lyf unbearable and make dis lyf a hellfire for them.

I am eagerly waiting and praying for his impeachment not because of anything than turning his mother to a laughing stock for d whole world.
To all mothers, I give kudos to u, may u never born a child like Fayose that will drag ur linen in d mud. Amin.
Love ur mother and click LIKE. Thank u all
Hope u cum with mat and are u an arsenal fan cuz u will need d 2 while waiting for him to be impeach

Make dem elders go talk am for and see Hw dem no mob dem

"Irredeemable dictatorship"

This is dia fears that Ekiti will continue to be PDP and with fayose impeachment things might look well for dem
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by demandtruth: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:
APC are now baring their fangs even before May 29...

The will and mandate of the people of Ekiti must not be subverted.

Ekiti people should arise and defend their mandate from political vultures

What fangs are you referring to:

- the one Fayose slapped a Judge
-the one he locked out the opposition because he had Gej backing
- the one 7 members usurp the power of 19 other members
- the one fayose allowed and implemented the laws passed by 7 of 26 members
- etc

the moment there's no separation of powers, then what is your own
definition of democracy.
or
is yours demonstration of crazy

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by WIZGUY69(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dandeson1:
. 3months shocked talk true wetin you really do grin

my guy.

na just because I tell truth about PDP o

you know say nah thief full that party
grin

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by fareed69(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nimblemind:
Okay fayose is a torn in the flesh to APC but this desperation by these lawmakers only shows that all our politicians(regardless of the party) are self-centered ìdiots who jointly pretend under the guise of parties but keep up the do or die game!

Really

His Days are Numbered

Good Night

Fayose
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Dandeson1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
WIZGUY69:

my guy.

na just because I tell truth about PDP o

you know say nah thief full that party
grin
hahahaha, I support you brotherly, all this mods sef, no freedom of speech again, one ban me till the year 2106, you can imagine
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by kennyeast(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
The will of what people? The election that was rigged for him buy the security agencies? Wake up and tell urself the truth for once.

Trailblazer1:

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
bobmalu83:
They can't impeach ppls choice
they cant impeach area touts choice
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by WIZGUY69(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dandeson1:
hahahaha, I support you brotherly, all this mods sef, no freedom of speech again, one ban me till the year 2106, you can imagine

hahahahah.

nawa o.

with you and the mod, shey una go witness that year to unban you

xhai.

and na my money and mb I de use o.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by foura: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:

fayose came through ekitigate and must go,where were you when he sent all the 19 lawmakers out of ekiti,uptil election time they could not enter state.the 19 lawmaker were not even allow to campaign how will people vote for them,fayose must go and the election will be cancel cool

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nimblemind(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
fareed69:

Really

His Days are Numbered

Good Night

Fayose
His days are numbered because?
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by vicky4227(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Even when PDP was in power, they were not as intimidating as APC is now. I want to believe that APC is still trying to adjust to what it means to hold on to power.
If they are not careful, they will lose it faster than they got it. I am just advising them to be careful and thread with caution.
Let the allow fayose rule in peace. Election campaign is over they have won. They should enjoy their newly won position and stop intimating every member of the opposition party.
Abeg if you feel otherwise no vex. I am just speaking my mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frame-Up: FG Issues Statement On Obasanjo's Looming 'Arrest' & 'Detention' / Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.