Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders (36894 Views)

Media Attacks On Adeboye Orchestrated By Ayodele Fayose – APC / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Okudiover(m): 5:31am On Apr 22, 2015
bobmalu83:
They can't impeach ppls choice
Oh yes they can and they should. Those 19 legislators are also the peoples choice. It is illegal to use thugs, police or the army to prevent them from carrying out their legal duties. Fayose have been signing bills into law with just 7 legislators for months. What sort of banana state do you call Ekiti?
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Dav24(m): 5:42am On Apr 22, 2015
If the speaker of Ekiti state house of assembly want the exulted office of the governor, let him go and test his popularity at the polls. it is amazing that the speaker's sudden interest in the exulted office of the governor is trying to exploit the constitutional procedures at his dispossal to his advantage. I cant believe that 19 persons have taken the whole state hostage and we are shamelessly clapping our hands. I think Ekiti people are not benefiting from this charade.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by thegeniusoye(m): 5:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Tinubu is your biggest headache! Jagaban is not even mentioned in the article that shows how desperate you are to give a dog a bad name to have it hanged.
Yes, Tinubu is the strong man of SouthWest politics but you can't lay this at his door. The impeachable offences are REAL and you can take your time to read them.
IamEkiti!
otunsman:
Tinubu kind of politics is not healthy for a demicratic nation like Nigeria.If at all Nigeria practice a democracy the issue of godfatherism and imposition of candidates by tinubu will be ayr criminal offense and punishable by law.Why will only one man be dictating on who should hold an elective position?Tinubu ought to be cooling off in kirikiri maximum prison for this dastardly act.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by thegeniusoye(m): 5:53am On Apr 22, 2015
Forget the media stunts, Ekiti people are now tired of your Fayose

Did you just call Ekiti legislators riff raffs? com'on, you really need to get a life,
SeverusSnape:

Nice reply, tbaba1234 and reborn1, hope you guys can see, The people of Ekiti love Fayose hence the need to vote out those riff raffs parading as legislators.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by halimat38(f): 6:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Atmmachine:
-[size=20pt]NO ESCAPE ROUTE FOR [/size][size=90pt]#BUHARI'S INELIGIBILITY SUIT #[/size]

you are the biggest fool ever and i can see reality is far from you.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by unclejb2(m): 6:31am On Apr 22, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]Supported!
Fayose must go!
The knowledgeable people of Ekiti cannot afford to have that kinda razzz man as a governor.

Sigh...
after 3 months Ban.

thank you mods for accepting my plea.

even though I never did anything.[/size]
If they ban u, U ban them too.

After May 29........#Buharibringoutyourgirls
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Toktee(m): 6:44am On Apr 22, 2015
gbl01:
I think APC should free the guy. Enough is enough.
NO,HE GAT TO GO WEAR HIS MUMS PAMPERS MEEHN!
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Those elders are obviously kids.
Foolish men.
Impeach Fayose and watch Ekiti burn...

Sorry Ekiti will not burn. You may burn your fathers house but it doesn't mean Ekiti is burning. Asari Dokubo said more than that now he don keep quiet. If Fayose has any case he should present it to Ekiti. He has been begging cos he knows he's guilty as charged
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 22, 2015
omooba969:

Am sure u did not proof-read wot u typed up there b4 pressing d submit button. @bolded, YOU ARE A DISGRACE ! U r one of those who support & glorify lawlessness...shior

If you're really an adult like you claim, you'll know you ought not to insult people for their opinion, no matter what it is. I won't stoop low to your level to exchange words with u. Your motor park choice of words already shows your personality, keep your frustration to yourself sir. Thanks for the insult and have a nice life.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by hotwax: 6:49am On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Foolish men.

Nigerians are just animals. They cant obey the rule of law and when they go to south africa and burn, they will blame south africans.

Oyinbos dont play with rule of law and they hate if u step on law.

Even if you are a republican, republicans will turn their back on you if you commit such attrocities. We want to fight corruption, yet we want our personal person to have immunity for lawlessness.

Nigerians are animals walahi

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by TeamSimple(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2015
They should also stop the impeachment of Ondo deputy governor,if they PDP realy want peace.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Pavarottii(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2015
ademega:
1.Buriji ,the elected senator in Ogun state who is wanted by the USA for drugs related crimes was adviced by nairalanders to go back to the USA to clear his name if he could or get punishment for his offense despite the fact that he was loved by his people and they massively voted for him.

2. Like wise Fayose is loved by his people and was massively voted for but he went against the constitution by removing the speaker of the house with micro minority ,still in another election after this act ,this love for him was reaffirmed . "miraculously" most nairalanders are saying he should be left alone just because he is loved by the people .

3. Why are we like this in this part of the world?
It is called democracry, My brother u give the people who dey want and voted for, if he has done any harm or his nt working, then they vote him out, or u want to give them who dey don't want, and u think the state will be in peace.
Okay answer this, is it right for buhari to contest for an election without a WASSCE certificate, just imagine if he was declared eligible, do u know what the country would av been in, especially in the north, so why didn't u say why are we like this in this country, u r just being partisan and double standard.

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2015
ademega:
1.Buriji ,the elected senator in Ogun state who is wanted by the USA for drugs related crimes was adviced by nairalanders to go back to the USA to clear his name if he could or get punishment for his offense despite the fact that he was loved by his people and they massively voted for him.

2. Like wise Fayose is loved by his people and was massively voted for but he went against the constitution by removing the speaker of the house with micro minority ,still in another election after this act ,this love for him was reaffirmed . "miraculously" most nairalanders are saying he should be left alone just because he is loved by the people .

the ppl voted for him bcus they want fayemi out of office not that they really want fayose, is just bcus they are so daft and hate to be ruled by a strict and constitutional abide government. 'when the preferably is not available, the available becomes the preferably'. make another governor come ooo, our alawi need to be pay abeg...
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by ademega(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Pavarottii:

It is called democracry, My brother u give the people who dey want and voted for, if he has done any harm or his nt working, then they vote him out, or u want to give them who dey don't want, and u think the state will be in peace.
Okay answer this, is it right for buhari to contest for an election without a WASSCE certificate, just imagine if he was declared eligible, do u know what the country would av been in, especially in the north, so why didn't u say why are we like this in this country, u r just being partisan and double standard.
Democracy??
Write this down and quote me latter ,by the time fasyose overcomes all these troubles the next thing is to kill ,destroy and embezzle . that is his trade mark and the funniest thing is that drivers ,okada guys and the tugs will like him and they will be at his disposal to mobilize for any event just to tell the whole world he is loved . the sorry case about ekiti is that politicians in the past dispensation has turned ekiti youths to hooligans just because they are poor and jobless ,mind you ,not that they are not educated .
To Buhari certificate ,only that you are pretending not know the truth just like most people that doesn't want progress for this country .
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Pavarottii(m): 7:42am On Apr 22, 2015
ademega:

Democracy??
Write this down and quote me latter ,by the time fasyose overcomes all these troubles the next thing is to kill ,destroy and embezzle . that is his trade mark and the funniest thing is that drivers ,okada guys and the tugs will like him and they will be at his disposal to mobilize for any event just to tell the whole world he is loved . the sorry case about ekiti is that politicians in the past dispensation has turned ekiti youths to hooligans just because they are poor and jobless ,mind you ,not that they are not educated .
To Buhari certificate ,only that you are pretending not know the truth just like most people that doesn't want progress for this country .
My brother if all he does is kill, destroy and embezzle, he won't be voted for, and as I av heard that the ekiti people are learned, so am still trying to get ur point, he won his election wiv a landslide and pdp still won 25 outta 26 seats in the house, the problem happening in that state is caused by the APC people, cos it is obvious that the people don't want them following the results, and same thing goes to Rivers, people think Wike is a thug and he is causing prob, the people causing prob here is the APC fellows, and the thugs were brought by Ameachi but people don't know, but am live here and am telling u happenings here, in the most free and fairest election in rivers and ekiti, fayose and Wike will still win, they should just accept defeat and the state move on and give the governor breathing space to work.
Some of us know the truth, but we prefer to keep quite, the major prob in this elections av been caused by these APC fellas, about 90% of the state that pdp lost, they congratulated the opponent regardless of their party.
But look at Rivers, CrossRivers, Taraba, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Ekiti just to mention a few why can't the apc guys in those state accept defeat and we should move on and let there be peace in this country. Do they want to turn the country to a one party country? My brother since the inception of APC, u know the rest. Well now they are in power, let's wait and see, but to tell u the truth and quote me anywhere, we are on a long ride in this country, watch how it plays out.

Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by bolabe: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2015
This is the right time to deal with Fayose the tout
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by mechanics(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Foolish men.
na u wan burn ekiti abi, Buhari wil jail u.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by gunnersjohn(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Cowards are talking from exile. Come home and tell Ekiti people that story...if you will not earn for yourselves befitting funerals with post humus awards for daring greatly.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by frank442: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
Wonders shall never end,so everything now has an "elders forum"......Soon we will have Thieffnubu elders forum.
Fool
Another foolish man
On nairaland
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by mechanics(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Dannyset:
As it is now, am confused on this particular matter. But I still think if the people of Ekiti want this guy, APC shld just forgive him as he has asked.
dey shud nt 4give him, he has cross his boundary, he shud b impeached, do u knw wat he has done as a governor, only him is odd among d rest, he stil has a case in EFCC but yet ekiti people chose to vote him, no wonder dey ar d least developing state.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by ademega(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2015
Pavarottii:

My brother if all he does is kill, destroy and embezzle, he won't be voted for, and as I av heard that the ekiti people are learned, so am still trying to get ur point, he won his election wiv a landslide and pdp still won 25 outta 26 seats in the house, the problem happening in that state is caused by the APC people, cos it is obvious that the people don't want them following the results, and same thing goes to Rivers, people think Wike is a thug and he is causing prob, the people causing prob here is the APC fellows, and the thugs were brought by Ameachi but people don't know, but am live here and am telling u happenings here, in the most free and fairest election in rivers and ekiti, fayose and Wike will still win, they should just accept defeat and the state move on and give the governor breathing space to work.
Some of us know the truth, but we prefer to keep quite, the major prob in this elections av been caused by these APC fellas, about 90% of the state that pdp lost, they congratulated the opponent regardless of their party.
But look at Rivers, CrossRivers, Taraba, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Ekiti just to mention a few why can't the apc guys in those state accept defeat and we should move on and let there be peace in this country. Do they want to turn the country to a one party country? My brother since the inception of APC, u know the rest. Well now they are in power, let's wait and see, but to tell u the truth and quote me anywhere, we are on a long ride in this country, watch how it plays out.
Well , fayose is not loved by the intellectuals in ekiti state find that out. Just mention any well know intellectual in ekiti state speaking in favour of fayose? Non !
Then you need to come to the realization in ekiti state that poverty ,joblessness and hooliganism is the oder of the day in every area in ekiti state reason why it looks as if fayose is loved . one thing am sure of ,sooner or later people of ekiti will realize that fayose is not the kind of leader they need going by global trend for a refined leaders .
As for me ,am so much positive about this new government .
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by ideylaff: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2015
ademega:

Point of correction Buruji was not massively voted for... his election was rigged, even if he stays once the tribunal looks at his case he will be kicked out

Yes the people voted for Fayose, but can I ask a question... are the offences hes bn chared for punishable or not... if yes, then lets the law take its course... simple

Even if hes impeached it will still be PDP running the state with the new assembly all PDP

lastly can I ask a question, you think if GEJ had won..... Fayose wont be squezzing Tinubu and Buharis plus the rest of APC's balls?

Just think about it.... Those who live in Glass Houses should not throw stones... simple

If you cant take or stand the heat dont go in the kitchen.... where was everybody begging for Fayose now... when iFayose was destroying Buhari's person day after day before elections...
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by Intendy: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Dannyset:
As it is now, am confused on this particular matter. But I still think if the people of Ekiti want this guy, APC shld just forgive him as he has asked.
agree but the people of ekiti is presently still represented by this so called house members.
TRUTH IN FAYOSE CASE IS THAT THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO SKIN A CAT
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by mikolo80: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2015
ademega:

it called democracy not meritocracy
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by yemmynoni: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Foolish men.
na today??
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by yemmynoni: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2015
bobmalu83:
They can't impeach ppls choice
which people jare??
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by dahmie2013: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Fayose thinks he can disrespect d rule of law&go free. Even if its d last thing dey do, he must be impeached!
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by kayalcomp: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Let Fayose try to make peace with the lawmakers. Let him open Omirin filling station back, and he should pay their entitlements. I believe this will solve the crises.
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by deltalife(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2015
Don't you think God has been the one protecting Fayose, how can it be possiblethat majority can't succeed in executing a common assignment............? The invincible finger.

We are watching..................... grin
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by bolabe: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2015
tbaba1234:

Did you ask Fayose to free the legislators before?

Fayose has mess up so he should face the consicuens
Re: Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders by bolabe: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2015
deltalife:
Don't you think God has been the one protecting Fayose, how can it be possiblethat majority can't succeed in executing a common assignment............? The invincible finger.

We are watching..................... grin

Folorunsho to nfi okun ogede gun orun ope!!!!!!!!!!

"I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate / New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri / Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63