Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa (39040 Views)

Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu / Bayelsa: A’court Declares APGA Candidate Winner In Assembly Poll / News: Gov Willie Obiano Declares January 12th 2014 As Public Holiday For Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by freshdude99(m): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2015
timunstopable:
Apga has no single senator in the incoming senate or member in house of reps

what a very local party

so cos they got two slots in house of assembly outside South East they are now the opposition

Apga problem started when they decided to campaign for Pdp in the presidential election now they claim Pdp stole their slots

if only this self centered men like Peter Obi and Umeh had forgone the largese from Pdp and worked to build Apga .Apga should ve won in The SE state for gubernatorial senatoril and house of assembly election

Same mistake AD made in Obj second tenure when they campaigned for Obasanjo .People were just thumprinting Pdp for all elections

But Apga failed to learn from history

they teamed up with a sinking ship

tooo bad
But there's nothing wrong with making mistakes... Even if the mistake took us aback a lil, its worth it bcz we felt good luck is a brother just like AD felt in 2003 for Obasanjo against Bohari's ANPP. Reality is bro, we didn't vote APC and we ain't really expecting anything from them like other regions especially NE which was actually the bargaining chip. So the APC is actually fighting its shadow not to do the PDP vis-a-vis SW speakership. If apc brings anything forward to us, we gladly take and if they don't we careless, but they will be sure to pay the price in future elections (forget say jega rigged jona out tactically)

1 Like

Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by BlackOnassis(m): 1:45am On Apr 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Apga will make a good opposition party though cheesy grin

Bad news for Nigerians across......... wink I no mention name oooioo grin cheesy

You see, this is the chest-beating and chor chor chor that we always talk about. grin grin These guys won some state house of assembly seats in two states and they are now shouting that they are main opposition grin grin What if u win 5 states, 10 senate seats and some HOR seats? u wont let us breath again for naija
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 22, 2015
timunstopable:

what a very local party

so cos they got two slots in house of assembly outside South East they are now the opposition

Apga problem started when they decided to campaign for Pdp in the presidential election now they claim Pdp stole their slots

if only this self centered men like Peter Obi and Umeh had forgone the largese from Pdp and worked to build Apga .Apga should ve won in The SE state for gubernatorial senatoril and house of assembly election

Same mistake AD made in Obj second tenure when they campaigned for Obasanjo .People were just thumprinting Pdp for all elections

tooo bad
Yes, APGA didn't produce a Senator, but the party will have some House of Reps members in the next National Assembly.
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by LKO(m): 4:22am On Apr 22, 2015
Those guys would dump APGA in six months time.
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by thaoriginator: 6:38am On Apr 22, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
werey niye jor grin
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by tk4rd: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Piece of advice for APGA...
1. They should stop boasting for now and face this opposition target for now and work hard towards it..
2. Now that APGA has people in Bayelsa and Taraba, it is no more an Igbo party.. They should open up to all Nigerians, and not just the Igbos
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by Dahveydson(m): 6:43am On Apr 22, 2015
He was drunk on Euphoria when he made that statement.
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by meccuno: 7:03am On Apr 22, 2015
kindnyce:
APGA IS NOT EVEN A RELIGIONAL PARTY TALKLESS OF OPPOSITION

APGA IS AN IGBO PARTY RESTRICTED TO 2 SE STATES ONLY
so SE is in the North pole?? And not a region? Tribalism has eaten ur brain.....
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by eCollynzo: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2015
tk4rd:
Piece of advice for APGA...
1. They should stop boasting for now and face this opposition target for now and work hard towards it..
2. Now that APGA has people in Bayelsa and Taraba, it is no more an Igbo party.. They should open up to all Nigerians, and not just the Igbos
The party has always been open to all.
They came 2nd in Nasarawa (Although Maku said he was rigged and his supporters intimidated).
Came third in Kaduna, Katsina etc
Came close to winning seats in Rivers Assembly.
I just hope Alex Otti wins in Abia either through INEC's announcement or through the tribunals and performs well, it will help launch APGA to higher things.
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by Armaggedon: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Maybe if they allow the prodigal son (Peter Obi) to rejoin,

Obiano hasn't brought anything to APGA - he's just enjoying praise for what his predecessor achieved!

are you sure your comment isn't mischievous? grin
b'cos i know obi destroyed apga while obiano is the one rebuilding it.
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by shammah1(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2015
PDP is never a sinking ship. Remember, 80% of the so-called APC members are aggrieved PDP members. So what are you saying? PDP needs this challenge so they rebuild with the real true members left. I don't think APC will last long. They'll soon be scattered
timunstopable:

lol sorry to burst your bubbles

bt Pdp was a sinking ship

Finally it now buried under the sea

Truth is bitter bro I understand

at least acknowledge my other points
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by lamrose: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2015
We are waiting to see it in action not just mouth talk or lip service my people
FreeGlobe:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/04/21/obiano-declares-apga-next-opposition-party/
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
egift:
Unless PDP, APGA, LP and others merge, they don't stand a chance against APC. I just dey laugh at PDP. If APGA detach themselves from the tattered umbrella and organize themselves, they can do without PDP.
I luv you for this. Your best comment on Nairaland. I think it is time we detach ourselves from those devilish party. I denounced PDP after witnessing the devilish things they did in Abia at the gubernatorial. #BabaAlex will work
#Rochas is working
#Willie is working

1 Like

Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2015
gebest:
The northerners did nt tame apga as igbo party dat was y dey voted 4 d party in taraba unlike igbos taming apc as hausa party, sorry 2 say but d igbos ar mu-mu dats y dey dont progress.
U are very silly, if not you won't be comparing your north with the East. If not because of the backwardness of your north, this country would have been in the TOP 20 ECONOMIES IN THE WORLD.
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2015
timunstopable:

what a very local party

tooo bad
Get your facts right. Google is your friend
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by Ephemmm: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2015
Marvost=32970979:
Wow! Apga wins an Election in Taraba and Bayelsa. Who says Apga isn't growing

This is kind of politics I dey expect from our brothers from East and not a localized politics. Politics needs inter and multiethnic relationship, not the politics of bitterness and hatred.

Kudos to Amaechi, Rochas, Nigige etc who have gone a step ahead in this struggle....
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by Tinyemeka(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?

Shoro niyen? undecided
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by Tinyemeka(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Another APGA win in the offing:

Abia State governorship.

Otti 2015!
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by DaBullIT(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2015
PDP's é goats food for thought
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by ayomide74: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2015
freshdude99:

U can Sia or Sai whoeva u so wish, as long as u don't quote me no more, I careless #troll tongue

I feel lyk ............................
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by gebest: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote
author=MrCcf post=32980295]
U are very silly, if not you won't be comparing your north with the
East. If not because of the backwardness of your north, this country
would have been in the TOP 20 ECONOMIES IN THE WORLD.[/quote]i said it, dats y u people dont progress, am from asaba ss am not a northerner but i must tell u d truth.
Re: Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa by zanga420: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Apga will make a good opposition party though cheesy grin

Bad news for Nigerians across......... wink I no mention name oooioo grin cheesy
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 10 Presidents Meet In Abuja / Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.