Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari (40397 Views)

New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by oluwasegun007(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

APC never sidelined the SE, it's the igbos that have shown unwarranted hate towards the party. When APC was being formed, APGA was invited but they pulled out at the last minute, everything was done during the campaign to appease the igbos but they wouldn't have it. They even voted massively out of hate against Ngige despite the promise of the senate presidency. What more could have been done?

Igbos have an history of being unreasonably hateful and ungrateful, I don't see the hatred going away even if buhari transforms the SE into a paradise. IMHO, buhari and the APC do not need to appeal to the igbos in anyway, they should be the least prioritised if there's anything!

The one group that needs that appeasal is the south south. This is because they contribute immensely to the economy and do not practice the politics of bitterness like the igbos. It was understandable that they voted for their son in the just concluded election and even at that, they gave GMB more votes than the SE. Talk about crying more than the bereaved.

With the nigerdelta votes in the bag, the igbo votes becomes completely irrelevant as the worst that can happen is what we witnessed during the election.

Like every other region in nigeria, the SE will feel the wind of change but they should forget any special treatment or prioritised developmental projects. "Every region will be positively affected" that's the best you can get.
O to oro ti ba e je (Truth don spoil u)....lol

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by bayulll01(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The APC should do an introspection to find out why the planned merger with APGA failed. Did they meet the wrong people? Were they diplomatic in their approach? What was the terms of agreement? And so on. It is only then that the APC should know why the merger failed and try to improve upon it. This was what was done when the initial planned merger between ACN and CPC didn't pull through.

APC shouldn't play the tribal card you are suggesting lest it will crumble. Just my humble advice.

It will never crumble is you people that needs to move out from politics of bitterness and self servicing,all I want buhari to do is focus on ss people cos they contributes immensely to the economy,with the votes of ss,se and north the se can go to hell,bunches of unreasonable people
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Na WA o.regions that voted heavily for GMB did not make enormous demand;talkless of SS and SE that gave him 5% votes.anyway he will do the needful for the nation.next time,you guys should not put your egg in one basket.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Abujabir24: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
No it isn't. If Buhari and APC are wise politicians, they should strive to win the love of the SE region. This way APC will have a national appeal and not an ethnic party (yoruba+hausa party) appeal that it is at the moment..
you should understand something. Igbos will never vote for buhari even if he works for them because of their tribalism. It is better for him to do something meaningful to the wouthwest and north where he knows he'll get his 15million votes.

3 Likes

Setaje:

Even me. Am getting tired. It's getting too much. I don't even want to see any thread about igbos again. It's turning me to a terrible tribalist. Abeg Seun e don do. On a second note, do u shout like this when yorubas are being bashed on nl?. If u don't. Then u really don't have any say.

kindly follow all my posts from history, i attack even those that bash others religions, theres way too much scarcity of real love in this world to allow hate to continue to breed
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by simplynola(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Reaping where they did not sow. Keep the pipe dream alive.
Yes the OP timmilehin AND THE MODS ARE WORKING HAND IN HAND TO CREATE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST A TRIBE HERE!!!! WITH VERY LITTLE REPLIES THEY QUICKLY BROUGHT THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO PEOPLE CAN HVA EREASONS TO HATE IGBS, YOU ARE ALL VERY WICKED!!! DO YOU THINK IF EVERY NAIRALANDER WENT HUNTING FOR USELESS POSTS BY YORUBA AND HAUSA GROUPS THEY WOULDNT FIND THEM? BUT INSTEAD NAIRALAND.COM SEEMS TO ENCOURAGE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST SOME TRIBES BY CONTINOUSLY POSTING TOPICS THAT MAKE SOME TRIBES LOOK SELFISH WHERE AS THIS IS NOT THE CASE.. WAS IT NOT THE OPC LEADER THAT STOOP VEHEMENTLY BEHIND GEJ? YET YOU HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED ALL THE RUBBISH HE HAS BEEN SAYING EVEN AFTER BUHARI WON, TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ALL YORUBAS SUPPORTED BUHARI?!!!!!! YOU HAVE INTENTIONALLY IGNORED POSTS BY GROUPS SUPPORTING APC!!! YESTERDAY MAIRALND POSTED A TOPIC SAYING PDP CAMPAIGNS IN ABIA WITH MATCHETES YET I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT APC SUPPORTERS IN ABIA ARE FIGTING PDP STRONGLY YET YOU DONT POST THIS!!! IF NAIRALAND IS BIASED PLEASE LETS US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH!!! IS NAIRALAND NOW A PRO YORUBA WEB SITE?

WHY SHOULD timmilehin POST THIS AND WHEN I VIEWED IT, IT HAD LESS THAN 10 REPLIES YET YOU HAD MOVED IT TO FRONT PAGE??
I KNOW HOW MANY IGBO GROUPS SUPPORTED THE APC, ONLY NAIRALAND SEEMED TO NEVER REPORT OR POST ANYTHING ON THIS GROUPS INSTEAD YOU POSTED HOW IGBOS ARE PRO GEJ!!! HOW IGBOS RIGGED FOR GEJ, NAIRALAND REFUSED TO POST ANYTHING ON THE IGBOS WHO WORKED FOR OR SUPPORTED AMBODE INSTEAD YOU ONLY POSTED HOW THE OBA THREATENED IGBOS ALL TO INCITE IGBOS FURTHER, IF NAIRALAND CONTINUES TO BE USED AS A TOOL TO FUEL INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT THEN TRUST ME WHEN I SAY STEPS CAN BE TAKEN TO SHUT NAIRALAND DOWN PERMANENTLY!!!
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TREASON IS??!!!! NAIRALAND.COM IS INCITING INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT WITH THESE CLEARLY EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATIVE POSTS AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS WEBSITE SINCE 2005 AND SEEN THE TREND OVER THE LAST DECADE, AND YES I AM SAYING THIS WITH AS A FACT MR OSEWA, YOUR WEBSITE IS BORDERING ON TREASON!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO STIR UP HATE AMONGST THE CITIZENS?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT RESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM IS? BE VERY CAREFUL MODS

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by nerodenero: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Are you conversant with events happening in politics recently? Demands and ultimatums by the Igbos are trendy.
Desteenee:

Did u read of any ultimatum in that post Mr Man?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2015
mapet:
Your logic beggars belief and a case of groupie idiocy. You mean a party that won the greater 2/3 of the country will be seen as ethnic party? I wonder why you guys continue to fool yourselves. It's a forgone conclusion that if you look at the consequences of bad political strategy fuelled by ethnic sentiments, you should look at you easterners.

If the Easterners are wise, they should shelve ethnic sentiments and play a strategic and vision-bbased politics. As advised by Okorocha, they should not take political decisions based on the cravings of their pockets
Point of correction, APC never won in 2/3 of the country. They also didn't pull 2/3 of the cumulative votes. APC couldn't win a single state in the SS and SE but the PDP, despite their loss, secured wins in northern states like Taraba, Middlebelt like Plateau and SW like Ekiti.

I still repeat my earlier statement that it's the fault of the APC, and not the Igbo nation, that they couldn't secure any win in that zone and that of the SS. The APC leadership structure need to strategise on how to correct this folly of theirs. They need to have a good structure in all 6 geopolitical zones. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by abysirius(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Niwdog:
say no to what flows in your blood. If you people aint wicked, why hating on state creation whr as every region has six state
Remind me d 6th SW state.

1. Oyo
2. Osun
3. Ogun
4. Ekiti
5. Ondo
6. ?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by JoeCutie(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2015
I'm Igbo, but I swear to God, I don't know who these "Ndigbo" of an organization are. So after rallying for votes for Jonathan, they come back now with this?

You don't have your cake and eat it. They drew a line when they almost threw Buhari off balance with their sentimental votes. How can you make such funny demands from someone you didn't vote for?

For us Igbos, whatever we see in this dispensation, we take. We brought this upon ourselves. undecided

Next time they'll sheepishly & sentimentally follow Jonathan and his cohorts. Rubbish!!! undecided

Ndigbo, it's time to man up & face the music.
It's just so unfortunate that we have some hungry & greedy old men representing us under the disguise of "Ndigbo". Who are these Ndigbo again? I'm Igbo, but I'm seriously not part of all these rubbish. The funny thing is whatever money that comes their way, they chop alone. Busy body! undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
No it isn't. If Buhari and APC are wise politicians, they should strive to win the love of the SE region. This way APC will have a national appeal and not an ethnic party (yoruba+hausa party) appeal that it is at the moment..

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2015
princdebola201:
Why re u posting this shit Everywhere, you must be high on SK..tell ur fellow IGBHOES they can't Eat their Cake and Have it. make sure u take ur drugs and stop shouting Everywhere like a Lost FOWL..!!!

you can sit there and insult me kiddo, but i dont blame you, its nairaland i blame, the truth hurts doesn't it? grin i expected more negative remarks from you, keep them coming this is the fuel for my fire.
Ps: becareful how you talk to people, the internet isn't as anonymous as you think, you did register with an ISP didnt you? or you did register your phone line didnt you? even if you didnt do any of these have you heard of mac address segmentation before? grin

have a nice day bruh grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ThisMeansWAR: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
All Buhari needs to do to destroy APC for good is neglect the SE/SS......
nigger remove South south... They are the bedrock of our economy.. South east can go to hell.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Yes the OP timmilehin AND THE MODS ARE WORKING HAND IN HAND TO CREATE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST A TRIBE HERE!!!! WITH VERY LITTLE REPLIES THEY QUICKLY BROUGHT THIS TO FRONT PAGE SO PEOPLE CAN HVA EREASONS TO HATE IGBS, YOU ARE ALL VERY WICKED!!! DO YOU THINK IF EVERY NAIRALANDER WENT HUNTING FOR USELESS POSTS BY YORUBA AND HAUSA GROUPS THEY WOULDNT FIND THEM? BUT INSTEAD NAIRALAND.COM SEEMS TO ENCOURAGE TRIBAL HATE AGAINST SOME TRIBES BY CONTINOUSLY POSTING TOPICS THAT MAKE SOME TRIBES LOOK SELFISH WHERE AS THIS IS NOT THE CASE.. WAS IT NOT THE OPC LEADER THAT STOOP VEHEMENTLY BEHIND GEJ? YET YOU HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED ALL THE RUBBISH HE HAS BEEN SAYING EVEN AFTER BUHARI WON, TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ALL YORUBAS SUPPORTED BUHARI?!!!!!! YOU HAVE INTENTIONALLY IGNORED POSTS BY GROUPS SUPPORTING APC!!! YESTERDAY MAIRALND POSTED A TOPIC SAYING PDP CAMPAIGNS IN ABIA WITH MATCHETES YET I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT APC SUPPORTERS IN ABIA ARE FIGTING PDP STRONGLY YET YOU DONT POST THIS!!! IF NAIRALAND IS BIASED PLEASE LETS US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY SHOULD timmilehin POST THIS AND WHEN I VIEWED IT, IT HAD LESS THAN 10 REPLIES YET YOU HAD MOVED IT TO FRONT PAGE??
I KNOW HOW MANY IGBO GROUPS SUPPORTED THE APC, ONLY NAIRALAND SEEMED TO NEVER REPORT OR POST ANYTHING ON THIS GROUPS INSTEAD YOU POSTED HOW IGBOS ARE PRO GEJ!!! HOW IGBOS RIGGED FOR GEJ, NAIRALAND REFUSED TO POST ANYTHING ON THE IGBOS WHO WORKED FOR OR SUPPORTED AMBODE INSTEAD YOU ONLY POSTED HOW THE OBA THREATENED IGBOS ALL TO INCITE IGBOS FURTHER, IF NAIRALAND CONTINUES TO BE USED AS A TOOL TO FUEL INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT THEN TRUST ME WHEN I SAY STEPS CAN BE TAKEN TO SHUT NAIRALAND DOWN PERMANENTLY!!!
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TREASON IS??!!!! NAIRALAND.COM IS INCITING INTER TRIBAL CONFLICT WITH THESE CLEARLY EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATIVE POSTS AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS WEBSITE SINCE 2005 AND SEEN THE TREND OVER THE LAST DECADE, AND YES I AM SAYING THIS WITH AS A FACT MR OSEWA, YOUR WEBSITE IS BORDERING ON TREASON!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO STIR UP HATE AMONGST THE CITIZENS?

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by kennydee05(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2015
To fulfil all their request, they should also do the needful by voting for Rochas Okorocha
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Sola42: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2015
timmilehin:
Isn't this demanding too much?

Leave them alone, they refuse to vote for him yet they make the loudest noise and they are the most demanding. Some people can be so annoying.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by encryptjay(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2015
If only some folks would forget the past and join hands to move this country forward.
We've all got something to say but as for me, I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by coolzeal(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2015
This is a democratic country and nobody has the right to question our participant in the last presidential election. My region didn't vote for him, so what? He must do what is needed for this country to strive or we go our separate ways. My advice to all my Igbo people. Just ignore these people, most have failed, empty, useless little existences and try to build there own weak self worth up by putting us down. I am a proud Igbo and If I were to reincarnate or come back to this world. I'd love to be an Igbo again.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by mpowa(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2015
lestat:
the OP is trying to incite hate and draw attention to Igbos as seeming demanding, or else why would you go around hunting for posts like this? with less than 20 replies this nonsense post has hit front page?!!!!!!
Its now i am sure some mods are very tribalistic, you want Yorubas to come and start bashing Igbos over this right? you are a very wicked and evil soul for this post @timmilehin are you Igbo? what concerns you with this nonsense and the useless modd brought it to front page!!!! to encourage tribal bashing bunch of f00ls!!! angry angry angry

The problem I see here is that too many small groups from igbo tribe claims to be speaking for the whole Ndigbos, any five unknown people could put themselves together and they say 'Ndigbo demand...', you guys should choose your leaders, you should choose who speaks for you, this has nothing to do with the Op, and it will continue as long as any tom dick and harry can represent you folks.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by kraftykc(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Even while I admit wholeheartedly that Igbos have no love for Buhari I still think it is within anybody's purview to demand advantages from the President especially where it doesn't affect other people adversely.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Abujabir24:

you should understand something. Igbos will never vote for buhari even if he works for them because of their tribalism. It is better for him to do something meaningful to the wouthwest and north where he knows he'll get his 15million votes.
That is a wrong misconception. Why would the Igbos not vote for Buhari? Because he's a northerner? Didn't the Igbos vote for Yar Adua? Didn't they vote for Shagari?

Is there something specific that Buhari did against the Igbos that would make the entire Igbo nation hate him forever?

Bros, a true leader is a father to all his subjects. He treats them equally and tries to endear even those who hate him. Buhari needs the Igbos too, and he can get them if he plays his cards well.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Rawani: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2015
lestat:

Imagine the comment, how can you verify the tribe of the person you quoted, my brother you are better than this, please don't allow this website influence you, no one is perfect, but there's no excuse for tribal hate.. hate only breeds hate, and there is way too much scarcity of real love in the world to allow hate continue to breed

What's your opinion on Igbo hatred towards the North?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2015
lestat:

This guy reminds me of someone,guess who (ORUBEBE) grin. Just spewing trash about tribalism and Being Bias.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Menace2Society(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2015
johnnynwa:
No, no,you have ur mouth open it wide & talk. The funny thing is that as you are busy talking the Igbos are busy moving forward! GMB has no option than to do their demands whether he likes it or not. Remember, the north didn't vote for him in 2011 but he greatly did their requests. My brother,wake up! After all the resources for the country's development are from the Eastern part.
U are so so wrong
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by Skoopy(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Rawani:
Not surprising, this is what happens when faced with an uncertain future, which Ndigbo should have considered before going all gears and pistons with an unrivaled campaign of hate and character assassination. [s]Besides I don't think fura drinking old certificateless terrorists know anything about building Niger bridges or constructing roads, so Ndigbo stuff your requests deep inside where the sun don't shine[/s].

You seem to have skipped you medication grin
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2015
mcquin:

From the last election, isn't it obvious that the votes of Igbos isn't necessary? Igbos didn't vote him, but he still won.
Do you think the romance between the hausa's and the yoruba's will last forever? Buhari needs a bargaining chip by securing the loyalty of the Igbos so that he cannot be blackmailed by any tribal group when the next elections approaches. In politics, you don't underestimate anyone. Don't underestimate the relevance of the Igbos in this present political dispensation. Do that at your own peril.
Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by danladi4fo: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
And what happen when the Igbos decided to vote against GMB? Their vote become worthless!! Clueless people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2015
healthFirst:
I don't use to comment on any political thread but these people are clearly shameless...how can they have the gut to asked to be fed where they blatantly refused to sow?
...you are nothing but a lunatic.an irrational being.may that miserable hand of yours with which you've typed this nonsense against the giant of Nigeria and the most populous tribe (igbo)in the world burn beyond treatment.oloshi!!.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari by stayblack: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2015
UNA CLUELESS BROTHER GEJ, WATIN THE GUY DO..ONLY TO GIVE HIS GANG OF THIEVES ..SOME NA UNA SISTERS LIKE THIS THIEF STELLA AND THE REST FREE HAND TO STEAL..NOW THIS WOBIANS DEY ASK FOR .....NA ONLY UNA DEY...GREEDENESS..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting / Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.