Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr (7938 Views)

Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) / Jeez! Photos From A Horrific Accident On Badagry Expressway Today (viewers Discr / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by mikron(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
27 year old Brazilian beauty Andressa Urach spent a month in intensive care after cosmetic gels rotted her muscles after she got surgery to enhance her butt. The model, who was 2nd runner Miss Bum Bum Brazil in 2012, said she feared she would lose her leg after the gel inserted into each of her upper thighs ‘rotted’ her muscles. Her wounds then got infected, causing septic shock.
She reportedly had injections of two filers, hydrogel and PMMA, to make her butt larger but a few months after the cosmetics surgery, she knew something was wrong as she became uncomfortable. The gel had to be drained from her butt. “The hydrogel was not absorbed by my body and started to harm me.” she told Brazil’s R7 website…
The model recently released photos taken during her month in intensive care.
pictures below, warning: viewer discretion.
http://nigeriacamera.net/see-what-this-woman-did-to-herself-just-to-get-bigger-butt/

Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by CountDracula(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
I'm sorry, am I supposed to feel sorry for her?
Cos I really don't

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by crixlight2(m): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Just in case
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by illiad: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
But Op shebi her thing is intact?
Abi dem cut am take patch her brain?

4 Likes

Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by tucky200(m): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Serves her right jare
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by Cutehector(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Singin, some ladies wana be like rokiatu.. E le le le.. grin dem wan get azz, fine azz, ukwu le. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by oneeaast: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2015
this is high level of stvpidity..

some humanS re too extreme.
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by Yasher: 12:03am On Apr 22, 2015
If only she had taken a brain-enhancer injection lipsrsealed

But when will people learn that your big butt and boobs will only gain you admiration for only a while and once the people you did it to impress have seen enough of you, they move on to some others.

The glory in such things is just like the life cycle of a house fly- when you think it is growing(increase in popularity and fame), it is actually dying(getting less interesting)

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by whizbee(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2015
Low self esteem at its peak

Meanwhile
. Working on my rap album
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by Nokiae5: 12:11am On Apr 22, 2015
monica i hope you are here to see the repercussion. No try am
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by darvic1515(m): 12:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Nawa oh.
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by knightsTempler: 12:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Really pathetic.
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by Wizdray: 12:49am On Apr 22, 2015
On top wentin
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by BlackGirlsCode: 12:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Jesu! Thank you fo rmy Yoruba big butt tongue
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by geedeex2(m): 2:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Sorry....o
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:13am On Apr 22, 2015
She's even smiling join.. cry
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by mayorall(m): 2:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Singin, some ladies wana be like rokiatu.. E le le le.. grin dem wan get azz, fine azz, ukwu le. grin

Wahala dey sleep, you go dey wake am up. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 22, 2015
ishe yennn
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 22, 2015
tell her I said ntoor!
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by teemy(m): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2015
Actually I respect and adore her for releasing her own pictures to not letting this repeat itself in some other beauty seeking young ladies

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by Ugojames(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2015
If it's not real don't bring it to me undecided
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2015
good for her, i have zero sympathy for idiots angry
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Beautiful girl
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2015
old story

but it's none of my business
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by alexis007(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2015
booty worshippers putting beauty wannabes in trouble.......since the days of Jonah angry

ladies, ignore the apparent lesson above at your own fvcking peril...
Re: Photos: See What This Woman Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt. Viewer Discr by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Women will neva learn!!!! Fish brain

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Finally Speaks On His Detention - Ibtimesuk / Ghana's President, Akufo-addo Congratulates Buhari On His Re-election / Obaseki Battles Unemployment With Edo Production Centre Initiative (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.