Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing (931 Views)

Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? / FULL ALBUM: Vector – Lafiaji (the Album) / Have You Seen The Album Cover For Drake's New Album #VIEWS (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing by leahcimzil: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2015
hey is there anyone else listening to wale's Album About Nothing?. Really good album tbh. can't get over it, been jamming it for the past three days now. Wale definitely delivered on this joint. Gonna drop a review somtime later.
ps: My personal best track from the album is The God Smile.
Re: Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 22, 2015
undecided Wotz gud in d album? i love 2 tracks averagely gals on drug, d body and matrimonial. that's all
Re: Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing by leahcimzil: 1:26am On Apr 22, 2015
chowlade:
undecided Wotz gud in d album? i love 2 tracks averagely gals on drug, d body and matrimonial. that's all
really? how much of a rap lover are you tho? cos 2 of the 3 songs yu mentioned there are just commercial tracks(the body and matrimony). the pessimist(feat jcole) is awesome, God smile,summer league, white shoes etc. c'mon. yu might not like it tho
Re: Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2015
leahcimzil:

really? how much of a rap lover are you tho? cos 2 of the 3 songs yu mentioned there are just commercial tracks(the body and matrimony). the pessimist(feat jcole) is awesome, God smile,summer league, white shoes etc. c'mon. yu might not like it tho

I dont think Summer league is part of d album. he tried in d album but not as good as d former ones. I stopped loving wale when he confessed publickly that's gay.
Re: Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing by danbrowndmf(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote
author=chowlade post=32984217]

I dont think Summer league is part of d album. he tried in d album but
not as good as d former ones. I stopped loving wale when he confessed
publickly that's gay.[/quote] sister wale is Never is Gay. and his new album is damn Good.Lyrically sound!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing by leahcimzil: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sister wale is Never is Gay. and his new album is damn Good.Lyrically sound!
maybe there's anoda wale out there cos she got me confused
Re: Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing by leahcimzil: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
chowlade:

I dont think Summer league is part of d album. he tried in d album but not as good as d former ones. I stopped loving wale when he confessed publickly that's gay.
summer league is on the album, really dope track. To me its his best album yet.
Re: Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing by danbrowndmf(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
leahcimzil:

maybe there's anoda wale out there cos she got me confused
mayb another wale though.
Re: Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing by Datsleekdude(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
i'm listening to it for like d 20th time since i got it bout 2 weeks ago.Its a really nice album but not his best though.
Re: Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing by danbrowndmf(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2015
coogar
ibime
Mikuz
giyazz
Darkrebel666
obesemf

what do you all hv to say about wale new album
Re: Who Is Listening To The Album About Nothing by youngladd: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
The girls on drugs
Matrimony
The one time in houston
The helium balloon

my favs..

(1) (Reply)

Video: Wizkid – Expensive Sh*t / Nigerian Artiste, Kiss Daniel Commends Obama For Legalising Same-sex Marriage / Headies: "MI - King James" Deserve Lyricist On The Roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.