Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival (850 Views)

Survival: Victims Of Calabar Electrocution Cry Out Loud For Help (photo) / Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) / Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival by Judithbalogun5: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2015
SLEEPING WITH MY STEP-MUM SEEMS TO BE MY ONLY CHANCE FOR SURVIVAL

Goodmorning MY BROTHERS SISTERS UNCLES AUNT DADDY AND MUMMY, this is urgent, please post it as soon as possible and hide his identify cos am sharing this through my bestie's account. Well my name is Victor, am a graduate disciplined in Elect/Elect Engineering in one of the state's university. Am 23. My dad and mum divorced since I was 11. My parents have just me and my kid Sis, she is 19 now. After the divorce, my dad came for our custody but as children, we loved our mum so much and decided to go with her on the basis of visiting dad on holidays. My dad was sending money for our upkeep and fees until he got married to this woman in 2009. Things changed ever since then and that was after I got admission. My dad said I should wait till next year but my mum was never lazy and was doing good in business so she made every arrangement and I was fully admitted. She was taking care of us and my dad turned back and stopped helping us. I never felt it until my mum had this accident 3yrs ago and was amputated. It happened during my exam and the stigma made me fail woefully that semester. Things became so difficult and yet my dad refused to help. He only visited my mum once in the hospital and dropped just 5k and that was the last. My mother's health consumed all her savings and I almost droped out of school but my friend(the owner of this account) advised me not to, he helped me with my year 3 school fees and lied to his parents he lost it. It almost cost his exam cos his parent ain't rich, just managing. Since then his dad has been paying his school fees straight to school account. I started doing some menial jobs to help myself, mum and sis. I only go to class twice a week at most and my friend covers for me. I joined Masons to do job, do painting for some students and do tutorial on Saturdays for few. I saved enough and was able to pay my yr4 fee and my sis waec. I was sending little for my mum too for drugs and feeding. Things became too bad in my final year that I couldnt pay my fee nor pay for my mums medication. I opened a very small kiosk for my mum in front of our house where my sis helps her to sell provision. I thank God i did cos wit that, they saw a little to feed with. I went to my dad to help me wit money(I even asked him to lend me) but he kept saying he don't have. At one time he even said afterall I was the one that choose to be wit my mum so I should continue. I went to his wife and asked for help cos she is even richer than my dad. She happily gave me 20k and told me to be brave. She said i should come back the upper week so we can do something about my fees. I happy sent 15k to my mum out of it for. After two weeks, my step Mum called me to come, I was happy cos I thought it was for the school fees. My dad wasn't around when when I came. She told me she loves me and hate to see what am going through. She put her arms around my neck and was rubbing my chest. She drew closer and touched my d**k. I asked her to stop cos it aint right. She said she had wanted this for a long time and ready to help me out if I can do this for her. I left and later managed to write my exam to pay my fee later. I have graduated now but I have to pay my fee to complete my clearance. My name is among those going for first batch. I told my dad, this time he promised to give me the money. He gave me 5k as I was leaving and I was happy. I rushed and registered for nysc online and got my call up number. Just this dew weeks to go, my dad told me he cant make make it due to finacial issues and i should meet his wife to know if she can help. I begged my dad, I told him I have even raised part of the money and my mum had to sell her wheel chair without telling me just to make up this money. I told him is just 47k left to complete my clearance but he said there is nothing he can do. I finally went to my stepmum and she said she still stood her grounds. I looked her in the eye and also told her "I stood my ground and i cant be compromised". Is just two weeks to go, my mates are ready and already gotten their statement of result and am not even dont with clearance. Please I need your advice cos seriously my grounds_ are shaking and I dont know how long I will keep standing on it cos am so desperate right now. Forgive my long writeup, the bad grammer and the errors cos that's how it is when u are writing from from a wounded heart...PLEASE KINDLY REACH ME ON 08132539776 FOR YOUR POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION
Re: Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival by Babprosper20(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2015
sooryy i couldn't read it all
Re: Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival by Truth24(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Wrong section
Mods
Re: Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival by Flawlessangel(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Someone should get this to d front page.....lalasticlala, tosyne2much and the others
Re: Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival by clerkent(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
chai dier God o0o
Re: Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival by Christmasdon(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
This one is strong o,

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Deceptive Looks / Sure Prediction For Tuesday 7th July 2015....95% Sure Banker... / Court Stops J J Okocha And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.