Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. (44438 Views)

We So "Dope" In Our Family (photos) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / My Husband needs to be A Stay-At-Home Dad for the good of Our family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nursy(f): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2015
Can't guys abstain? lipsrsealed
Fourwinds:
did dey force d girls legs open or d girls willingly open d legs. don't forget it takes two to tangle. d guys are not saints but cannt girls say no.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nursy(f): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2015
I don hear you
chowlade:

You cannot be impregnated without you knowledge
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Viciyus:

Hahahahahha grin grin

Fish brain.

So you know say I be child abi? to show you say sense no dey head.

Keep it up. Yeaaaaaaah I am a child of God grin grin

undecided X100
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by initiate: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2015
frodobee:
I am not answering your question, it is ur choice. I am bordered by the number of abortions carried out in this times, it is no longer a question of virgins, it is now the issue of "who has not aborted before?"

bothered not bordered
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
undecided X100

undecided x200
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2015
Nyceguy92:

Really, it is no big deal that a lady has had an abortion. Most do, at least once, and you won't know unless you are told.

Your fiancée opened up to you because she loves you and does not want to allow the incident to burden her mind as your wife.

If she is in general good health and has her menses regularly, you have nothing to fear, trust me.

The effect of abortion, especially on fertility, is a bit exaggerated mainly because the imagination is always of some guy in a ghetto environment with crude, blunt instruments.

There is no need to get her pregnant as a test of fertility. It is uncivilised. I happen to know many women, now with kids, whom circumstance pushed to terminate their pregnancies once or more. If you love her, please go ahead and marry her. You may regard this as a semi pro opinion.

Thank you sir
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by topazgold: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2015
Bros i understand how you feel, you gat to consider so many things, what if she didnt tell you, what if you got her pregnant and along the way something happend and the babe is no more that is another form of abortion you, are going to leave too, besides you have a past which you have not told her, please go do your wedding and do not try God by saying you want to impregnant her before marriage.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2015
emperorlero:
God bless you
Bless you too.

So many kids in here! They think life is that simple...My neighbour's wife had 3 abortions before she got married last 4 years and today she has 2 kids. Note, she didn't tell her hubby any of these, you need to see her condemn the act each time we discuss such issue #PoorInnocentMan and the man will be like "girls are so mean" not knowing his wife has done worse things. There are stories of babes who even commit such act few weeks to their wedding yet they cat like saints and their husbands see them that way.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2015
alterswerve:

*Yimu.. How many taims hav yhu aborted? Oya, lie
*sign* undecided
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by edjeodiri(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2015
agarawu23:
she knows about your past relationship and she still open up to you ,then I give her 3 gbosa!!!

1. her story might be false to know how much you care because her boldness for telling you such is what's strange to me

2. Guys are adviced dis days to make sure your wife to be is at least 1month pregnant before you start marriage arrangement(that's if you are financially ready to settle down)

ladies and abortion these dayslipsrsealed

You've said it all...my advice is that you should have unprotected intercourse with your spouse
Make sure you empty all your sperm inside then wait for two weeks to find out if she is pregnant or not.... In as much as I feel that she is telling u the truth bro its a 50-50 tin.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Diamonddamsel: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2015
In my opinion the OP claims no woman has ever had an abortion for him but never said he had not had unprotected sex with anyone in his lifetime.Then he is just lucky because any of those ladies could have gotten pregnant.What if you meet a lady who has never committed abortion but has used a lot of contraceptives which could in the future affect her fertility cos many fall in that category.If an abortion is done safely not with quacks it doesn't affect her chances of having children in the future.Im very much against abortion but I admire the lady's truthfulness.I've personally witnessed a lady who married as a Virgin wait for 7yrs while another who had done an abortion currently has 3kids.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by agborodun: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2015
O ga o

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by mruwaifo(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2015
Your only concern should be wether or not the past abortion impedes her ability to have children. If not there is nothing to bother about . It may interest you to know that much more girls have had abortions several times in the past . Even the so-called wife materials .
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Dragonking: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2015
nwachivis:

I swear to GOD............NONE!!!!!!

Dump her azzz and don't look back..why did she hide it from you until after the introduction? she must have thought that there is no way you can leave her after the introduction hence her deceitful confession. who knows what else she has done in the past that she is hiding from you? she might even be an olosho/ashawo before meeting you.

many ladies out there are lairs and pretenders and you have to be careful so as not to regret in your marriage.

if you make a mistake marrying her and everyday u guys fight, the same people telling here to marry her will be the first to call you a BEAST! Shine ur eyes.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Teespice(f): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2015
Mprex:
Op prolly that lady is just trying you. What lady in her right mind would tell you that after hearing your story.

Maybe she is just bieng sincere

all thesame, i will advice you to go on with the marriage

all those guys shouting ladies and abortions on this thread, thunder fire you JTs

whether those ladies took in through sachet water

lwkmd.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2015
nwachivis:
Please nairalanders help me out.I am not an expert when it comes to writing,but i will still manage to drive home my point to the best of my capacity.

I proposed marriage just of recent to my spouse and went ahead with the family introduction.I have ever since been making preparations for the wedding.

I had told her in our previous interactions that i cancelled the marriage preparations with my ex when she told me she had once aborted a baby for her ex,which made her bleed for days.she told me back then that she was scared her womb was damaged because the pregnancy was 3 months old when she carried out the abortion.she pleaded with me to still marry her,reminding me of God's ability to perform miracles,even though she admitted that it was a difficult thing for any african man to do.I immediately called it quit between the both of us and moved on to my current spouse.

Just yesterday in one of our outings,my fiancée opened up to me that she once had an abortion in the past.she begged me not to call it "quit” with her,assuring me that no damage was done.

Am confused here because i can't handle the trauma of childlessness and a lot has been going through my mind. I love her and she loves me too.

Please advice me.

Do i continue with the marriage ?
Do i accept that it is my destiny to settle down with
a lady that has done abortion in the past ?
Do i insist she get pregnant for me before our wedding ?
Do i just go ahead and marry her with a positive
mindset ?

Please help me out of this quagmire..

no woman will tell u dis gory story after introduction. its either she told u wen u were dating, or u will never hear it for s rest of ur life
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by dapsonlou(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2015
nwachivis:
Please nairalanders help me out.I am not an expert when it comes to writing,but i will still manage to drive home my point to the best of my capacity.

I proposed marriage just of recent to my spouse and went ahead with the family introduction.I have ever since been making preparations for the wedding.

I had told her in our previous interactions that i cancelled the marriage preparations with my ex when she told me she had once aborted a baby for her ex,which made her bleed for days.she told me back then that she was scared her womb was damaged because the pregnancy was 3 months old when she carried out the abortion.she pleaded with me to still marry her,reminding me of God's ability to perform miracles,even though she admitted that it was a difficult thing for any african man to do.I immediately called it quit between the both of us and moved on to my current spouse.

Just yesterday in one of our outings,my fiancée opened up to me that she once had an abortion in the past.she begged me not to call it "quit” with her,assuring me that no damage was done.

Am confused here because i can't handle the trauma of childlessness and a lot has been going through my mind. I love her and she loves me too.

Please advice me.

mindset ?

Dude take my advice, If you love her you will have to shed your religious believes. Make sure She's Pregnant before you marry. No one have to know, but make sure the doctor conducting the test is your Doctor. Listing you didn't meet her a virgin and am sure she didn't lie to you she was, so when people have sex in relationships mistakes can happen, so u can't hold it against her. But my guy make sure she get belle o, you don't want to be 50 n searching for fuit of the womb miracle up down.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by suptol(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2015
mouth sealed. Some ladies sha!!
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
And what are you? Saint?
am not a saint, ur the one acting like one... Moreover would you marry an ex rapist, or ex criminal
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2015
agarawu23:
she knows about your past relationship and she still open up to you ,then I give her 3 gbosa!!!

1. her story might be false to know how much you care because her boldness for telling you such is what's strange to me

2. Guys are adviced dis days to make sure your wife to be is at least 1month pregnant before you start marriage arrangement(that's if you are financially ready to settle down)

ladies and abortion these dayslipsrsealed

what if she gets preggy and it comes down after the wedding?, you are not G*d. Some ladies prefer to enter a relationship based on trust.
What of people that were never wayward and yet Go*d decides to test them with long wait.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2015
Being a virgin before getting married does not guarantee fruitfulness, so also abortion does not guarantee childlessness, because God is not a man, we all live by his grace. There are some thoughts we should get outta our heads, so God doesnt give u a trial with what u say or wish.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
am not a saint, ur the one acting like one... Moreover would you marry an ex rapist, or ex criminal
Oh! I'm now acting like a saint? Tot i was the bad one here.....Funny how people reason *smh*
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Ochedi(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2015
nwachivis:

Please advice me.

mindset ?

she's trying u bro
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Ivorybaby(f): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2015
Babe your head dey there.
Hedybee:
How much does it cost to run Fertility test.. Na wao
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by frodobee: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2015
initiate:

bothered not bordered

Thanks a lot. I will take correction.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Becalm(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2015
Go ahead and marry her. She could have told you many years after marriage OR not tell you at all. If you love her and all other things are in place RIDE ON. If you are still uncomfortable after my post, then take her to a Gynecologist for tests to clear your conscience.

BUT, have you done a girl before without protection, if you have then you have no moral justification to cancel the wedding because you could have put another woman in that condition.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by nett: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2015
My candid advice is for you to weigh all consequences before you take the next step. even if you get her pregnant before u marry her, how are u sure that her womb is healthy enough to bear a 100% healthy child after the trauma she put it through? Just food for thought.
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by miss20(f): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2015
quote author=kendrick9 post=32984862]i will advice you to get her pregnant first to be sure if she still has a womb.... girls like that most probably were cheap runs girl before u met her...
I will kick her out it was me tho...[/quote]

[b][/b]cheap runs girls indeed.how many of u guys presently in a relationship will agree to have the baby if ur girlfrend tells u shez pregnant? Though its her choice to keep it or not,I strongly disagree that girls like that most probably wer cheap runs girls.infact most r just victims of irresponsible cowards dey call boyfriends. Mind u,real runs girls don't get pregnant for their magas.

@op if u dump dis one,wat garantee dyu have dat d next one won't b an abortee too. Or wat if d next one is an abortee but she keeps it secret.
Like one poster sed,she might just hav lied abt d abortion to know how much u love her.all d same,d ball is in your court.

Note-i don't support abortion
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Guys sha *smh*

Tell them the truth before marriage ......problem
Hide the truth till after marriage ......problem

Most Guys are so difficult to please ie guys like the poster undecided

Dude, pls stop looking for excuses and settle down with somebody. Most ladies pretend and lie a lot and you're lucky to have met a lady who isn't a liar undecided

God is the giver of children! I'm not saying kudos to the lady but you shouldn't judge her from her past/mistakes. We are all human so why not just forgive her and tell her to ask God for Mercy and move on with your wedding plans
if he his ur broda 6r son, am sure u're not gonna give him dis kinda advice. . Op, d best thing 2do is go 4 medical check up with her, even if she's testing u, u havnt failed. . U myt endure d complications comin forth afta marriage, bt she's nt married to u alone bt ur family, wen dis complications bcums worrysum, trust me ur family(moda) wunt take it lightly as u'd. . A stitch in tym saves nine. .
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Akynzodeighbour(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Oh! I'm now acting like a saint? Tot i was the bad one here.....Funny how people reason *smh*
infact shake your head very well, make sure it doesn't fall off
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2015
mizlynda:
Being a virgin before getting married does not guarantee fruitfulness, so also abortion does not guarantee childlessness, because God is not a man, we all live by his grace. There are some thoughts we should get outta our heads, so God doesnt give u a trial with what u say or wish.
U shud consider marrying an impotent waitin 4 God's miracles to manifest. .
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Akynzodeighbour(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2015
agzoo:

So wat if ur blood broda or a relation falls in d same situation like d op… u wil giv him d same advise?
probably she has done it before #justsaying

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.