Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:28 AM

Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. (3283 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by fajani(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2015
U are just being boasting in this trend trying to create an Impression that you are a classic girl.. Can't you just tell us what you do to guys that turn them off.......
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by onlyievera(f): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2015
Midehi:

can you just stop this display? do you know the meaning of this your very comment.

no hate dou...but pls no more words from you on this topic.

*onelove***

Lol, on my very own thread.
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by onlyievera(f): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2015
MRBrownJ:

so a man who does not buy you nice things cannot date you?

Thats not the point. I was just trying to say building a good life for oneself should be more important a priority than sex and relationships.
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2015
onlyievera:

I admire your outspokenness about on this thread gurl. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by bebene: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2015
See lady is better to selfservice than be having casual affair, am not saying it a goog thing though,but i agree with all your points especially no.2
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by MRBrownJ: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
onlyievera:
Thats not the point. I was just trying to say building a good life for oneself should be more important a priority than sex and relationships.

this would be "more important" to the women seeking for such made men, but to these men they wouldnt be able to function without sex and someone caring in their lives. to us men, sex and a mate has an important part in what we describe as a good life.

Midehi:

guy na wa for you ooooo....you just nailed everything maybe with anger...nice one anyway.

thanks, but pls, dont mistake my passion for anger.
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by saintaustine(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
I Don't Agree With Your Sixth Point. Are you Saying You Cannot Cook Or Do Laundry For The Man you Love.
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by onlyievera(f): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
MRBrownJ:

this would be "more important" to the women seeking for such made men, but to these men they wouldnt be able to function without sex and someone caring in their lives. to us men, sex and a mate has an important part in what we describe as a good life.

thanks, but pls, dont mistake my passion for anger.

Is that really the smartest thing to do? Sex and someone caring about you wouldn't be enough if a baby mistakenly happens.
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by MRBrownJ: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
onlyievera:
Is that really the smartest thing to do? Sex and someone caring about you wouldn't be enough if a baby mistakenly happens.

babies dont "mistakenly" appears unless it is 2 very foolish people who have sex. unless you have a good situation in life and want to have a child together, there is NO REASON why two people should have unprotected sex.

but remember the important part here, MEN NEED SEX and MEN FUNCTION BETTER WITH SOMEONE BY THEIR SIDE

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by Macmilla(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
onlyievera:
This isn't an i too know thread, i know my opinion probably shouldn't count in your life. But this is just a list of things guys do that i think are very lame.

1. Masturbating, why should a grown man even indulge in this

2. Looking to find happiness in girls instead of building their own life. I believe a man should build a good life before even considering having a GF. I am not a gold digger, but money keeps a man in charge, of you're not well to do you leave yourself at the mercy of some good for norhing girls who have no value to add to your life than a pretty face and some asss.

3. Football betting, i just hate gambling why not work like other men instead of living your destiny to chance. Someone might win something huge but you may never.

4. Visiting prostituites

5.Dirty boxers

6. Being lazy, looking for a girl to do your cooking or do your laundry. Except i am your wife, no way am doing that.
Things that girls do dt piss me off...
1. Opening a thread on Nairaland for utter rubbish.
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by chibuezefirewal: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
.Dirty boxers grin grin grin grin grin

Nobody wants to comment on this one better still call it stinking boxers. This be the reason why Mikel's R-girlfriend bought loads of boxers and singlet as his birthday gift.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by onlyievera(f): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
MRBrownJ:

babies dont "mistakenly" appears unless it is 2 very foolish people who have sex. unless you have a good situation in life and want to have a child together, there is NO REASON why two people should have unprotected sex.

but remember the important part here, MEN NEED SEX and MEN FUNCTION BETTER WITH SOMEONE BY THEIR SIDE

You've never had unprotected sex? Be sincere pls.

The heat of the moment can make your ignore the consequences of unprotected sex.
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by MRBrownJ: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
onlyievera:

You've never had unprotected sex? Be sincere pls.
The heat of the moment can make your ignore the consequences of unprotected sex.

i have never had unprotected sex with a woman i was not ready to take all the way.... so if the gal would get pregnant, i wouldnt see it as a mistake, but rather the CONSEQUENCES of my actions. so again, whether the heat of the moment makes you ignore the consequences of unprotected sex (or not), a person is a damn fool if he/she calls the direct result of such action (pregnancy) a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by onlyievera(f): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
MRBrownJ:

i have never had unprotected sex with a woman i was not ready to take all the way.... so if the gal would get pregnant, i wouldnt see it as a mistake, but rather the CONSEQUENCES of my actions. so again, whether the heat of the moment makes you ignore the consequences of unprotected sex (or not), a person is a damn fool if he/she calls the direct result of such action (pregnancy) a mistake.

Well what can i say now. Lol.
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
onlyievera:

I don't ask men for money, you buy me nice things,i pay you back in your coin smiley

Wow...i see prostitution has got a new definition. So you return the favour in kind even when he's not your boyfriend. I can swear now, that you copied and pasted that post. Let me think of a nice thing to buy you...
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@OP
since you are clueless about men, let me be the one educating you on the subject, because some of the things you mentionned are pretty basic and normal to most men:

we men are wired differently than you women (thats why you cant understand us at the 1st place), and sexually we are satisfied differently. since the day that we were born, we have an untamed tiger between our legs, and this tiger can get really mad at the slightest touch/look or even thought. now, most men will try desperately to tame that tiger, and with a healthy/fulfilling/satisfying/rewarding sex life it is possible, but sadly the majority DONT have such, and therefore CANT tame the beast...... and that's when mast.urbation comes into play. mas.turbation is there to temporarily tame that tiger so that these men can function properly in their daily hustle.

the word happiness is very broad, and although you (women) may be happy to find such "made men", most men want to find some friendly person to share that struggle with, someone that would understand their hustle and who would in return respect it. the woman that was not by a man's side when he was struggling, does not deserve to be by his side when he has finally made it. money does NOT keep a man in charge, it just pays for the golddigging criminals that would flock to him, now that he has a sudden change in status.

how do gamblers make money to bet if they did not work?! of course gamblers work, but they decide to do what they please with their money (and they have all the rights to do so). some foolish men spend all theirs on paying for a criminal in their lives that would ask for recharge card, Brazilian hair and Gucci bags, while others spend it all on further themselves in life. the point here is HAPPINESS, and whatever makes them happy, so be it!

btw, would you turn down a rich man that made is wealth through football betting? life itself is a gamble, respect the game.

if you read my response to #1 and #2 then you will understand why pro.stitutes are needed in this world. when you have women (like yourself) that dont want to look at a man who hasnt got a lot of money, yet dont want them to have focus on gf, and further dont want them to mas.turbate, then we all know how ashewos are needed in society. the truth of the matter is that YOU are the reason why there are ashewos in this world, because if you were more nice and helpful (sexually) to these men i just mentionned, then they would not need to go to prost.itute....... so help a brotha and do what is needed to solve the prost.itute issue..... if there is no customer, there would be no ashewos any longer.

yet you want a man to do all the spending on you (pay for your meals, buy recharge card etc) while he is not your husband, right?
a man looking for someone to help him cook while he struggles/hustles is not called being lazy, its called LOOKING FOR A RESPONSIBLE LADY THAT UNDERSTAND HIM, AND STAND BY HIM THROUGH THICK AND THIN

May your days be long!
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Midehi:

can you just stop this display? do you know the meaning of this your very comment.

no hate dou...but pls no more words from you on this topic.

*onelove***

Good asking! She doesn't dearie. That's how you know she doesn't even believe in the points she stated in her post. Contradictory comments.

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by onlyievera(f): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
PaulCI:

Wow...i see prostitution has got a new definition. So you return the favour in kind even when he's not your boyfriend. I can swear now, that you copied and pasted that post. Let me think of a nice thing to buy you...

Your problem is you don't read and understand before you comment, i simply meant you buy me stuff i buy you stuff.
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
onlyievera:

Your problem is you don't read and understand before you comment, i simply meant you buy me stuff i buy you stuff.

Dont twist it sister...we aint dumb! You said it without thinking and we caught you without blinking
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by onlyievera(f): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
PaulCI:

Dont twist it sister...we aint dumb! You said it without thinking and we caught you without blinking

You think i give a fuc.k what your opinion is? If you embarrased me in public and i told you i would pay you back in your own coin what would i be implying?
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by JuanDeDios: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
onlyievera:

Well what can i say now. Lol.
Well, I was hoping you will argue some more. Brown guy sure took you to university. You should mail him a cheque.
Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
#1 though. What if he's jerking off of you in person or pics?

I dated a guy who would insist I take off everything so he could just watch and erm.....do his thing. embarassed undecided. Let me not get more graphic and keep it PG-13 seeing as loads of kids roaming about here.

Very strange. Oddly arousing I must say. smiley

TMI, FYI things.

onlyievera:
This isn't an i too know thread, i know my opinion probably shouldn't count in your life. But this is just a list of things guys do that i think are very lame.

1. Masturbating, why should a grown man even indulge in this

2. Looking to find happiness in girls instead of building their own life. I believe a man should build a good life before even considering having a GF. I am not a gold digger, but money keeps a man in charge, of you're not well to do you leave yourself at the mercy of some good for norhing girls who have no value to add to your life than a pretty face and some asss.

3. Football betting, i just hate gambling why not work like other men instead of living your destiny to chance. Someone might win something huge but you may never.

4. Visiting prostituites

5.Dirty boxers

6. Being lazy, looking for a girl to do your cooking or do your laundry. Except i am your wife, no way am doing that.

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. by onlyievera(f): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Well, I was hoping you will argue some more. Brown guy sure took you to university. You should mail him a cheque.

Haha, that guy na die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blow A Nairalander A Kiss / She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm / Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.