Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) (4267 Views)

Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) / Photo:if She Serves You Like This! / Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
If you must tell lies, you might not need to comment. Just come in and read comments.

Ladies, which state serves you best? Guys, which state do you come from?

NaughtyBrainiac is from California

1 Like

Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by agarawu23(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
sambisa no dey there? dats wer I belong grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by hatux: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Seun who owns nairaland is from new york#oshi...
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
sambisa no dey there? dats wer I belong grin
I think this man doesn't want to tell lies
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by sinaj(f): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
I luv New York smiley

av always had a tin for Niggers tongue

jux lyk da music Empire state of mind by Jay z cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
crap! angry
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by alberto2k(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
I can't see congo? That's where I belong cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:
crap! angry
this nigga sounds like he's from Maine

1 Like

Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by jamex93(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
so Africa no b place abi

op u don pass Africa border b4 ne
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
sinaj:
I luv New York smiley

lmao! You love New York theoretically or Practically?
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by dharay99: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
I'm from Burundi... cry
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by SFSNIPER(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
PROUDLY New York. When it's sleeping it's Maine, but when it wakes, it's a mighty New York.
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by leshluap(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
As 4me I can conveniently choose the one I wish to use, depending on the size of the receiver.............. wink tongue embarassed undecided cry
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
SFSNIPER:
PROUDLY New York. When it's sleeping it's Maine, but when it wakes, it's a mighty New York.
hmmm
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by sbashir10(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rhodes island
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by NaughtyBrainiac: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
SFSNIPER:
Sinaj, come and see a proud New Yorker here
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by sinaj(f): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
NaughtyBrainiac:
Sinaj, come and see a proud New Yorker here
lol
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Massachusetts. . . Coincidentally rhymes with Blackett.
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by Maamin(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Emmmm!....are those kongo or mushrooms oh!...I think its match sticks.

Hard to see clearly without my reading glasses. kiss
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Californiia,i think i try
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Blackett:
Massachusetts. . . Coincidentally rhymes with Blackett.
Chai! You should be called Blackett the Koko master
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ipledge:
Californiia,i think i try
over try sef dey worry you. That California na the most sought after state na
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by fajani(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
sinaj:
I luv New York smiley

I have it right here with me
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
New York new york.. Manhattan tongue
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by classicyung(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by classicyung(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
classicyung:

What is all this nonsence? U'r 4rm california and ur website na Yinkawilliams•• Shoro niyen? undecided
U'r 4rm maryland jare
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by Dbestmax(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2015
its not just about d length..... how about been a new yorker and having maternal relationship with Massachusetts.... just saying....gals am I wrong... Real gals know wat I mean
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by sarmiie(m): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:
I can't see congo? That's where I belong cool

it seems someone else read the report too.....

ur head dey there

#NoHomo
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 23, 2015
Still trying to understand the message this dude is trying to pass
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 23, 2015
Massachusetts grin
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 23, 2015
Looks like a lollipop.........

Licking one is what's up right now............ tongue.

Reminds me of that song by Lil' Wayne

Shawty wanna lic lic lic lic my lollipop.....
Re: Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 23, 2015
sinaj:
I luv New York smiley

Are you sure you can play in the big leagues?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share, 10 Things We Don't Know About You. / Am Just 19&confused Already / "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.