Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

How To Backup Your Contacts On Iphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Backup Your Contacts On Iphones (348 Views)

How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone / How To Never Loose Your Contacts On Your Phone For Life. / Cheap Icloud Unlock On Iphones And Ipads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Backup Your Contacts On Iphones by darilldrems: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
If you have ever lost or broken your iPhone like me then you will know how important it is to always have contacts backup especially if you have a lot of business contacts on your phone.

There are many free ways to backup contacts on smartphones with lots of different cloud storage offerings like Google contacts, iTunes, and so on.

In this article you will learn the easiest and free method to backup your contact on iPhone

Read more: http://howto.bestprices.ng/how-to-backup-your-contact-on-iphone

(1) (Reply)

Hey There! Say What’s Up To Watchapp, The Messaging App For Smartwatches / Pls How Do I Get Over This? / Help !!! I Need To Root My NOKIA XL Droid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.