Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Is Going To Church Becoming Too Expensive? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Going To Church Becoming Too Expensive? (727 Views)

Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Going To Church Becoming Too Expensive? by onosprince(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
My answer is a big yes. It seems now that the church is for the elite because there is a way of dressing now and there is a
way people carry themselves in church nowadays and the number of times the men of God extort from you using offering
and other ways like come and shake me with N1000 for God to answer your prayer...

1 Like

Re: Is Going To Church Becoming Too Expensive? by jascon1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Your topic is not understanding me

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is This Qoutation Really In The Bible And What Does it Actually Mean? / Hosea 4:6. What Actualy Does IT Stand For? / ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING: Unbelievable Facts About The NIV Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.