Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline (798099 Views)

SOWP Applications Via International Students Route Lets Connect Here Please... / Post Your UK Visa Timeline Here! / Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Wavyfavy: 5:19pm On May 31, 2023
Hello naira landers
I need help Biko

I put in my application for sowp and VV for my 11 month old baby on the 26/05/23
Everything was complete and paid for
Received my Confirmation letter for submission same day
But after that no biometrics letter has been sent to me since then
I have written webforms to enquire
But no reply please is anyone having same issue ?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Wavyfavy: 5:38pm On May 31, 2023
undecided Please somebody should reply me o
Confusion wan wound me

Please is anybody having issues receiving biometrics letter quickly Of recent
I applied on 26/05/23 for sowp and VV for my baby
And despite paying for everything and them conforming
My biometrics letter has not dropped
Any one having this problem ?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by hayqinsbFX: 5:49pm On May 31, 2023
My wife just got PPR for her SOWP today. Applied in January 18.
Who has submitted passport recently? How did the proces go?

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Princessmay11: 7:19pm On May 31, 2023
Any response please?? πŸ™
Princessmay11:
Hello house. I got medical request for my daughter and I yesterday, do you have an idea which clinic is the fastest with examination date and update after the test . Qlife or IOM Lagos ?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by FocusLasers: 8:22pm On May 31, 2023
I think Qlife is not bad. I don't have any experience with IOM.
Princessmay11:
Any response please?? πŸ™
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by FocusLasers: 8:24pm On May 31, 2023
I think we are in same boat.

Did you or your baby get UCI number?
Wavyfavy:
Please is anybody having issues receiving biometrics letter quickly Of recent
I applied on 26/05/23 for sowp and VV for my baby
And despite paying for everything and them conforming
My biometrics letter has not dropped
Any one having this problem ?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by silvamania: 8:25pm On May 31, 2023
hayqinsbFX:

Wow This is fantastic.

My wife just got approved today (May 31st) for Spousal work Permit.

We applied on the 27th of January 2023.

Please am in the same boat with you . Do share any help receive.

Special thanks to everybody here who has one way or another helped us in terms of documentation and other key areas. Merci

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Wavyfavy: 9:15pm On May 31, 2023
FocusLasers:
I think we are in same boat.

Did you or your baby get UCI number?

Yes my baby got UCI
And also we both have application numbers

Since our application was submitted as one na only 1 UCI dem give us

Since when did u submit?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by FocusLasers: 9:22pm On May 31, 2023
I submitted same day as yours.

I am not sure about this you said:
"Since our application was submitted as one na only 1 UCI dem give us", I thought each individual has their unique UCI, please Gurus should shed more light on this.

Wavyfavy:

Yes my baby got UCI

Since when did u submit?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by HEADYWORLD: 9:35pm On May 31, 2023
FocusLasers:
I submitted same day as yours.

I am not sure about this you said:
"Since our application was submitted as one na only 1 UCI dem give us", I thought each individual has their unique UCI, please Gurus should shed more light on this.

Each applicant have different UCI, when you get your biometric instructions letter, you will get your UCI too

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by silvamania: 9:59pm On May 31, 2023
Hello guys ,

I was going through documents to be submitted for passport stamping and my wife didn’t get any yellow biometric slip rather a sticker on her coloured passport data page print out with the biometric details .

Is this appropriate?

Thank you
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by FocusLasers: 11:55pm On May 31, 2023
Thank you.
HEADYWORLD:

Each applicant have different UCI, when you get your biometric instructions letter, you will get your UCI too
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by FocusLasers: 11:57pm On May 31, 2023
Kindly give updates when you get the Biometrics Instruction Letter or UCI,

I would do the same too.

Thanks.
Wavyfavy:

Yes my baby got UCI

Since when did u submit?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Bernice123456: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2023
Wavyfavy:
Hello naira landers
I need help Biko

I put in my application for sowp and VV for my 11 month old baby on the 26/05/23
Everything was complete and paid for
Received my Confirmation letter for submission same day
But after that no biometrics letter has been sent to me since then
I have written webforms to enquire
But no reply please is anyone having same issue ?

I experienced the same challenge. I sent mails to all the email addresses I found here with the subject as "urgent" I was sent the update for biometrics within 2 hours. I suggest you do the same

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Bernice123456: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2023
FocusLasers:
Kindly give updates when you get the Biometrics Instruction Letter or UCI,

I would do the same too.

Thanks.

You should send a mail with the subject as urgent.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Truth106: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2023
hayqinsbFX:

Congratulations,

Please do you know the exact day your eligibility review started.
Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by FocusLasers: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2023
Thank you for the update.

Bernice123456:

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Cadygosh: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Good afternoon people, please we submitted my husband's Spousal permit application 4 days ago, and until now, his Biometrics letter has not dropped after 4 days of submitting it, please is this normal cos I know the Biometrics letter doesn't go beyond 48 hours after submission.
Has anybody experienced this before and what is the way forward? I am starting to get worried.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by hayqinsbFX: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
May 19
Truth106:

Congratulations,

Please do you know the exact day your eligibility review started.
Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by hayqinsbFX: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
YES. you can include BVL instead.

My wife was told a return envelope is no longer necessary while she was about to send her passport. She was told VFS will contact when they are ready to send the passport back to her . Is this true?

She paid for it and included it in the package anyways.....

silvamania:
Hello guys ,

I was going through documents to be submitted for passport stamping and my wife didn’t get any yellow biometric slip rather a sticker on her coloured passport data page print out with the biometric details .

Is this appropriate?

Thank you
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Sayubil: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2023
teamb:

Ppr is here . Thanks to everyone

Congratulations cheesy cheesy
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Wavyfavy: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
hayqinsbFX:
YES. you can include BVL instead.

My wife was told a return envelope is no longer necessary while she was about to send her passport. She was told VFS will contact when they are ready to send the passport back to her . Is this true?

She paid for it and included it in the package anyways.....

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Wavyfavy: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
Bernice123456:

I experienced the same challenge. I sent mails to all the email addresses I found here with the subject as "urgent" I was sent the update for biometrics within 2 hours. I suggest you do the same

Thank you people
Una own no go loss
Just this morning as I dey pack my bag to leave Lagos
The biometrics letter and my own UCI dropped
I am so grateful πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Sayubil: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
HEADYWORLD:

Please gurus in the house, how did kids who are not up to age of biometric get their UCI since UCI is Goten through biometric instructions letter

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Sayubil: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Wavyfavy:

Thank you people
Una own no go loss
Just this morning as I dey pack my bag to leave Lagos
The biometrics letter and my own UCI dropped
I am so grateful πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

What of your baby UCI, did you get UCI for your baby as well
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Goldentony2nice: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
1. Please what forms do I have to submit with my SOWP application? I need a list of the forms.

2. Do I have to print, sign, and scan the forms after filling?

I'm applying alone; my wife and children are already in Canada on study visas/permits. I want to apply now (this very moment). Please help with answers. Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Goldentony2nice: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Sayubil:

Please gurus in the house, how did kids who are not up to age of biometric get their UCI since UCI is Goten through biometric instructions letter

UCI is gotten when your application is submitted.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Larryjam: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
zubizareta:

Can someone pls explain what they mean by "you do not qualify under the IMP as your spouse is not enrolled In a qualifying program at a DLI in canada?
It simply means that no record was either found or submitted that the main applicant is studying at a DLI.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by OkukuOne(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
Yes, it is normal. This is the new method.

Good luck!

silvamania:
Hello guys ,

Is this appropriate?

Thank you
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by OkukuOne(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
It goes more than 48hrs nowadays. Just send a webform with Urgent included in the subject.

Good luck!

Cadygosh:
Good afternoon people, please we submitted my husband's Spousal permit application 4 days ago, and until now, his Biometrics letter has not dropped after 4 days of submitting it, please is this normal cos I know the Biometrics letter doesn't go beyond 48 hours after submission.
Has anybody experienced this before and what is the way forward? I am starting to get worried.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by OkukuOne(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
Follow the link directives, and begin the process by answering the questions, and the questionnaire will develop documents req'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irml-7ErSss

Good luck!

Goldentony2nice:
1. Please what forms do I have to submit with my SOWP application? I need a list of the forms.

2. Do I have to print, sign, and scan the forms after filling?

I'm applying alone; my wife and children are already in Canada on study visas/permits. I want to apply now (this very moment). Please help with answers. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by FocusLasers: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2023
UCI now updated.

Thanks to everyone.

Bernice123456:

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (384) (Reply)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.