Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Bus Fare Within Nigeria - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Fare Within Nigeria (280904 Views)

Hello Nairalanders Please How Much Is Bus Fare From Benin To Enugu / Transport (bus) Fare From Lagos NIGERIA To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Dubetex96(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2020
How much is transportation fare from Anambra to Edo state. My mind is telling me to board a company bus like GIGM but don't know their price .
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Liesel81(f): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Wow thanks for sharing I will be sure to check it out next time. I actually made a video about transportation in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kc9g9ReowU&t=
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by DarkShadow477: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Please, can anyone tell me the easiest transport from nnewi directly to Iyana Ipaja Lagos and how much is the current price?
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by opomulero(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
ibadan to abuja ranges between 8500 to 12000 in ibadan
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by RioCarputo(m): 2:08am On Oct 30, 2020
please can I get sorle going from ore to ph? if there's, how much could it be?. thanks
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by rollandokheme(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2020
I need Auchi to Awka
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Olajydeey: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
I'll love to know, the price from ibadan To osogbo
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Selfless1: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
how much is Tfare from Ilorin to Nasarawa?
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by xokol8: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Hi.
I know this is along shot since you posted this 3yrs ago. But, were you able to get a cheaper transport option? If so, please drop it here for others. Thanks.
Stylishking:
Please � I need a cheap fare from Warri to Ibadan, even if its half-half won't mind just need a moderate price that a student can afford. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yes I did get options.

That is there is a straight car coming to Ibadan from Uvwie main park but I choose to break the journey so as to save cost because am traveling light as well.

My route:
Warri that is Enerhen Junction to Benin. I stopped at bypass that is the flyover before entering Benin I took from the road leading to Lagos to Ore, then from Ore to Ibadan. Main while Ameosa motors have park at Uniben gate, you can also get from there to Ore which is cheaper and save you stress of standing waiting for car. Then from Ore just take through the gas station you'll see cars going to Ibadan.

I hope this helps!
xokol8:
Hi.
I know this is along shot since you posted this 3yrs ago. But, were you able to get a cheaper transport option? If so, please drop it here for others. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by xokol8: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Thank you.
I just did the journey today, straight from uwvie park to new garage at Ibadan, spent 7600 sad
I had quite a bit of luggage though, so I guess it's ok.
Yes I did get options.

That is there is a straight car coming to Ibadan from Uvwie main park but I choose to break the journey so as to save cost because am traveling light as well.

My route:
Warri that is Enerhen Junction to Benin. I stopped at bypass that is the flyover before entering Benin I took from the road leading to Lagos to Ore, then from Ore to Ibadan. Main while Ameosa motors have park at Uniben gate, you can also get from there to Ore which is cheaper and save you stress of standing waiting for car. Then from Ore just take through the gas station you'll see cars going to Ibadan.

I hope this helps!
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wish we kept this thread alive. It can go along way helping us
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2022
opomulero:
ibadan to abuja ranges between 8500 to 12000 in ibadan

How much is it now?
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Legendforte: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Who knows the current price from kano to onitsha.
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by kerny(f): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Anyone know how I can get to Auchi from Ibadan and the current price?
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Anfieldboss: 2:20am On Jul 22, 2022
kerny:
Anyone know how I can get to Auchi from Ibadan and the current price?

Get to Benin first, then from Benin board a bus to Auchi.
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by freddie009(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
what is the cost of transportation from Benin to Owerri
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Atodoi: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Can I see those tokumbo cars going to Abuja at Ibadan toll gate? If yes what could be the possible current price that can be acceptable. Also when is the best timing to catch up with this tok cars? Thanks very much �
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by dabling: 2:20am On Jan 22, 2023
Urgent, how much is fare from:
1. Ogun State to Lekki.
2. Ogun State to Ekiti.
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by GarkiAccessory(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Update us please
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by NaijaCover(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Which Transportation Company Is Good, For Port Harcourt To Yenagoa Town In Bayelsa State?
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by martineverest(m): 6:20am On Mar 21
Pls,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.