Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' (94614 Views)

Prostitute In Congo Uses Nylon As Condom For Protection Against HIV/AIDS (Video) / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by ABEngine(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
This firms keep devising potential home wreckers, first di.ldos now this cant wait till dey clone a man.
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by abduldope(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Where d pix na
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by IYANGBALI: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nkechi,Beatrice and Rokiatu I no wan hear I never come again o. Now he sweet me he sweet you I want make una dey shout
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
i am very disappointed in nairaland ladies or maybe most of them.

It is either they are dumb,unintelligent or simply myopic because i cant imagine a topic like this that is particularly centered on them having males dominating the the thread that i hardly find one female commenting in a three page conversation with over 400guests viewing at the moment not counting regular members and of-course with females viewers more than the male.

Timidity or low Intelligence quotient at work.What a shame.

1 Like

Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by pwerrymansion(f): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Very soon the men will become dummy variables! We wouldn't have use for them cheesy we are getting there btw tongue
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Toks2008(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
pwerrymansion:
Very soon the men will become dummy variables! We wouldn't have use for them cheesy we are getting there btw tongue

Thanks for breaking the silence of females. I expected more comments from females with intelligent analysis of the prone and coins of this product.

2 Likes

Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by pwerrymansion(f): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
soldierdollar:
SAY NO TO FAKE ORGASMS
oga which one be fake orgasm? I never hear say the thing don get immitation sha. undecided dey here d day-dream. Very soon, I mean very soon , you all will donate you 'kini' to the museum. cheesy
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Adesiji77: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lilshorecords:
Picture??

Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by unite4real: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Na e-condom
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by wiZbanky(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
coolzeal:
You don't need it if you're with me.
u telling me u can make all ladies cum?? Huh?
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by DaBullIT(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:
ETT.
A video of a woman illustrating how it works or I don't believe it.

Pervert Alert ding ding ding

Hehehe

In other words the condom gives satisfaction not the man

In my orijin mind, I see more single ladies, less married men

Dil-do + condom = cum

No men needed

#BringbackourMEN

2 Likes

Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by pwerrymansion(f): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Toks2008:

Thanks for breaking the silence of females. I expected more comments from females with intelligent analysis of the prone and coins of this product.
yes we ladies deserve a nice orgasm like you men enjoy without bothering to ask if we did. A lot of women hardly ever experience that. Most men just mount and do there 'thing' without satisfying the women. So I think this is a better development,cos what is good for the goose is also nicer/better for the gander! Hurray! Abeg where I fit buy one? tongue

2 Likes

Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Toks2008(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
pwerrymansion:
yes we ladies deserve a nice orgasm like you men enjoy without bothering to ask if we did. A lot of women hardly ever experience that. Most men just mount and do there 'thing' without satisfying the women. So I think this is a better development,cos what is good for the goose is also nicer/better for the gander! Hurray! Abeg where I fit buy one? tongue

I really pity ladies who dont orgasm during love making and most are so timid to tell their husbands about this.

I always tell guys, if you can not make love to your wife to the extent that she squirts(more intense orgasm where a pee like fluid is released) then the man has not really shown the woman how man enough he is,

Infact a seperate bedsheet like two or three should be for this purpose., Ladies deserve good sex. I think its really pathethic that some leadies will take solace in this product when there is the natural g spot stimulator called penis.
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Justicealh3(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
PHOTOS?
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by ikbnice(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
As condom don dey substitute 4 men's effort. Shakara don cum 4 girlz.
But guyz, relax! Naija galz no go fit afford am.
Naija galz relyin on guyz 4pleasure since tym immemorial.
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by pwerrymansion(f): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Toks2008:

I really pity ladies who dont orgasm during love making and most are so timid to tell their husbands about this.

I always tell guys, if you can not make love to your wife to the extent that she aquirts(more intense orgasm where a fluid is released) then the man has not really shown the woman how man enough he is,

Infact a seperate bedsheet like two or three should be for this purpose., Ladies deserve good sex. I think its really pathethic that some leadies will take solace in this product when there is the natural g spot stimulator called penis.
lol....bros, not all men are pros like u sound. So for now, make them manage this. Half bread is beter than chin-chin...lol
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Toks2008(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
ikbnice:
As condom don dey substitute 4 men's effort. Shakara don cum 4 girlz.
But guyz, relax! Naija galz no go fit afford am.
Naija galz relyin on guyz 4pleasure since tym immemorial.

Nothing can replace the natural feel of the penis, guys must learn how to use it well on their women and men should understand that ladies value good sex more than love.Take note so if you ever allow your woman substitute you giving her pleasure with this product, you are finished.
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
pwerrymansion:
lol....bros, not all men are pros like u sound. So for now, make them manage this. Half bread is beter than chin-chin...lol

I like that word you used..""like i sound" but trust me, guys can learn.

1.Give your wife very intense mouth action and i mean very intense like for 20minutes minimum while playing with her other sensitive parts.
2.Then just give her in her best style especially the rear style with her head bent down and watch her gush out fluid even if you have a 4inc dick, you will make her squirt and she will respond to this gesture by calling you honey.
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by ikbnice(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Toks2008:

Nothing can replace the natural feel of the penis, guys must learn how to use it well on their women and men should understand that ladies value good sex more than love.Take note so if you ever allow your woman substitute you giving her pleasure with this product, you are finished.
u ar ryt
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by ikbnice(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
If ur gal wearz dat durin ur luv session. U avnt been doin enuf. Itz nt hw far but hw well.
Giv dat condom to sum naija babes nd u wil c dem tro it away.
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by ifeanyidavid: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
I do use am is ok shy

Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by pwerrymansion(f): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Toks2008:

I like that word you used..""like i sound" but trust me, guys can learn.

1.Give your wife very intense mouth action and i mean very intense like for 20minutes minimum while playing with her other sensitive parts.
2.Then just give her in her best style especially the rear style with her head bent down and watch her gush out fluid even if you have a 4inc dick, you will make her squirt and she will respond to this gesture by calling you honey.
. I duff cap for you sir! You have a PHD in woman anatomy! God bless your hussle jare...lol!
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by millionaireman: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:
ETT.

Video of your partner to illustrate that, pls.
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by 19naia(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
this is not for real men who have natural talent... This is for men who fall short of their responsibilities
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Krismart(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
pix pls
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Odogwuskido(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Picture of how the condom is being inserted or....
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Picture or I don't ......... grin
Believe

customized LED sign. Scrolling, changeable text and colours at affordable price.
Get maximum exposure for your business.

Call us or whatsapp on 07061838760

Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by permanentgrace(m): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Meanwhile, i beg you all to help me for an IT placement in an organization. I know God has made you to be in that firm so to help others including myself. I'm currently in Portharcourt and i'll be comfortable to do the IT in any South South states (preferably Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Delta). Even Lagos and Abuja wont be bad either. Help a brother pls. PM me for my details. Thanks and God bless.
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by solayd(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
I beg i don tire to read sad
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by darlenese(f): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:
ETT.

Hahahahaha abeg nor beliv jor
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Cutehector(m): 12:06am On Apr 23, 2015
chimerase2:
Wia d condom nah
Come who be de mod way put dis tin for FP angry
I just knw say d mod na female.. She go hide d pissure make her fellow girls no see am buy....
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by weselomo(m): 12:55am On Apr 23, 2015
here is d pics of the condom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.