Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Thread For Cisco Networking - Computers (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Thread For Cisco Networking (42858 Views)

Where Can One Learn CISCO Networking In Ogun State? / Cisco Networking Devices For Sale *****SOLD***** / Learn Computer Networking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by excess4luv: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dr. Fulaman please help revive this thread before it dies off, your students are waiting.
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by martyncee(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2016
I created a wired lan connection of 10 PCs with a 20 ports switch. i checked my connection they were all pinging. now how do i provide them with internet connection? the processes? again how do I setup a server for the network?
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by ptoall1000: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
it depends on what you want to achieve. Do you need DHCP server? What do you want the server you want to put to achieve?. However, If ur internet is from people like Spectranet and Smile, without Static IP, just plug a cable from the Switch to the ISP device and all d PCs will be browsing. But make sure all the PCs are in DHCP.
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by shawlxAk(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
What type of internet connection?

What type of server?

martyncee:
I created a wired lan connection of 10 PCs with a 20 ports switch. i checked my connection they were all pinging. now how do i provide them with internet connection? the processes? again how do I setup a server for the network?
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by ptoall1000: 1:37am On Mar 30, 2016
PlS I need assistance setting up ASA IOS on Gns3.
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by dragnet: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
ptoall1000:
it depends on what you want to achieve. Do you need DHCP server? What do you want the server you want to put to achieve?. However, If ur internet is from people like Spectranet and Smile, without Static IP, just plug a cable from the Switch to the ISP device and all d PCs will be browsing. But make sure all the PCs are in DHCP.

what if it's a static IP?
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by Fulaman198(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Guys this thread will live on. I'm sorry u haven't visited it in a long time. What do you guys want to know?
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by ptoall1000: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
dragnet:

what if it's a static IP?
Then you need a router. On the Router, you 'll configure its WAN interface with the Static IP. Your internet is provided by which company? Connect ur switch to the Router LAN interface. Configure its LAN interface with the same IP ur LAN is using.
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by ifex370(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
am getn my CCntT this year,,, buh theres so much 2 read cry cry
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by dragnet: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2016
ptoall1000:

Then you need a router. On the Router, you 'll configure its WAN interface with the Static IP. Your internet is provided by which company? Connect ur switch to the Router LAN interface. Configure its LAN interface with the same IP ur LAN is using.

then the router must run Nat right?
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
ptoall1000:

I guess the first question will be what is the internet medium, is it cable, T1 ,OC3 etc. I believe some ISP deliver on cable and their modem will provide an ethernet handoff to your firewall and to the switch. these modems can handle NAT and DHCP . BUT THIS IS IDEAL IN A SMALL ENVIRONMENT.... kinda like mom and pops shop...... but if it was to be an enterprise, you will need a firewall logically divided into DMZ, outside and inside connected to the core router...... my 2 cents
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by ptoall1000: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Do you guys know how I can get a static public IP at a cheap price?
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by swiftstech: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
wildchild1:
Im interested in learning from the beginning, Where can i start from?
Tho im going to India before the end of the year for CCNA,CCNP,CCIE,ETHICAL HACKING and some other networking related courses but i would still like to learn because i have lost my reading/studying skill sad

I reside in port harcourt and would love to learn from anyone who wishes to teach here are my contacts pin:2AD3EC7A,08071725650 and 08034884423 thanks and God bless
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by luwins(m): 1:14am On Jun 13, 2016
ptoall1000:
Do you guys know how I can get a static public IP at a cheap price?
swift and spectranet gives for free
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by kingsleyugo41(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
ptoall1000:
This thread is created for people who want to learn CISCO networking from beginner to expert. Experieced trainers are welcome.
pls tell the topics i will read to write ccna r&s exam
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by kingsleyugo41(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
ptoall1000:
This thread is created for people who want to learn CISCO networking from beginner to expert. Experieced trainers are welcome.
pls tell me the topics i will read to write ccna r&s exam
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by luwins(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
It's divided into two parts Icnd1 and Icnd2. Please I would advise you to visit Cisco website to get the updated topics. And from August they would be upgrading the exams by adding more topics. Thanks
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by stynhaq(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2016
kingsleyugo41:
pls tell the topics i will read to write ccna r&s exam

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccna/ccna-exam/exam-topics

You can also download the PDF of the Exam Curriculum
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by stynhaq(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2016
luwins:
swift and spectranet gives for free

Really? I might argue.
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by kingsleyugo41(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2016
stynhaq:

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccna/ccna-exam/exam-topics

You can also download the PDF of the Exam Curriculum
ok thanks,how much for the exam registration?
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by stynhaq(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
kingsleyugo41:
ok thanks,how much for the exam registration?

No idea but someone posted on that

https://www.nairaland.com/3207410/how-much-ccna-prince-2#47392530
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by Allboiz: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
In Nigeria of today, how quick is it to get job with ccna.
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by talk2dre(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fulaman198:
Guys this thread will live on. I'm sorry u haven't visited it in a long time. What do you guys want to know?

Please we need to revive this thread.

A lot of CCNA newbies are here.
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by aminuseki: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Brand New Cisco Routers And Other Networking Materials For Sale

Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by luwins(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2017
talk2dre:

Please we need to revive this thread.

A lot of CCNA newbies are here.
supported
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by Liquid2Metal: 5:57am On Mar 12, 2017
Please I need used working Cisco router for practice, contact me if you have for sale. 07034447816
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by BetaTechnicians: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2017
Liquid2Metal:
Please I need used working Cisco router for practice, contact me if you have for sale. 07034447816
check this
https://www.nairaland.com/3634897/usa-used-cisco-1721-routers
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by Prince16: 7:00pm On May 07, 2017
hadura29:

Hi bro,

I did mine at New Horizons, and they are currently on promo, its 66k now. Grab that chance. And the cost for the cisco exam is about $350 or so..

Good luck..

Hi Adura,
I'm looking forward to acquiring skills + (CCNA) certifications as a Network (Cisco) Engineer. With ur hindsight in ds field, can u recommend a very good IT school in Lagos where I can obtain hardcore practical oriented training . I've heard if NIIT, New Horizon, IIHT, HIIT etc, which of these or any other one will u recommend as best of the lot in ds regards.
Thanks 4 ur reply in anticipation.
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by qquadry(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2017
Good day fellows,
1.I read to pass my CCNA exams 2011, can I do same to acquire my CCNP? If yes how do I get materials to read to pass.
2.I also need assistance on how to get autocad electrical software. I do see autocad softwares but never seen autocad electrical in the shops except online. The 30days free trial software I downloaded expired. Please anyone with assistance or support on the 2 outlined matters?
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by hadura29(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2017
New Horizon...

Prince16:

Hi Adura,
I'm looking forward to acquiring skills + (CCNA) certifications as a Network (Cisco) Engineer. With ur hindsight in ds field, can u recommend a very good IT school in Lagos where I can obtain hardcore practical oriented training . I've heard if NIIT, New Horizon, IIHT, HIIT etc, which of these or any other one will u recommend as best of the lot in ds regards.
Thanks 4 ur reply in anticipation.
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by Prince16: 10:49pm On May 08, 2017
hadura29:
New Horizon...

Thanks a bunch
Re: Thread For Cisco Networking by blackboy2star(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2017
Hi, how much is Cisco exam now? Any idea bro?

hadura29:
New Horizon...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Remove The Win32 Virus That Turns Files To Shortcut On Ur Hdd,flash,mcard / 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.