Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (899564 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2020
Please where can I make flight reservation to Poznan, poland without making flight ticket payments?
Re: Polish Student Visa by MoDuPe19201: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2020
Wazzaowner:
Please how legit is this website for poland flight reservation?

https://visareservation.com/

The website is very legit. I’ve used it before
Re: Polish Student Visa by myloxoloto: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
No
Have you been accepted?
TheLawTheLegal:

No.

Have you got yours?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Swazy22: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
manneger2:

But is simple naa, first you check ur tuition fee, add it up to existential minimum of 701pln multiply by 12 months added to compulsory flight reservation money of 2500pln added again to accommodation fee, now this depends on the fee you reserve as accommodation.for example
701×12=8412 + 2500+ 8936 pln(tuition fee per year)+446×12=5352, total 25200pln convert to naira 2,569985, you can do a credit card limit of 3million.
But if ur tuition fee is high or ur accommodation fee is high, u increase your credit limit
must i sponsor myself,if i am going to poland. i want to enroll in masters degree program.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soccerbrat(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Please those that where able to book a visa application submission date, what where the questions asked when you called?

Ps: is anyone in Lublin here ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Senamie(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
iRoyal1:

You don't need to legalize your documents, PULS doesn't require it. I'm also a student at this school, and I have my admission already.

How can I text you privately please

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 4:25am On Sep 16, 2020
Please which poland school is currently admitting for first cycle?
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Wazzaowner:
Please which poland school is currently admitting for first cycle?
university of business wroclaw. start date February 2021

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by MJ888: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2020
kid7soccer:
the whatsapp and fbk group I belong to people got dates, but the embassy switch off their phone early
Please how can I join those groups?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
Those of you that were admitted to Poznan university of technology, The John Paul 11 Catholic University Of Lublin how were you able to pay your application fees?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
I need someone to help me with online application fee payment, can't seem to find an option to pay wth debit card.
Re: Polish Student Visa by SetZ(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please am New here I need more detailed information on the visa application process have gotten the admission already
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
SetZ:
Please am New here I need more detailed information on the visa application process have gotten the admission already
Which institution did you get admission into?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TheLawTheLegal: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
myloxoloto:
No
Have you been accepted?

Yes, but I haven't been sent my admission letter. I am going for PhD though.

You have been accepted?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2020
Can I get admitted with a 3rd class to study a 2nd cycle course in any poland school?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2020
Pls guys,how did you pay for your application fees,am stuck here with the banking guys
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
passymobile:
Pls guys,how did you pay for your application fees,am stuck here with the banking guys

Which institution?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please a school that is supposed to resume in OCt 1st is currently offering to admit me if I pay the application fee, hope its not too late?
Re: Polish Student Visa by terry026(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hello guys, is it a must one notarizes all documents from sponsor? I mean payslips, employment letter, promotion letter? I already have affidavit of sponsorship from high court...
I have folks over there who are telling me its not a must, but I need to be sure please...
Re: Polish Student Visa by fasanmioo: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
iRoyal1:

You don't need to legalize your documents, PULS doesn't require it. I'm also a student at this school, and I have my admission already.

What are the documents needed from your sponsor? Is it their proof of funds ,is their employment letters included?
Re: Polish Student Visa by mafarawemi(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
what's the name of the school pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by Freemason1: 12:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am new here and just created this account so I can get some vital information about relocating to Poland.

First, I’m very much aware that Poland is in the EU and the Schengen area but I do not know if one’s initial visa permits them to travel within the EU before they get their residence permit. My baby’s mother is in France and I wanted to visit them briefly while I continue schooling in Poland and waiting for my residence to come out.

Second, for people who are studying at the University of Wroclaw, how long did it take to get your residence permit. These are very important to me because I need access to see my wife and daughter as often as possible. I am currently in Turkey and would be doing all my applications from here. I’d appreciate your help. Thanks everyone.

Regards
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 1:30am On Sep 18, 2020
terry026:
Hello guys, is it a must one notarizes all documents from sponsor? I mean payslips, employment letter, promotion letter? I already have affidavit of sponsorship from high court...
I have folks over there who are telling me its not a must, but I need to be sure please...
what is stated on the website is to notarize the letter from your sponsor indicating they'll would be sponsoring you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hardefillar1(m): 6:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Hi guys
I’m just seeing credit card certificate alone here these days...

Is bank statement no longer acceptable as proof of funds for visa application?

Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Slyle(m): 7:00am On Sep 18, 2020
No, bank statement is no longer accepted.

Hardefillar1:
Hi guys
I’m just seeing credit card certificate alone here these days...

Is bank statement no longer acceptable as proof of funds for visa application?

Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shamelz420: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2020
I also want to ask,for the visa application...is one expected to go with the credit card and credit card statement ir just the credit card statement?
Re: Polish Student Visa by myloxoloto: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Yes waiting for my admission letter
They haven't replied mails since almost 2weeks
TheLawTheLegal:

Yes, but I haven't been sent my admission letter. I am going for PhD though.

You have been accepted?
Re: Polish Student Visa by mekanta7(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wazzaowner:
Please a school that is supposed to resume in OCt 1st is currently offering to admit me if I pay the application fee, hope its not too late?

Whats the name of the school
Re: Polish Student Visa by Freemason1: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Please someone should reply me.

Freemason1:
Hi everyone,

I am new here and just created this account so I can get some vital information about relocating to Poland.

First, I’m very much aware that Poland is in the EU and the Schengen area but I do not know if one’s initial visa permits them to travel within the EU before they get their residence permit. My baby’s mother is in France and I wanted to visit them briefly while I continue schooling in Poland and waiting for my residence to come out.

Second, for people who are studying at the University of Wroclaw, how long did it take to get your residence permit. These are very important to me because I need access to see my wife and daughter as often as possible. I am currently in Turkey and would be doing all my applications from here. I’d appreciate your help. Thanks everyone.

Regards
Re: Polish Student Visa by Herjos: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Please is there anybody that want to send documents to University of opole let collaborate Please
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
[quote author=Wazzaowner post=94015140]

Which institution?

Any Polish university
Re: Polish Student Visa by Yyoung: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
I have just been offered admissions info the Poznan University of Life Sciences. I needed someone to put me through the payment and visa journey. I'd be waiting for señors please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.