Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,117 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (900742 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
hi guys can someone tell me how to get appointment I have been trying to register is not going thru he just saying I'm not a robot can you please tell me what to do on this
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
rakie:
hi guys can someone tell me how to get appointment I have been trying to register is not going thru he just saying I'm not a robot can you please tell me what to do on this
yah it started this shit recently ..use Google chrome as ur web browser.. after the robot question click on the square box..it wld request u select some pics after that u wld b allowed access.. also don't forget u re to go to national visa register form..best regards
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=gudfellas post=47790384][/quote] the school want to issue me invitation letter without the schools fees is it ok for me like that so there no need to pay now right pls I need advice on this
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
chuman33:

Yes the universities I talked with specifically requested for them. I do not intend having anything to do with private universities, they are mostly the ones that can accept it, and in situation whereby visa is denied then to refund the fees paid becomes a big problem.
so did u think I should pay or not or till I. get the visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
rakie:
so did u think I should pay or not or till I. get the visa
It's good they accepted you get the visa first before paying tuition, hopefully Polish Embassy won't pin-point that as an excuse for denial. Which university is that?
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
medical university of Gdansk
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
rakie:
That's a good university and nice city, you stand good chances of getting the Visa with the docs the school will send to you. And you will enjoy the city, Gdansk is a sea city, very touristic.
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 12:32am On Jul 27, 2016
thanks a lot.... for the sponsor but I can use my brother and wife account but I got no account in gja what should they write in d support letter
Re: Polish Student Visa by mikkyangel(m): 5:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Bakerio:
Mikkyangel, my apologies. It's Warsaw School of Economics. I only just started the application but from what Internet sources I've checked it seems a prestigious institution. Thanks for the information, now I've to make sure I'm not denied. Kind assistance as to the documents to be submitted because there is almost no clear differncebetween what should be submitted for admission and for visa. So firstly, where could I translate my documents to Polish. Many thanks

To be frank bro, i used an agent, to do all d waka in 2007 December(i no just like stress atall), "please am not advising u to go use agent ohhhh, if ur mind no dey am...just ask d house , mayb help could come from so where...all i can help u with for now, is info on the city itself..."warsaw"

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 6:45am On Jul 27, 2016
mikkyangel:

To be frank bro, i used an agent, to do all d waka in 2007 December(i no just like stress atall), "please am not advising u to go use agent ohhhh, if ur mind no dey am...just ask d house , mayb help could come from so where...all i can help u with for now, is info on the city itself..."warsaw"
Yes polish sworn translation cannot be done without his originals, they can work with the scanned copies till you send them the originals, you might contact them directly at Poland and see if you can send the originals to them for the sworn translation, after which they send you the originals and the sworn translations. Or you contact the Polish Embassy in Nigeria to see if they have such services.
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
in the form they said fill in the national ID number we that we don't have that what 're we going to do there

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
rakie:
in the form they said fill in the national ID number we that we don't have that what 're we going to do there
bro ..ur passport number
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
the website is saying no available date to 2016 08 03 can someone tell how do get it done
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
@Abnur14 Bro please when u applied for your poland visa, how much was requested to be in your account? Or how much funds did u present to them, please its very urgent.
God bless!
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
rakie:
the website is saying no available date to 2016 08 03 can someone tell how do get it done
You have to keep checking or you mail the consular officer and tell them you have been trying to get a date but no date, that how can they be of help, that was what I did and they told me when I should check, and to God's glory I got it the very day i was told to check, maybe you should do the same.
God Bless.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Pasdeprix: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hello temmy, what date did you get and what time they they tell you to Check?
TemmyDavies:

You have to keep checking or you mail the consular officer and tell them you have been trying to get a date but no date, that how can they be of help, that was what I did and they told me when I should check, and to God's glory I got it the very day i was told to check, maybe you should do the same.
God Bless.
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
TemmyDavies:
@Abnur14 Bro please when u applied for your poland visa, how much was requested to be in your account? Or how much funds did u present to them, please its very urgent.
God bless!
I don't know the exact amount.. I used my dads company (BDC company) account which had quite some amount
and his private account with #128m
I believe u don't rly need that much ..jst make sure u use an account which has got money moving for the last six months...all they need to c is evidence that d account had been running well and your connection to the owner of that account.Good luck bro

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
rakie:
u were late they released the date yesterday in d morning
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
rakie:
u were late they released the date yesterday in d morning..jst call them and ask that's d fastest way..
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
ok thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
abnur14:

I don't know the exact amount.. I used my dads company (BDC company) account which had quite some amount
and his private account with #128m
I believe u don't rly need that much ..jst make sure u use an account which has got money moving for the last six months...all they need to c is evidence that d account had been running well and your connection to the owner of that account.Good luck bro

Okay thanks so much bro, God bless, what I provided wasn't even up to quarter of that, just about 10milla and its my mumci's account, and they said the funds wasn't enough, I am probably gonna get a supplementary bank account statement, this people won't drive human being nuts
You have just saved a niqqa
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pasdeprix:
Hello temmy, what date did you get and what time they they tell you to Check?

I have done my interview,i got my date for July 13, I have had my interview though but as we know it is not easy with polish embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by rakie: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2016
tommy how was d interview what 're d question they ask u
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pasdeprix: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
abnur14:

u were late they released the date yesterday in d morning
Please around what time did they release the Date?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
rakie:
tommy how was d interview what 're d question they ask u

What am I going to do in Poland,
Which city am I going to,
Which course I am going to study. #Finished
Then they asked for my international passport and 12k for visa fee, although yesterday they changed the visa fee to 18,600.
Then they started asking bout my documents .

But please pray everybody I saw there for collection was crying over visa denial, even me is still undergoing fasting and prayer

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by gudfellas(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
TemmyDavies:

What am I going to do in Poland,
Which city am I going to,
Which course I am going to study. #Finished
Then they asked for my international passport and 12k for visa fee, although yesterday they changed the visa fee to 18,600.
Then they started asking bout my documents .

But please pray everybody I saw there for collection was crying over visa denial, even me is still undergoing fasting and prayer

Na God... but temmy davies.. i paid school fees right? and what are the list of documents they asked you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2016
gudfellas:

Na God... but temmy davies.. i paid school fees right? and what are the list of documents they asked you?

The same documents on their website, I also paid school fees
Re: Polish Student Visa by gudfellas(m): 1:16am On Jul 30, 2016
TemmyDavies:

The same documents on their website, I also paid school fees
Then .. present a supplementary bank statement.. they will grant your request.. you paid fees with Form A or direct wire transfer?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 2:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Pasdeprix:

Please around what time did they release the Date?
it was within 8am to 11 I didn't c the specific time but I got a complain from someone and so I checked around 8and it was showing lack of available dates till 27-08-16 wen I went back around 11 it was lack of available date till 03-08-16.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pasdeprix: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2016
abnur14:

it was within 8am to 11 I didn't c the specific time but I got a complain from someone and so I checked around 8and it was showing lack of available dates till 27-08-16 wen I went back around 11 it was lack of available date till 03-08-16.
I'm asking because I checked by 8.20am it said no available dates till 3/8/16 and at 8.54am it had changed to 10/8/16. So when did they release the date? I'm confused at this people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.