Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902986 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2016
chuman33:
Yes, the appointment opened around 5pm yesterday , it was updated after embassy working hours, but it was very limited, 11th August and 18th August, 8:30am to 12:30pm, each time was for only one person. You got to keep watch all day for it.

One person wow, they are mean o,God help me get a date today, but if they gave someone 18th it would reflect on their website, are you sure that was not schengen visa appointment date.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2016
TemmyDavies:

One person wow, they are mean o,God help me get a date today, but if they gave someone 18th it would reflect on their website, are you sure that was not schengen visa appointment date.
It was for legalisation, I double booked appointment for 18th August, so if you can get them to take you on 18th August by 12:30pm, I'm trying to cancel the appointment but it kept requesting for form number and code number which in the PDF page I got only one number.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2016
chuman33:

It was for legalisation, I double booked appointment for 18th August, so if you can get them to take you on 18th August by 12:30pm, I'm trying to cancel the appointment but it kept requesting for form number and code number which in the PDF page I got only one number.

The number on your slip is the form number enter it, about 15digits or more.
God Bless bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2016
TemmyDavies:

The number on your slip is the form number enter it, about 15digits or more.
God Bless bro
Yes I know, but if you go to the cancellation of appointment, they are asking for two numbers, I have the form number, the second number about Code is what I don't see anywhere, can you check it out and let me know your findings, thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2016
chuman33:

Yes I know, but if you go to the cancellation of appointment, they are asking for two numbers, I have the form number, the second number about Code is what I don't see anywhere, can you check it out and let me know your findings, thanks.
Let me do that.....thanks bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
TemmyDavies:

Let me do that.....thanks bro

Sure thing.
Re: Polish Student Visa by dongmo: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
hello i am from cameroon i got admitted in a medical university in lodz poland but i heard the rate of visa refusal is too high i am really affraid please i you got any visa update
Re: Polish Student Visa by dongmo: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
please i wish to know if there is any change with the rate of visa refusal at the polish embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
chuman33:

I think the form code is embedded in the barcode portal in the end of the application,which I guess would take a barcode scanner to locate/find.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
dongmo:
please i wish to know if there is any change with the rate of visa refusal at the polish embassy

Just get your docs right and pray hard.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
dongmo:
hello i am from cameroon i got admitted in a medical university in lodz poland but i heard the rate of visa refusal is too high i am really affraid please i you got any visa update

Your worries now should be how to get an appointment.
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 12:20am On Aug 06, 2016
dongmo:
From my own point of vew I dont believe there is anything like general refusal now..the polish embassy is just like other embassies.. the only problem is meeting up to their expectations and demands..if for any reason ur documents don't prove u to b at that level.. u re out..in summary all u need to do is try to meet up to all their requirements and be prayerful ..u need determination to start this procedure... these guys hv been battling with just securing an appointment date now for weeks ....that's how though it is ..am not trying to discourage u but brace yourself..its quite an experience but I assure u something positive wld come out of ur efforts..

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
appointment wahala this year again.. hmmm
Re: Polish Student Visa by MzPecs(f): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
smithsydny:
appointment wahala this year again.. hmmm
embarassed embarassed
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
MzPecs:
embarassed embarassed
are u trialling me?grin
Re: Polish Student Visa by MzPecs(f): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
smithsydny:
are u trialling me?grin
Yes nah undecided

Oya goan vote nah.. pls cry cry
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
MzPecs:

Yes nah undecided

my bet9ja account would be funded oooo.. mind u.. send link
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
MzPecs:

Yes nah undecided

done.. I no wan hear gist ooo
Re: Polish Student Visa by MzPecs(f): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
smithsydny:
my bet9ja account would be funded oooo.. mind u.. send link
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/4

I VOTE VIZKIZ cc: NLJega
Re: Polish Student Visa by dongmo: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
From my own point of vew I dont believe there is anything like general refusal now..the polish embassy is just like other embassies.. the only problem is meeting up to their expectations and demands..if for any reason ur documents don't prove u to b at that level.. u re out..in summary all u need to do is try to meet up to all their requirements and be prayerful ..u need determination to start this procedure... these guys hv been battling with just securing an appointment date now for weeks ....that's how though it is ..am not trying to discourage u but brace yourself..its quite an experience but I assure u something positive wld come out of ur efforts..

thanks abnur you are not discouraging me instead you are giving me hope i will make sure to meet all the requirement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2016
Any update bout appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by dongmo: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
hello please i am a little bit confuse about my bank account i wish to know if they do same like the UK where you allow you money in the account for 28days before you can print the bank statement to take it to the embassy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gudfellas(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
i finally sent out my fees today..
but am bit confused.. someone should help me on what next to do?
Docs i will take to the polish embassy on my appointment day for interview.. should it be legalize?
confirmation of payment of fees.. will i take the telex copy which the bank issue me or will i request it from the school?
Eligibility letter should be gotten before the visa interview or after the interview. please help out
Re: Polish Student Visa by adesbaba: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
frnds..aw can i get scholarship for msc in poland...?
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2016
gudfellas:
i finally sent out my fees today..
but am bit confused.. someone should help me on what next to do?
Docs i will take to the polish embassy on my appointment day for interview.. should it be legalize?
confirmation of payment of fees.. will i take the telex copy which the bank issue me or will i request it from the school?
Eligibility letter should be gotten before the visa interview or after the interview. please help out
have u legalized ur waec cert?
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2016
who got to secure an appointment today
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2016
abnur14:
who got to secure an appointment today

I was able to get for a friend.
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
TemmyDavies:

I was able to get for a friend.
thats great.. a friend of mine also..
Re: Polish Student Visa by gudfellas(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
i haven't legalize any docs..
Re: Polish Student Visa by abnur14(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
gudfellas:
i haven't legalize any docs..
OK I already wrote to u how to go about it in the previous page..go through it and wen u re done lets know
Re: Polish Student Visa by dongmo: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
hello please what about the bank statement please i need to know how many days it takes to get ready for the embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
abnur14:

OK I already wrote to u how to go about it in the previous page..go through it and wen u re done lets know
Bro, I will like to know if the Polish Embassy legalised your WAEC Result or do they insist that WAEC certificate must be presented instead? Did they also legalise your high school transcripts? What are the list of documents you legalised at the Embassy? Thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.