Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,069 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:24 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (891318 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Neyoung40(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hardefillar1:

If your school doesn’t require you to have your documents legalized then you don’t need MOE not MFA
BUT if your school does require you to have a legalized document of yours; then you need to do both MOE and MFA authentication before the embassy can collect for legalization
Tule!!!!!!
Tulejor!!!!
Some schools might allow you to process your admission without your Documents being Authenticated & Legalized.
But they will always tell you after you have the Unconditional Acceptance letter, to make sure you Legalize your documents before your arrival in Poland.
And there is no way you can legalize your documents at the polish consul without talking about MOE & MFA FIRST.

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ataime16(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hardefillar1:

Warsaw university of technology

Their application fee is quite high 200 Euros which is about 100k

While other schools are 100PLN, Which is about 10k
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ataime16(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Neyoung40:

Tule!!!!!!
Tulejor!!!!
Some schools might allow you to process your admission without your Documents being Authenticated & Legalized.
But they will always tell you after you have the Unconditional Acceptance letter, to make sure you Legalize your documents before your arrival in Poland.
And there is no way you can legalize your documents at the polish consul without talking about MOE & MFA FIRST.

True

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hardefillar1:

If your school doesn’t require you to have your documents legalized then you don’t need MOE not MFA
BUT if your school does require you to have a legalized document of yours; then you need to do both MOE and MFA authentication before the embassy can collect for legalization
Any document you obtained in your country and you intend to use it abroad you MUST authentic it in you countries MOFA even if they didn't explicitly demand that you authentic it. So for educational documents it has to pass through MOE first.

Adios

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Who applying for visa this month let's work together

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by MERCHANDISER: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
anybody in poznan school of life sciences? How is the school,cost of living and students jobs for English speakers/Africans
Re: Polish Student Visa by Atdeejay12: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hi please guys application portal for wroclaw university of science and technology for February intake is not opened and the calender says dec18-feb 12. While trying to register the website prompted check back at a later date. What could be wrong?
My intention is to study biotechnology msc, who knows schools that is currently taking in students

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by LiftedMan: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Neyoung40:

Tule!!!!!!
Tulejor!!!!

so, if you're not in Nigeria now you have return to the polish embassy in Nigeria do this?
Re: Polish Student Visa by agugu(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hardefillar1:

You need to research
It’s not the same for every one.
1. School fees you can pay for first semester
2. Depends on the accommodation you get from the school accommodation portal; you should be on that now if you’re coming for summer semester cos it’ll close by the end of this month that’s if it’s opened.
3. Depends on your expenses; check the embassy’s website
4. Like I said it’s different for everyone; check the embassy for the requirements for visa application
Check the school website for yo course and your requirements.

Thanks for the reply.
Re: Polish Student Visa by agugu(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hardefillar1:

Lol
You guys easily come out for people’s head when you have the chance.

I didn’t say he doesn’t have to do it or not.
If only you read his questions and compared it to my answer; it would’ve been better.

Well, I don wash my hands comot from anything wey Dey this thread. All lot of people are here to share experiences and answers...
People like you and others...
Goodluck...

Thanks

Pls dont wash your hands off this thread....Your input is highly needed.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Neyoung40(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hardefillar1:

Lol
You guys easily come out for people’s head when you have the chance.

I didn’t say he doesn’t have to do it or not.
If only you read his questions and compared it to my answer; it would’ve been better.

Well, I don wash my hands comot from anything wey Dey this thread. All lot of people are here to share experiences and answers...
People like you and others...
Goodluck...

Thanks

Lol.... Abeg no go wash ur hand Oo.
Ur idea's re highly needed my dear.
C'mmon let's add more spice to our humour.
And if u feel i came out on you... Am sorry.
The informations here re always helpful �
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 2:54am On Jan 17, 2021
Please what is the meaning of mfa and moe??

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maria154(f): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2021
MOF means Ministry of Foreign Affairs, while MOE is Minstry of Education

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2021
Hardefillar1:

Thanks m8!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2021
Maria154:
MOF means Ministry of Foreign Affairs, while MOE is Minstry of Education
Thanks
Am applying for visa this month.should I notorise the documents here in lagos first before applying?
What about legalization/authentication?is it done after they have given me visa?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ataime16(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hardefillar1:

Yes.
You’re talking about the best technology school in Poland... you’d expect some standards...

Though that 200 euros was much but was worth it

What if you don't get Admission after paying the 200 Euros, That money is gone ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ataime16:

What if you don't get Admission after paying the 200 Euros, That money is gone ?
No oo
It will be refunded with interest and an apology. But this is just a rumour I overheard in one football viewing centre.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
PimpinPips:

No oo
It will be refunded with interest and an apology. But this is just a rumour I overheard in one football viewing centre.
hahahahahahahahahaha, you people are mean. Haba
Re: Polish Student Visa by Majik244: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Check this video out on how to get scholarship in poland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVt70EGCLho

Perkpappi:
Hello everyone

please is there any college in Poland currently admitting students for may and with a low tuition fee please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Majik244: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
This video helped me a lot trying to get admitted check ot out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVt70EGCLho

agugu:

Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by StanleyT: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
People wey Dey this Poland forum are friendly oh!!! First time I Dey see am for Nigeria.

I applied for admission (undergraduate) since my University no wan give me transcript for Masters, Na only students copy dem give me, I no know if them fit accept me for Masters with Student Copy transcript. I kuku applied for undergraduate, I was told by the agent to pay £600 for admission, and somethings for the school, I hope I get the admission. I wan comot abeg.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maize621: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Are you serious ? You paid agent £600 for admission ? Fantabulous.. You Are Doing Well !!

StanleyT:
People wey Dey this Poland forum are friendly oh!!! First time I Dey see am for Nigeria.

I applied for admission (undergraduate) since my University no wan give me transcript for Masters, Na only students copy dem give me, I no know if them fit accept me for Masters with Student Copy transcript. I kuku applied for undergraduate, I was told by the agent to pay £600 for admission, and somethings for the school, I hope I get the admission. I wan comot abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by StanleyT: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Maize621:
Are you serious ? You paid agent £600 for admission ? Fantabulous.. You Are Doing Well !!

No No, I no reason am, anyhow... I wan comot this Nigeria.

Abeg, One question, Working boys dey Poland?
Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
StanleyT:
No No, I no reason am, anyhow... I wan comot this Nigeria.

Abeg, One question, Working boys dey Poland?

What is working boys? You mean Yahoo?
Re: Polish Student Visa by StanleyT: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
sobastical:

What is working boys? You mean Yahoo?

I know say una go attack me, but no wahala, I no Dey reason am...but Yes, Gee Niggas via Bitcoin traders.
Re: Polish Student Visa by GreatMage: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
StanleyT:

I know say una go attack me, but no wahala, I no Dey reason am...but Yes, Gee Niggas via Bitcoin traders.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Atdeejay12: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Please everyone, how were you able to pay 20£ reg fee.. I dont have dom account I need your assistance
Re: Polish Student Visa by Femmylawy: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Hardefillar1:

No... you’ll scan it to them... when you get to the school they’ll make a copy of it during registration...
It doesn’t have to be addressed to the school...

They’ll ask at MOE that which country; you’ll wire Poland, that’s all. No need for school address whatsoever
They’ll address it to the embassy of Poland in Abuja even if you write your school address

Got a friend to notarize my document for me in ABJ. After taking it to MOE and MOF, do I need to take it to Poland embassy again? And if yes, can it be done at proxy? Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by 4everEdward(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2021
Hello good morning guys, someone recommended this thread to me, honestly I was denied Korean and Chinese visa last base on scholarship. Please am looking at to apply for undergraduate course, Bsc in Poland I need procedures on how to do that. I urgently need you guys help. I hope age won’t limit me. Thansk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (567) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.