Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902442 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by kc6964(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Escanor:

Thank u boss have seen it.but my sch has already given me accommodation reservation.do I have to pay?
I was thinking I have to get my visa first before payment

Go with your school accommodation letter is enough for you ... many got visa with that as long ur school have accommodation coz they are aware that embassy do request for it so they do issue accommodation letter to their students as long dey have dormitory. A friend got visa last week and he only presented d school accommodation letter without any down payment

So most schs are aware that embassy do request for it as part of ur visa process so the schools that have accommodation will surely issue a letter of accommodation along with ur admission letter in other to help u wit ur visa process.. in case if ur school don't have accommodation then u need to get a private accommodation and sign a year contract or (8 months but make sure its wrriten on d letter that is extendable) definitely a private accommodation will demand for 3 months or more down payments. That is d best of my knowledge

6 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by EmmanuelR78: 5:46am On Jan 26, 2021
March intake is ongoing but due to recent changes in the embassy policy which made it difficult to book an appointment, I'll suggest you wait for the October intake but you also have to start early.

[qote author=europe4sure post=98428024]

Please when is the next admission starting [/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by EmmanuelR78: 5:50am On Jan 26, 2021
It's better if you inform them when booking an appointment

Bawz007:
Hello everyone, please can one legalize on the same day and also submit his visa application documents?
Re: Polish Student Visa by EmmanuelR78: 5:52am On Jan 26, 2021
They currently have a dormitory they partnered with where students can stay,

odunsibk:
EmmanuelR78:
That's my school where I currently study, what would you like to know. I might be able to help a little

Please do they have dormitories for students? If no, is it possible to get accommodation contract?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Bawz007: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Please who us going for legalization soon? How did you get the date? There are rumors one can’t submit docs same day as visa application. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2021
Bawz007:
Please who us going for legalization soon? How did you get the date? There are rumors one can’t submit docs same day as visa application. Thanks
You can submit documents for legalisation on the same day as your visa appointment. But impossible vice versa.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

I’m interested in you, reason I can’t explain.
I don’t want to derail the thread anyways.
o mehn this sj serious, somebody should be interested in me also naa, I am a very active member here o, just that I don't have funny name for poetry, but I Sha sabi other things. I swear if you shoot those live rounds I will fall. I can't be left alone.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
mikkypel:
Good morning great minds

Please I will appreciate if anyone can give me contact of agents who can help with cheap accomodation around VPU Lublin �
if you haven't gotten message me, there is one we are using also for my school in same Lublin
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
necz:
Yes, you can legalize your documents on the same day you're told to come and submit your VISA application. But you can't submit your VISA Application on the same day you were booked to legalize your documents.

this is no longer valid, as they now made it that you must book separate appointment for legalization

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Canterbury:
this is no longer valid, as they now made it that you must book separate appointment for legalization
Oh, really? Gosh so many damn obstacles to navigate just keep popping up.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
PimpinPips:

Oh, really? Gosh so many damn obstacles to navigate just keep popping up.
the obstacle holding me now is this data matter I just sent you email, answer my call abeg
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Canterbury:
the obstacle holding me now is this data matter I just sent you email, answer my call abeg

Data again? Which data matter be dat naa uncle bros. Me sef dey manage my data and the mumu MTN network no too pure sef
I no see mail sha. Maybe stuck in traffic?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
It's now take 4 weeks to legalize documents now. Also you can't legalize anymore during your VISA Application. You will have to book a separate date for Legalization.

PimpinPips:

You can submit documents for legalisation on the same day as your visa appointment. But impossible vice versa.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Maria154(f): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
necz:
It's now take 4 weeks to legalize documents now. Also you can't legalize anymore during your VISA Application. You will have to book a separate date for Legalization.

Kindly clear my confusion concerning this legalisation of documents. So, I have to legalize it at MOE, authenticate it at MOF in Abuja, and then, take it to embassy for another legalisation?

I read that MOE and MOF must done in Abuja. Is this still so pls?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Maria154:

Kindly clear my confusion concerning this legalisation of documents. So, I have to legalize it at MOE, authenticate it at MOF in Abuja, and then, take it to embassy for another legalisation?

Yes, MOE and MFA remain a constant - non-negotiable Abuja.
I'll leave the embassy part to the pros to answer.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
What the MoE & MoFA in Abuja does is called 'Authentication'; which is to prove that your documents are genuine. So it's important to authenticate your documents.

But the Legalization we're talking about here done at the Polish Embassy; Most Polish schools requires this as well. This Legalisation makes documents suitable for use in another country(Poland). So pay attention when going through the University admission requirements.

Maria154:

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maria154(f): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
necz:
What the MoE & MoFA in Abuja does is called 'Authentication'; which is to prove that your documents are genuine. So it's important to authenticate your documents.

But the Legalization we're talking about here done at the Polish Embassy; Most Polish schools requires this as well. This Legalisation makes documents suitable for use in another country(Poland). So pay attention when going through the University admission requirements.

Okay... Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please guys ! During Documents Submission for Visa
Am I submitting my original Authenticated Documents From MOE and MOF or only the Photocopies which were also authenticated!
And if it is the photocopies only does it mean I will have to legalize them only at the embassy or together with the originals and then submit.
Since any documents submitted for visa decision can’t be returned I guess! undecided
Re: Polish Student Visa by deejunioretuk: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=Moonflower post=98331604][/quote]

Good afternoon please did you use a pay slip or a credit card certificate cause I just got denied cause of insufficient funds and it’s so surprising to me because I had a credit card limit of 10million
I need your help
If you can tell me how to to prepare the pay slip and how much should be available each month I’d really appreciate it
Cause I don’t want to give up just yet
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oskha007(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please i need a perfect advise on what to do cos am lost. I tried every possible means to go to Abuja today from Imo state for my visa appointment which is on the 28 jan. But the dusk to dawn curfew (no movement) distroyed all my plans, soldiers everywhere, bullet flying up and down...What do i do now? Can i postpone or reschedule my appointment? If i can postpone please brothers how do i go about it? I need your advise urgently...thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
deejunioretuk:

Good afternoon please did you use a pay slip or a credit card certificate cause I just got denied and it’s so surprising to me because I had a credit card limit of 10million
I need your help
If you can tell me how to to prepare the pay slip and how much should be available each month I’d really appreciate it
Cause I don’t want to give up just yet

employment certificate of your sponsor
payslip showing how much he earns monthly
& sponsorship letter according to the previous threads if you check well

I wish you all the best as you reapply
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Godspeed777:
Please guys ! During Documents Submission for Visa
Am I submitting my original Authenticated Documents From MOE and MOF or only the Photocopies which were also authenticated!
And if it is the photocopies only does it mean I will have to legalize them only at the embassy or together with the originals and then submit.
Since any documents submitted for visa decision can’t be returned I guess! undecided
make una reply this abeg!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Oskha007:
Please i need a perfect advise on what to do cos am lost. I tried every possible means to go to Abuja today from Imo state for my visa appointment which is on the 28 jan. But the dusk to dawn curfew (no movement) distroyed all my plans, soldiers everywhere, bullet flying up and down...What do i do now? Can i postpone or reschedule my appointment. please brothers i need your advise urgently...thanks.
What you are asking is not possible. However, there is another process for the same. You get your appointment cancelled and get another appointment. technically, its extending the visa interview date.

To cancel the appointment, you have to send the following information:

Surname:
Name:
Application number:
Appointment date:
to the polish e-mail address. After they will cancel the appointment, you have to wait 48-72 hours to register again - if you want to apply again.

Try enter Abia state Umuahia since no curfew there!
Use Bus..Abia line dey use Enugu route enter Abuja
Just Try!

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by mikkypel(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Canterbury:
if you haven't gotten message me, there is one we are using also for my school in same Lublin

I don't use the email I used in registering my nairaland
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oskha007(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Godspeed777:
What you are asking is not possible. However, there is another process for the same. You get your appointment cancelled and get another appointment. technically, its extending the visa interview date.

To cancel the appointment, you have to send the following information:

Surname:
Name:
Application number:
Appointment date:
to the polish e-mail address. After they will cancel the appointment, you have to wait 48-72 hours to register again - if you want to apply again.

Try enter Abia state Umuahia since no curfew there!
Use Bus..Abia line dey use Enugu route enter Abuja
Just Try!
I wish i can but i dont think you can imagine how hot orlu is rightnow.....
Can i have the embassy email address please..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Oskha007:

I wish i can but i dont think you can imagine how hot orlu is rightnow.....
Can i have the embassy email address please..

Saw two so send mail to the both idk!
abuja.consulate@msz.gov.pl
abuja.secretary@msz.gov.pl
Re: Polish Student Visa by deejunioretuk: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Godspeed777:

employment certificate of your sponsor
payslip showing how much he earns monthly
& sponsorship letter according to the previous threads if you check well

I wish you all the best as you reapply

How much do they expect you to earn monthly?
I want to see if I’ll be able to do this
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bawz007: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
So, if it has been stopped, how can one book dates for legalization?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.