Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (900928 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
pachman:
Hello,good evening everyone,please is there anyway I can study at Poland on scholarship and what are the things I am meant to have..
what do I need to have... Do I need to write SAT?
Thanks in advance everyone
I want to study computer science
Evening Bro, I guess your questions are all attended to on this same thread. Just read all and get them there.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
gowaga68:

Evening Bro, I guess your questions are all attended to on this same thread. Just read all and get them there.
Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 2:33am On Jan 03, 2017
Happy new year
Re: Polish Student Visa by Aywire(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
So i got admitted to university of economy in bydgizscs, i have paid all the fees requested for the entire first year of studies, i applied for visa last year december but i was denied becos there was no evidence that i will return back to Nigeria. So i appealed against it nd provided evidence such as family business evidence, letter of employment and letter of recommendation from my employer, and documents to tens of millions worth of family properties. I was still denied for teh reason that 'justification for purpose and condition for intended stay was not provided'. I am lost here.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Aywire(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
abnur14:

OK nice ..I am also having problems paying my tuition fees from Nigeria..but there is surely a way out.. let try not to panic.. wen u are done gathering the documents and about to apply let us know so we can go through them again.. bless

i need guidience...
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aywire:
So i got admitted to university of economy in bydgizscs, i have paid all the fees requested for the entire first year of studies, i applied for visa last year december but i was denied becos there was no evidence that i will return back to Nigeria. So i appealed against it nd provided evidence such as family business evidence, letter of employment and letter of recommendation from my employer, and documents to tens of millions worth of family properties. I was still denied for teh reason that 'justification for purpose and condition for intended stay was not provided'. I am lost here.

Hello, for your sake go to another country, Polish embassy is only after your money
Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2017
TemmyDavies:

Hello, for your sake go to another country, Polish embassy is only after your money
Kindly educate us on what you mean.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 1:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Aywire:
Bro do you even know where this school is located? How many foreigners/foreign students attend that school? What happened to Krakow, Warsaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Lublin? Before i further this talk, find out information where this school is located and why choice that city.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
gowaga68:

Kindly educate us on what you mean.

I just advised you, as i have been to the embassy before and it was actually a waste of time and resources, and School cant help u... They deny for no reason and they will tell u to appeal but would never tell u the missing documents
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
chuman33:

Bro do you even know where this school is located? How many foreigners/foreign students attend that school? What happened to Krakow, Warsaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Lublin? Before i further this talk, find out information where this school is located and why choice that city.

U domt judge by number of black, besides when u are there u can easily move to other universities

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
TemmyDavies:

I just advised you, as i have been to the embassy before and it was actually a waste of time and resources, and School cant help u... They deny for no reason and they will tell u to appeal but would never tell u the missing documents
Thanks for the advise.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
TemmyDavies:

U domt judge by number of black, besides when u are there u can easily move to other universities
Don't lecture me on something I know far more than you. If you have ever been to Poland you will understand why your choice of school affects your visa application.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2017
chuman33:

Don't lecture me on something I know far more than you. If you have ever been to Poland you will understand why your choice of school affects your visa application.

Bro, school affect your visa application, most hilarious post i have seen on Nairaland so far,apply to Warsaw, if you will get denied you will get denied,FYI i was still in Poland lastweek,stop making it look weird.

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2017
gowaga68:

Thanks for the advise.

But i could give you some few tips to help you get visa,i was later hinted but then i had gotten my visa to another European country.

Two things matter the most to the embassy when you going for studies, especially for B.sc.

1. Your waec result. (If you are going with Credit (C's) yoir chances are very slim.
2. Your sponsors Bank Statement.
3. Whichever school you are applying to,your international department should write the embassy prior to your appointment day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2017
TemmyDavies:

But i could give you some few tips to help you get visa,i was later hinted but then i had gotten my visa to another European country.

Two things matter the most to the embassy when you going for studies, especially for B.sc.

1. Your waec result. (If you are going with Credit (C's) yoir chances are very slim.
2. Your sponsors Bank Statement.
3. Whichever school you are applying to,your international department should write the embassy prior to your appointment day.
Thanks for the insight advice
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2017
TemmyDavies:

Bro, school affect your visa application, most hilarious post i have seen on Nairaland so far,apply to Warsaw, if you will get denied you will get denied,FYI i was still in Poland lastweek,stop making it look weird.
If you were applying for a polish visa as of October, how come you already in an EU country, already studying in Poland as you posted and now visited Poland last week. Gliwice do have international students who are mainly from Ukraine and Portugal. Have a look at those who got their student visas to Poland here on nairaland, they applied to Warsaw, even my homeboy that just arrived October last year is studying engineering in UW. Bro take it someone who know their system and helped people over, applying for schools in cities with little or no international students presence gives them a red flag that you will use them as a gateway to Western Europe, they won't tell you and if you really been here, you will know the situation with Nigerian students and their girls. Polish people have inferiority complex, they never believe that their is anything good that can come from their country, and it baffles them why someone will travel all the way to study program in English in a country were not more than 30% of citizens understand English who of course mainly lives in big cities. I will be in Krakow till end of April.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
chuman33:

If you were applying for a polish visa as of October, how come you already in an EU country, already studying in Poland as you posted and now visited Poland last week. Gliwice do have international students who are mainly from Ukraine and Portugal. Have a look at those who got their student visas to Poland here on nairaland, they applied to Warsaw, even my homeboy that just arrived October last year is studying engineering in UW. Bro take it someone who know their system and helped people over, applying for schools in cities with little or no international students presence gives them a red flag that you will use them as a gateway to Western Europe, they won't tell you and if you really been here, you will know the situation with Nigerian students and their girls. Polish people have inferiority complex, they never believe that their is anything good that can come from their country, and it baffles them why someone will travel all the way to study program in English in a country were not more than 30% of citizens understand English who of course mainly lives in big cities. I will be in Krakow till end of April.
Are you trying to say well recognized university matters in applying to universities in Poland?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
chuman33:

First of all,I Don't study in Poland,Second of all Poland is not the only EU country, "Visited Poland" Thirdly,there are admissions for Januar in Better EU countries, and also a friend applied to Warsaw and was denied visa, and someone applied to Gliwice and was given on his first attempt,someone like you will tell people that Gliwice is remote and as such shouldn't apply there,but we all have different head, and we mustn't live like cows that goes to one direction.

And please Bro learn to read with Patience, its a virtue....
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
gowaga68:

Are you trying to say well recognized university matters in applying to universities in Poland?

It doesnt matter, even if your university dean fly to Nigeria,if your documents are not complete,you will still get denied,if you have don't have good ties to your country,you will get denied.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
TemmyDavies:

First of all,I Don't study in Poland,Second of all Poland is not the only EU country, "Visited Poland" Thirdly,there are admissions for Januar in Better EU countries, and also a friend applied to Warsaw and was denied visa, and someone applied to Gliwice and was given on his first attempt,someone like you will tell people that Gliwice is remote and as such shouldn't apply there,but we all have different head, and we mustn't live like cows that goes to one direction.

And please Bro learn to read with Patience, its a virtue....
You were denied a Visa by July/August 2016 and as of October 2016 you were still looking for a Visa (based on your posts I have read) and in one of those posts 20th December you are studying in Poland looking to apply for a visit visa to the USA, When exactly did you apply for visa to your so called "other good EU country" coz as of October 2016 you were looking for how to appeal your polish visa denial, so how then have you been given a visa to have been to another EU country and as well studying in Poland as of 20th December 2016, boy when you want to lie, atleast do yourself the dignity of making it convincing, people who have brains will check your posts and the screenshot here. I won't indulge your lying ass any further.

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
TemmyDavies:

It doesnt matter, even if your university dean fly to Nigeria,if your documents are not complete,you will still get denied,if you have don't have good ties to your country,you will get denied.
On the ties and complete document I agree
One could get all his or her documents complete and still denied visa.
If I may ask which country later gave you visa and what school are you presently at?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
chuman33:

You were denied a Visa by July/August 2016 and as of October 2016 you were still looking for a Visa (based on your posts I have read) and in one of those posts 20th December you are studying in Poland looking to apply for a visit visa to the USA, When exactly did you apply for visa to your so called "other good EU country" coz as of October 2016 you were looking for how to appeal your polish visa denial, so how then have you been given a visa to have been to another EU country and as well studying in Poland as of 20th December 2016, boy when you want to lie, atleast do yourself the dignity of not making it convincing, people who have brains will check your posts and the screenshot here. I won't indulge your lying ass any further.

Ahahahaha sorry man, i posted study in Poland in Visit to USA for a reason,if you are as smart as u say then u would be able to deduce my reason if you read my earlier post on that portal.. let me just post a picture here, maybe u can take a chill pill after seeing it. Could have posted my visa page here but for security reasons i wont be able to,if you still need convincing for that *acclaimed big brain of yours, i will give u more proof,since u have good research skills*

I am more than sure you are not a student anywhere in Poland,Nor in Eu

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
gowaga68:

On the ties and complete document I agree
One could get all his or her documents complete and still denied visa.
If I may ask which country later gave you visa and what school are you presently at?

I am sorry that i cant say here,you could write me a message on Facebook Messenger Kayode Davies, i have deactivated my account so you can only write me messages.
Re: Polish Student Visa by eurozone1(m): 2:28am On Feb 21, 2017
TemmyDavies:

Ahahahaha sorry man, i posted study in Poland in Visit to USA for a reason,if you are as smart as u say then u would be able to deduce my reason if you read my earlier post on that portal.. let me just post a picture here, maybe u can take a chill pill after seeing it. Could have posted my visa page here but for security reasons i wont be able to,if you still need convincing for that *acclaimed big brain of yours, i will give u more proof,since u have good research skills*

I am more than sure you are not a student anywhere in Poland,Nor in Eu
Re: Polish Student Visa by amsecos: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Xup guys
Re: Polish Student Visa by amsecos: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
How does someone know if his visa has been approved?
Re: Polish Student Visa by maestrojay(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Hello guys, i intend running a masters program in international relations in poland this year (by His grace), iv looked at university of warsaw and i think its kool, but ani other opinion of schools with fair tuition is highly welcomed. Abeg help a bro. I have a 2-2 . Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
amsecos:
Have you been given a study visa?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chaiks: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
maestrojay:
Hello guys, i intend running a masters program in international relations in poland this year (by His grace), iv looked at university of warsaw and i think its kool, but ani other opinion of schools with fair tuition is highly welcomed. Abeg help a bro. I have a 2-2 . Thanks
I I v interest in same program for masters. Though am looking at other countries but Poland is among d option. Dat university of Warsaw is top notch. You can as well check out jagiellonian university, Krakow. I think d tuition is 2500euro or so.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2017
amsecos:

You would see on your passport, but you often cannot tell until you are asked to provide a document or if you go for collection
Re: Polish Student Visa by Juzzywezzy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nairalanders in Poland please keep the room active and answer to new peeps, by the way is polish student visa still being issued for masters students...someone please respond!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.