Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903095 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Dorizzdorcas(f): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Godspeed777:
Abeg this Extension Letter does it have Limited time frame..or just a letter saying you can arrive anytime

€200
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dorizzdorcas:

€200
ion understand?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dorizzdorcas(f): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
PimpinPips:

How much is this application fee?

€200
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Godspeed777:
Seen baba..the sample stated anytime
So will it be different from other schools if they give one month time frame or you think this because it was during COVID period

It depends on the school
Some may tell you to resume not later than a date
Some may tell you to resume anytime (because of the Covid situation)
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin grin

Lolz.........I don't have to tell you that because the person i was responding to understands the message i was passing across to him/her. if your comprehension level is that strong you would have understood as well. So you see that the jokes is on you as your comprehension level ain't strong enough.

Nobody is asking you to leave; if you're trying to help, do so without labelling anyone bad names. Don't dent other peoples reputation for no reason.

Cheers

Hardefillar1:

Lolz
Oh okay
I don’t know what to say; and don’t want to sound rude...
Perhaps you don’t understand what I meant by comprehension...
I read this post and I comprehended it and gave my view about it...
All you needed to do was just to tell me that, he has a letter which didn’t include the timeline for joining them.
Then I’d have retracted my word “misleading”...
But then you were always going to come with fire... no problem...

By comprehension; nonetheless, you’ll see that I already solved anyone’s problem by just a single post... so if someone or people with different issues related to extension letter reads just my single post already knows what to do...
I don’t just read to reply just one person; I address every situation that could be a product of that problem...

I’ll leave here for you guys anyway; as it seems I can’t add any more value here and we have gurus in the house already

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Some can give you a time frame too.

Not all schools state that you can "resume anytime"

Godspeed777:
Seen baba..the sample stated anytime
So will it be different from other schools if they give one month time frame or you think this because it was during COVID period
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
necz:
Some can give you a time frame too.

Not all schools state that you can "resume anytime"

omo with one month time frame can someone meet up
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Yes, you should be able to meet up. Do you have an appointment date already?

Godspeed777:
omo with one month time frame can someone meet up
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good evening house, please I need urgent advise.
I was denied visa for no. 3 and 8 please what documents are the really requesting for because I used a foreign sponsorship.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by AnibabaQuadri(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good evening guys,
Thank you for the discussions on this thread. I got my Visa yesterday, so hopefully I should travel soonest. However, I have some questions regarding my travel.

1) Is covid-19 test mandatory for an individual going to Poland? if yes, when should the test be conducted before departure ? I have check the Poland government website (https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus/temporary-limitations) regarding current covid-19 guideline in Poland, but I couldn't find the answer there. So those that travel recently could share more light to this.

2) Do they have restriction on particular food item or product during flight and in EU member state. I have checked this website (https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/carry/meat-dairy-animal/indexamp_en.htm?__twitter_impression=true), however, I need clear information for guys that have traveled recently.

Thank you all for the information.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Subomi007: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Vlibray:

Find a sample attached below

Please, can I contact you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by palmshots: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
AnibabaQuadri:
Good evening guys,
Thank you for the discussions on this thread. I got my Visa yesterday, so hopefully I should travel soonest. However, I have some questions regarding my travel.

1) Is covid-19 test mandatory for an individual going to Poland? if yes, when should the test be conducted before departure ? I have check the Poland government website (https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus/temporary-limitations) regarding current covid-19 guideline in Poland, but I couldn't find the answer there. So those that travel recently could share more light to this.

2) Do they have restriction on particular food item or product during flight and in EU member state. I have checked this website (https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/carry/meat-dairy-animal/indexamp_en.htm?__twitter_impression=true), however, I need clear information for guys that have traveled recently.

Thank you all for the information.

You can contact me for your Covid test!

For the luggage I think they allow up to 23kg, 10kg for hand luggage

2bags is allowed, but sometimes they may allow up to three
Re: Polish Student Visa by oluwaseunadebay(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oemmy:
I was denied visa for no. 3 and 8 please what documents are the really requesting for because I used a foreign sponsorship.

What is no. 3 and no. 8 ? So that we can learn from you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oemmy:
Keep your head up man. Dust yourself up. And try again.
There are folks in Poland now who only got through after their second and third attempts.
Just sort out their concerns and give it another go okay.
We'll help as much as we possibly can. Just enlighten the house about what 3 and 8 specifically refer to, I'm sure there are ideas here to help you reload and conquer.
Keep your head up!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pcozzy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oemmy:

Sorry about that, you can still work it out.
For the No8, hope the documents you submitted to the embassy were originals sent to you by post from your sponsor and not scanned copies since you used a foreign sponsor. And were also notarized in your sponsor’s country of residence.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Blackkin: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Okay thanks
Shogun200:
I suggest you read and act on what is on the polish website. It's very helpful
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Subomi007:

Please, can I contact you?
Sure boss
Re: Polish Student Visa by Swazy22: 5:47am On Feb 10, 2021
Oemmy:

Be honest what document and document did you forge? Secondly, who helped you ? An Agent? Cause 8 means you forged.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 7:22am On Feb 10, 2021
uckennety:

legit balling

not illegal balling ooooooo

I want to join you guys

I learnt that if one can't speak polish then sorry his name

Who said so??
Re: Polish Student Visa by uckennety(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2021
Ykhgu1:

Who said so??

this is what I'm hearing
Re: Polish Student Visa by GMBuHarry: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2021
mcyomi12:
Do you mind sharing with me privately on how you successfully booked an appointment with the Polish Embassy today? What are the tricks or anything? I've been having issues booking appointments

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2021
GMBuHarry:
I paid 20 to the person who helped me get date last week

Wow! The person successfully booked you an appointment with just 20K?
Please connect me. Have you gone for your interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.