Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902168 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by permsec: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Amanee:

You need to authenticate your waec but legalizing it is not necessary
Good afternoon,
Please is it possible to book an appointment with the embassy when the person is yet to get the ZASWIADCZWNIE from the school?
I contacted my school and I was told that the document will be sent by May-June.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
permsec:

Good afternoon,
Please is it possible to book an appointment with the embassy when the person is yet to get the ZASWIADCZWNIE from the school?
I contacted my school and I was told that the document will be sent by May-June.

No, wait till when it's available
Re: Polish Student Visa by simplydmd: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Trey195:
Bro do you have work experience in this data field. They require it.

Nope... have you applied to the program before?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mystery2020: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Amanee:

No, wait till when it's available

So legalisation at the embassy is not possible untill one has this ZASWIADCZWNIE?

Also, how long does the legalization take?

How long on average after applying does it take to get the visa?

HOW DO THEY EVEN PRONOUNCE ZASWIADCZWNIE? grin
And some people will be studying in Polish. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by simplydmd: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Trey195:
Bro do you have work experience in this data field. They require it.

Please where did you get the info?.. This is what I saw on their website

Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
kcaller:

Yea, they have. My status changed from REGISTERED to QUALIFY FOR ADMISSION to DUE FOR PAYMENT
please what course did u apply for. Because I applied for MSc. In horticultural science and biotechnology.
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
okparajoseph4:
please what course did u apply for. Because I applied for MSc. In horticultural science and biotechnology.
and I have not been admitted
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mystery2020:

So legalisation at the embassy is not possible untill one has this ZASWIADCZWNIE?

Also, how long does the legalization take?

How long on average after applying does it take to get the visa?

HOW DO THEY EVEN PRONOUNCE ZASWIADCZWNIE? grin
And some people will be studying in PolishD

You did not state that the appointment was for legalization. If it's for legalization by all means you can book your appointment but if it's for visa, that document is compulsory

Legalization currently takes one month

Visa takes from four weeks to six

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Prodigee: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Polska!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Trey195(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
simplydmd:

Please where did you get the info?.. This is what I saw on their website

That number one requirement, how will you satisfy it without having some work experience in the field? Or I'm I getting it wrong
Re: Polish Student Visa by Stop18(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
necz:
Tell your school that your organization requested for it. In that case you have to provide the Name of the Company, and address which your school will send it to. That's the only way you can have a copy of your Official Transcript.

After then, make several colored photocopies for admission purposes.

Goodluck

Hi guys, please is there anyone willing to assist me in receiving my transcript via this method? Please indicate if you’re in Lagos. God bless

Amanee
Oluwaseunadebay
Nwaudi1

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
kcaller:

Sent you a mail
thanks my brother. I have responded to your mail too. Congrat once again.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Roqqu: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2021
Stop18:

Hi guys, please is there anyone willing to assist me in receiving my transcript via this method? Please indicate if you’re in Lagos. God bless

Amanee
Oluwaseunadebay
Nwaudi1

I can help. send a mail to phadatech@gmail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 6:59am On Apr 04, 2021
mafarawemi:

Kindly send me a mail too, ajuwonadedayo@gmail.com, have you paid for your tuition

Done! I will pay the enrollment fee this week
Re: Polish Student Visa by simplydmd: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2021
Trey195:
That number one requirement, how will you satisfy it without having some work experience in the field? Or I'm I getting it wrong

You are missing something here bro..

Value of achievement does not mean work experience..
It can be your data science projects, conference papers, poster presentation, awards etc
You can see the second line says connection of project with scope of study.. So the achievements can basically mean your data science projects
Re: Polish Student Visa by permsec: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Is anyone certifying documents this week at the MOE?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sirphareall: 5:04am On Apr 05, 2021
simplydmd:

I am applying to uni of warsaw by march..

Please can someone tell me how to pay application fee from Nigeria.. How do i pay to a polish bank from Nigeria

Most schools require you pay your application fee together with your tuition fees... but in the case you have to pay application fees first, then you should get someone in Poland or Europe to help you pay that since it’s a little fraction and it’s not much....
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 6:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Sammypedro18:

Got visa, travelling soon...you?
Please, did u pay your tuition all at a time or paid it in instalment.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2021
simplydmd:

I am applying to uni of warsaw by march..

Please can someone tell me how to pay application fee from Nigeria.. How do i pay to a polish bank from Nigeria

For University Of Warsaw, you can pay with your Visa card from Naija
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Sirphareall:

Most schools require you pay your application fee together with your tuition fees... but in the case you have to pay application fees first, then you should get someone in Poland or Europe to help you pay that since it’s a little fraction and it’s not much....

What if I want to pay school fees? What's the easiest way to do that?
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Stop18:

Amanee
Oluwaseunadebay
Nwaudi1

Unfortunately I can't be of help in this because I don't live in Lagos but in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.