Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (899675 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by walejummy: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2021
nwaUdi1 God bless you for this answer, please can one receive the document authenticated that same day/ could it be possible to authenticate in MoE and MoF and legalize in polish embassy that same day?
NwaUdi1:

At The MoE it's 300 per document, while at The MoFA it's 600 per page.
Re: Polish Student Visa by PerpyHOB: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2021
kcaller:

I applied with all my documents and was accepted for admission. I was sent an invitation letter and invoice to pay my enrollment fee and tuition fee, which I paid just my enrollment fee yesterday.
Please which course did you apply for
Re: Polish Student Visa by shawnmich: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2021
How is life in Poland, what are the chances of surviving while studying and after completion of studying, is it easy to get resident permit and get work....
I want to ask these questions before proceedings with the student package.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
PerpyHOB:

Please which course did you apply for

Agronomy
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please my dashboard has been showing that I am qualified for admission in MSc in Agronomy since 6th of April. However, I have not been asked to go ahead with the payment of tuition and enrollment fee. Is there anyone having similar challenge? Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
okparajoseph4:
Please my dashboard has been showing that I am qualified for admission in MSc in Agronomy since 6th of April. However, I have not been asked to go ahead with the payment of tuition and enrollment fee. Is there anyone having similar challenge? Thanks
the university is poznan university of life science
Re: Polish Student Visa by ToluwaniMary: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
How many days dose legalization take?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ToluwaniMary: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Can I apply for shenghen visa as a student?
Re: Polish Student Visa by shawnmich: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nobody here answer my question, I guess they are all after visa they don't know the nature of the country because nobody answered my question.

shawnmich:
How is life in Poland, what are the chances of surviving while studying and after completion of studying, is it easy to get resident permit and get work....
I want to ask these questions before proceedings with the student package.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
shawnmich:
Nobody here answer my question, I guess they are all after visa they don't know the nature of the country because nobody answered my question.

Lol grin
Re: Polish Student Visa by palmshots: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
ToluwaniMary:
How many days dose legalization take?

It can take few hours and it can take up to 72hrs depending on how you go about it
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
palmshots:

It can take few hours and it can take up to 72hrs depending on how you go about it
Legalization not authentication
Re: Polish Student Visa by palmshots: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Vlibray:

Legalization not authentication

Yes... I think those guys purposely makes it delay sometimes

But there are people who get it within few hours also.. all depends on how you go about it
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
oluwaseunadebay:

Hello, check your dashboard and also a formal mail will be sent to you.
No formal mail yet and my dashboard still shows registered
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 11, 2021
shawnmich:

Nobody answered you - and going by your palpable attitude about it I seriously doubt anybody will answer you - because it's just too obvious that you feel so entitled and assume that folks here owe you a response.
NEWS FLASH: Nobody owes you jack! I would simply Google search if I were you.

7 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2021
PimpinPips:

Nobody answered you - and going by your palpable attitude about it I seriously doubt anybody will answer you - because it's just too obvious that you feel so entitled and assume that folks here owe you a response.
NEWS FLASH: Nobody owes you jack! I would simply Google search if I were you.
very correct. No one owes him any information. People should learn to be respectful and polite when they come to a public forum.

6 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Abdulsamd: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2021
Good morning, pls I will like to know how to search for universities in Poland and which university have cheap tuition fees. I will be glad if you can help me out.

I am planning on going for masters programme. Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Abdulsamd:
Good morning, pls I will like to know how to search for universities in Poland and which university have cheap tuition fees. I will be glad if you can help me out.

I am planning on going for masters programme. Thank you.
please check this site for all university in poland https://study.gov.pl
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2021
Hello.
Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2021
Does anyone know about this school?
Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow University
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
gloyal:

Something is off about this school and their arrangements.
Few weeks ago, just two weeks after I registered on their portal, I received a mail asking me to pay first semester school fees and enrollment, total of €1085. I was asked to pay in the next 12 days which ran out on the 6th of April.

I cross checked the email address on the portal and it rhymed with the one with which I was emailed. I even received a letter of admission from these guys.

An admission letter when all I did was sign up with my email address and password. No Bsc documents, transcripts, or whatsoever among their requirements was uploaded by me before receiving a letter of invitation confirming my admission.

I just waved these guys off. If they're looking to catch "desperate" Nigerians off-guard, then they've missed the aim.

I don’t think there’s anything “off” about the school.
The school needs students, it’s also accredited so, there’s nothing to fear.

I was worried that my portal still shows registered but I got in contact with them and they gave me their reasons and I was asked to wait for about 2 weeks for my invitation letter and tuition fee/enrollment fee invoice before paying.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Misshelz:

Please i really would love an answer. Thank you.

Start by searching for schools with your preferred course and send a mail across to them. It’s that easy, they’ll respond

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Misshelz:
Hello.

Please can i get admission with a cgpa of 2.4/4.0? Please i would really love an answer. God bless.
Yes
It’s second class lower right ?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by PerpyHOB: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bibilucky1:

I was worried that my portal still shows registered but I got in contact with them and they gave me their reasons and I was asked to wait for about 2 weeks for my invitation letter and tuition fee/enrollment fee invoice before paying.

Please what was the reason they gave
Re: Polish Student Visa by oluwaseunadebay(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bibilucky1:

The school is 100% legit. We have nairalanders presently schooling. But DYOR

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
PerpyHOB:

Please what was the reason they gave

That my faculty hasn’t started sending out invitations. It’s either I pay the enrollment fee now or wait till I get an invite alongside an invoice for tuition and enrollment fee, whichever one I choose is still okay.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ops84(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
a sis is going to same sch, i paid her fee totaling 1065 euros few days ago and got all letters including accomodation letter.
yes the way i got admission for people in one of the school also makes me think if they are genuine, but sometimes the school policy is just like that, poland is just developing among other european/shengen countries.

Bibilucky1:

That my faculty hasn’t started sending out invitations. It’s either I pay the enrollment fee now or wait till I get an invite alongside an invoice for tuition and enrollment fee, whichever one I choose is still okay.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
courageonyekwel:
Does anyone know about this school?
Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow University

i know of this school bro, just browsed about them last week.... it's a private uni in krakow.... even mailed them too cos application opens may 15...... tho, I don't have sufficient info about the school yet, but ate you looking to apply?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by ToluwaniMary: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Pls I’m at the verge of legalization..do I have to book an appointment? How did you go about it?

Secondly, I have issues paying my tuition fee cos I don’t have an euro domiciliary account and banks can’t help out ..I was just given the account details no invoice ..how did you guys go about it?

Awaiting positive response. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by oluwaseunadebay(m): 2:33am On Apr 13, 2021
Guys dates are available for Legalization, I wish anyone sees this on time. by the way this is 2:30am.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 2:37am On Apr 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.