Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,422 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (900833 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ktei: 5:42am On Apr 23, 2021
Good Morning everyone, can a 38 years old Nigerian obtain a Visa for Bachelor degree studies in Poland ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 6:37am On Apr 23, 2021
Please I want an answer. If I am self sponsoring myself with a credit card certificate as a proof of funds evidence. Please I'm I to add any other document alongside.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mztonya: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2021
People submitted less than 4M these days and it worked. Can you top creating unnecessary tension
necz:

I don't have to be in Poland to know what has been working recently.

And yes, anything less than 4M is like toying with No 3 these days

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2021
petlaz:
Good day everyone.

Who has applied or applying to UMCS Lublin or University of Opole?

Please let us connect.

Thanks.

I’m applying for a bunch of students, any problem?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2021
Please, I will advise y'all to not complicate things for yourself...

If you're self-sponsoring...
1) Use naira credit card limit. It is acceptable and many have gotten visa with it
2) Open the CC account with Access bank or first bank... That's what most people used and got positive decision...

3) make your limit be 4m (don't toy with number 3)

Sure people have gotten visa with less than 4m but there tuition and accommodation fee might be lesser than yours.... Try to get 4m on your CC

All the other banks na stress. Stick with access and first bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hiploko(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Bibilucky1:

I’m applying for a bunch of students, any problem?
Yes o...

UMCS process seems complicated. And can one apply without transcript? Like the school is still processing the transcript
Re: Polish Student Visa by Stop18(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2021
Ocon:
Please, I will advise y'all to not complicate things for yourself...

If you're self-sponsoring...
1) Use naira credit card limit. It is acceptable and many have gotten visa with it
2) Open the CC account with Access bank or first bank... That's what most people used and got positive decision...

3) make your limit be 4m (don't toy with number 3)

Sure people have gotten visa with less than 4m but there tuition and accommodation fee might be lesser than yours.... Try to get 4m on your CC

All the other banks na stress. Stick with access and first bank

Sorry, what really is credit card limit? Is it the amount on the account or the amount the account can take?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Stop18:

Sorry, what really is credit card limit? Is it the amount on the account or the amount the account can take?
the amount you want to show on your certificate

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2021
I stay at abia�...
How will I do it?
And does it the legalization take long?
I have only a week

Sammypedro18:

For BSc - Waec
For Masters- BSc and Transcript.
If you're in Abj I could link you up to those Embassy security guys to help you out with that, though they'll charge for it, the documents have to authenticated first at the MOE then MOFA before the embassy can legalize it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Mztonya:
People submitted less than 4M these days and it worked. Can you top creating unnecessary tension

Don't deceive yourself with that statement. Just 2 weeks ago someone was denied with 3M CC. The same person appealed with 5M CC and got visa last week.

For those who cares to listen; Make sure at least 4M limit shows on your CC Certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2021
Lizzie382:
Submitted my visa application but could not certify at high court since courts are on strike, I had to only notarize all sponsor documents, including my sponsor data page..please I will want to ask, can the embassy verify sponsor data pages/visa pages? If so, the authenticity of his information if verified will be positive for my application. Can embassy verify sponsor data page/visa page even if he didn't do biometric?

Data page from where?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2021
Ktei:
Good Morning everyone, can a 38 years old Nigerian obtain a Visa for Bachelor degree studies in Poland ?

Age is not an issue in Poland

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hiploko(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2021
Hi Fam, can laminated documents be legalized and authenticated
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2021
They sent a message to me that they accept the authenticated one from MOE and MOFA to avoid missing the deadline but I must still take to embassy for Legalization

Sammypedro18:

For BSc - Waec
For Masters- BSc and Transcript.
If you're in Abj I could link you up to those Embassy security guys to help you out with that, though they'll charge for it, the documents have to authenticated first at the MOE then MOFA before the embassy can legalize it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hiploko(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2021
Hiploko:
Hi Fam, can laminated documents be legalized and authenticated
Answers please
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hiploko(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2021
Hardefillar1:

Yes the MOE and MFA will tear the back and stamp and so will the embassy
God bless you!!!!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hiploko(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Hi Fam,

Please i want to pay to UMCS for recruitment fee of 85PLN. What are the payment options please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Khormzy1:
They sent a message to me that they accept the authenticated one from MOE and MOFA to avoid missing the deadline but I must still take to embassy for Legalization

If that it is the case, authenticate your certificates at Min. of Edu. and Min. of For Aff. and upload, you can go for legalization at the embassy later on, authentication at both Ministries should take at most two working days.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mztonya: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
maybe your someone had some other issue. I wish I could flag your account for misinformation. Even the embassy documents didn't rule that amount/quote author=necz post=101044964]

Don't deceive yourself with that statement. Just 2 weeks ago someone was denied with 3M CC. The same person appealed with 5M CC and got visa last week.

For those who cares to listen; Make sure at least 4M limit shows on your CC Certificate. [/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by Owerri1stSon: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hello, Good afternoon.

I have been granted Visa to do a Master Course in Ukraine but the issue is, I don't know if I can apply for Ph.D in Poland after my Master program in Ukraine? How possible is this?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ToluwaniMary: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for your prompt responses here..I appreciate.
Pls how do I pay legalization fees at the embassy in Euros or naira?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pweedydaughter(f): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Who is going to jagiellonia university here ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
ToluwaniMary:
Thanks for your prompt responses here..I appreciate.
Pls how do I pay legalization fees at the embassy in Euros or naira?
Euros

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.