Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903119 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 05, 2021
Emmey15:
Hello everyone, First I must say the support here is mind blowing.
Please I have a couple of questions.

I was offered admission into poznan university of life sciences ( Animal production management).

1. Can I use my aunty (moms sister as a sponsor)
2. What does her salary range has to be like me to be able to use her?
3. As regards payment slips, will the her salary alerts serve as the payment slip? If yes how many month alerts do I have to show?

I look forward to your replies. Thank you and God bless you.

1. Yes
2. Depends on your tuition and city your school of choice is located in.
3. No you cannot use Alerts. You will need her payslips and employment certificate
Re: Polish Student Visa by azelab: 12:09pm On May 05, 2021
Please I want to go and work in Poland, i just want to know if they don't usually decline a working visa after someone has been already secure but remain the visa processing.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Emmey15(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2021
IkeNwo:

1. Yes
2. Depends on your tuition and city your school of choice is located in.
3. No you cannot use Alerts. You will need her payslips and employment certificate

Thanks for your response.
My school poznan university of life sciences.
Tuition is 1000euro per semester
Re: Polish Student Visa by tsquare17591: 12:18pm On May 05, 2021
Thank you for this piece
Emmey15:

Thanks for your response.
My school poznan university of life sciences.
Tuition is 1000euro per semester
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 12:43pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=Emmey15 post=101390197]Hello everyone, First I must say the support here is mind blowing.
Please I have a couple of questions.

I was offered admission into poznan university of life sciences ( Animal production management).

1. Can I use my aunty (moms sister as a sponsor)
2. What does her salary range has to be like me to be able to use her?
3. As regards payment slips, will the her salary alerts serve as the payment slip? If yes how many month alerts do I have to show?

I look forward to your replies. Thank you and God bless you.

1.yes
2. 600k per month upwards is safe,
3. atleast 3 months payslip
Re: Polish Student Visa by Emmey15(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=Moonflower post=101401374][/quote]

Thank you so much
Re: Polish Student Visa by Emmey15(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2021
Please I want to ask,
I have a friend resident in Abuja can he authenticate my documents for me at MOfA and MOE?
If yes what will he be needing aside my documents
Re: Polish Student Visa by Estherseth23(f): 2:12pm On May 05, 2021
Maize621:
He’s still in Nigeria doesn’t mean he was not having a point, 2M is a reasonable amount of funds for your visa and tuition fees if less than 1,500 euros flight inclusive. Some schools accept just first semester tuition, I live and study in opole and I spend less than 140k in 2 months so yes 2M is enough. There are companies/private firms who can assist you with sponsorship documents around your environ if you search properly

Good day sir,I just discovered University of opole fee days ago and I am interested in taking the international business management course, could you please guide me on how to start my admission process and the pros and cons of living in opole as a female student from Nigeria.
Your response will be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Estherseth23(f): 2:30pm On May 05, 2021
Tennyson18:

University of Opole. €1065/ year, � I'm applying there next year. Let me know if you'd want to tag along.

Hello op, I'm looking to apply to same school next month as their application is already open...
I want to tag along for any info update and all..

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by bidemialade43: 3:09pm On May 05, 2021
Hello guys,
Please I really need some clarifications....
1) My mom wants to be my sponsor but she is retired...Can She still request for for payslip??
2) my transcript is an original one in which I got from my university with school stamp and signature but I told my school it was my employer that is need of it... can I still use this transcript for authentication In Abuja
3 My certificate is already been laminated... can I still use it to it at the Ministry?
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 3:16pm On May 05, 2021
bidemialade43:
Hello guys,
Please I really need some clarifications....
1) My mom wants to be my sponsor but she is retired...Can She still request for for payslip??
No idea

2) my transcript is an original one in which I got from my university with school stamp and signature but I told my school it was my employer that is need of it... can I still use this transcript for authentication In Abuja
Yes
3 My certificate is already been laminated... can I still use it to it at the Ministry?
Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 3:21pm On May 05, 2021
For the transcript, it has a letter addressed to the company by your school stating that It is an official document and on no account should the student have access to it.

Just remove the letter and make photocopies of it. You only authenticate the copies with the original but submit the authenticated and legalised copy to school. If you are applying for other schools in different countries, keep on using the original copies for access to photocopies.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2021
Maize621:
He’s still in Nigeria doesn’t mean he was not having a point, 2M is a reasonable amount of funds for your visa and tuition fees if less than 1,500 euros flight inclusive. Some schools accept just first semester tuition, I live and study in opole and I spend less than 140k in 2 months so yes 2M is enough. There are companies/private firms who can assist you with sponsorship documents around your environ if you search properly

good Afternoon
you said you school at opole
pls I just sent you a mail I just applied
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2021
Estherseth23:

Hello op, I'm looking to apply to same school next month as their application is already open...
I want to tag along for any info update and all..

I just applied check your mail
Re: Polish Student Visa by Emmey15(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2021
Emmey15:
Please I want to ask,
I have a friend resident in Abuja can he authenticate my documents for me at MOfA and MOE?

Pls I need a response
Re: Polish Student Visa by boblabob: 8:55pm On May 05, 2021
Good day all please I have passion to do my m.sc in poland..i did geology and I'd like to know the requirements to get an admission in poland.
I've applied to so many universities with no avail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Brendachi: 8:57pm On May 05, 2021
Good day everyone
I just started my poland journey
And ive been following comments
I just applied for the October intake in Vincent Pol University last week
Right now ive gotten my admission so ive passed that level but i have a few questions
1. Now that I've gotten my admission is it best to pay my tuition now and apply for visa immediately for October intake? . I don't know if its too early
2. Please who else will be attending Vincent Pol University October intake let's get to know each other
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 8:59pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=boblabob post=101415235]Good day all please I have passion to do my m.sc in poland..i did geology and I'd like to know the requirements to get an admission in poland.
I've applied to so many universities with no avail.

Check your mail dear, could help you with that

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by boblabob: 9:05pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=Moonflower post=101415391][/quote]
I just got a notification of the mail but no mail came cos we are not connected
Re: Polish Student Visa by meridammy: 6:00am On May 06, 2021
Good morning all, I am new here and about to begin my Poland application journey. Please i have a question; I laminated my bachelors certificate when I graduated, please will photocopy be accepted at the ministry of education. if No, can I take the laminated copy over there still.
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2021
Emmey15:

Pls I need a response

Here
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gydion(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2021
Ocon:

I don't understand this question

I meant, after admission and applying for VISA. Is there any interview at the embassy? how does it look like
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pato5(m): 7:47am On May 06, 2021
Biko who is in czestochowa or knows someone there? I would like to know about the town make I no enter one chance say I dey go jand.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2021
Good morning,as a matter of urgency I need mba program within 1000 to 1500 euros per annum in Poland and without application fees probably.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 8:35am On May 06, 2021
[quote author=meridammy post=101422425]Good morning all, I am new here and about to begin my Poland application journey. Please i have a question; I laminated my bachelors certificate when I graduated, please will photocopy be accepted at the ministry of education. if No, can I take the laminated copy over there still.

Take the laminated copies
They’d cut out the part they need to stamp on
Re: Polish Student Visa by meridammy: 9:10am On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Moonflower post=101425678][/quote]
Okay
Thank you so much
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:08am On May 06, 2021
Gydion:

I meant, after admission and applying for VISA. Is there any interview at the embassy? how does it look like

No interview
Re: Polish Student Visa by Emmey15(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2021
Please I want to ask,
Re: Polish Student Visa by Emmey15(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2021
drLammy:

Here

Please I want to ask,
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2021
Emmey15:

Please I want to ask,

All your original copies of your educational documents.
But your friend won't be able to help you only if he shares surname with you
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Moonflower post=101425678][/quote]

Nah, only original documents of your educational documents is accepted

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.