Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903004 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2021
Please was anyone able to book VISA appointment at the Polish Embassy today. Please signify.
Re: Polish Student Visa by emajebi: 12:21pm On May 06, 2021
Good day People,

We just received a visa rejection from Poland, they say that we have not justified our purpose and conditions of intended stay, but we submitted the acceptance letters from my sister's school and a letter saying that she has paid accommodation. She has been attending classes online since last October and we have paid fees for last semester and this current semester. Is there anyone that has appealed for this reason and gotten the visa after? I would appreciate your help

Thanks!
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2021
emajebi:
Good day People,

We just received a visa rejection from Poland, they say that we have not justified our purpose and conditions of intended stay, but we submitted the acceptance letters from my sister's school and a letter saying that she has paid accommodation. She has been attending classes online since last October and we have paid fees for last semester and this current semester. Is there anyone that has appealed for this reason and gotten the visa after? I would appreciate your help

Thanks!

Sorry bro. Please can you let us know the documents you submitted and how much you had in your credit card and payslip

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by emajebi: 1:54pm On May 06, 2021
gentlejin:

Sorry bro. Please can you let us know the documents you submitted and how much you had in your credit card and payslip

We used a letter of employment and payslips, the payslips have about 1.6 million per month on the payslip. They did not check that we have insufficient funds.
For the school, we submitted her acceptance letter, confirmation of fee payment and confirmation of acceptance into residence with first semester paid. The issue is that this is our second application and the accommodation documents we issues last September. We think that might be the issue.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pato5(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2021
drLammy:

All your original copies of your educational documents.
But your friend won't be able to help you only if he shares surname with you

This is not true
A friend of my helped me with mine last week.
I sent originals of my BSc, transcript and passport data page (photocopy). It cost him less than 5k to do it and send back to me.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 06, 2021
I picked 4.
okparajoseph4:
Please was anyone able to book VISA appointment at the Polish Embassy today. Please signify.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ArewaWife(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2021
Pato5:

This is not true
I sent originals of my BSc, transcript and passport data page (photocopy). It cost him less than 5k to do it and send back to me.

Less than 5k for authentication at ministry of education plus foreign affairs with letter of eligibility?
Re: Polish Student Visa by jaybmich: 2:39pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Ocon post=101042791]Please, I will advise y'all to not complicate things for yourself...

Hi fellas, if I want to sponsor myself with a CC certificate, do I still have to tender a salary slip? And what if the person is an entrepreneur

your response is highly appreciated[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2021
Pato5:

This is not true

Ok
Why don't you be a good Samaritan and link him to your friend

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by Pato5(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2021
drLammy:

Ok
Why don't you be a good Samaritan and link him to your friend

I understand you are an agent and there is nothing wrong in charging for your service. I only stated how I did mine and affirmed that it can be done via proxy. The amount I paid did not cover the stress my friend went through as he spent the whole day at MOE before taking it to MOFA which close to MOE.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxiout(f): 3:16pm On May 06, 2021
UPDATE:

After 4 attempts at getting my student visa, finally I was giving good news today after my appeal. I'm so happy because it's literally been a long journey since last year November up till now. The stress was definitely not worth it but I am happy with the outcome now .

Tip for anyone. Getting denied on grounds 3 for insufficient fund is a really annoying ground because sometimes you don't know what they're actually looking out for. What I will say is that the money you should have should depend on:
* The duration of course (Master 1-yr undergrad -6 yrs)
* What City you're in (related expenses, some cities are more expensive)
* What course your studying : medicine, nursing, engineer...

I wish everyone the best as well and hope for good outcomes
cheesy
Maxiout

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 3:28pm On May 06, 2021
Maxiout:
UPDATE:

After 4 attempts at getting my student visa, finally I was giving good news today after my appeal. I'm so happy because it's literally been a long journey since last year November up till now. The stress was definitely not worth it but I am happy with the outcome now .

Tip for anyone. Getting denied on grounds 3 for insufficient fund is a really annoying ground because sometimes you don't know what they're actually looking out for. What I will say is that the money you should have should depend on:

cheesy
Maxiout
Thanks for this info. Please I will like to ask if you can explain further on how much u showed with your sponsor and credit card.
Me that is going for engineering course, Msc (1.5yrs) in Warsaw. What do you advice. Thanks again
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 06, 2021
gentlejin:

Thanks for this info. Please I will like to ask if you can explain further on how much u showed with your sponsor and credit card.
Me that is going for engineering course, Msc (1.5yrs) in Warsaw. What do you advice. Thanks again

Just calculate and add up expenses for your tuition for a year plus your living expenses in Warsaw for a year plus your flight ticket cost. That should give you an approximate amount of the amount u should have on your cc

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 06, 2021
Maxiout:
UPDATE:

cheesy
Maxiout

Congrats I personally chatted with u and was sure this would be the outcome after giving u this formula for calculation . So congrats again
Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxiout(f): 4:11pm On May 06, 2021
IkeNwo:

Congrats I personally chatted with u and was sure this would be the outcome after giving u this formula for calculation . So congrats again

smiley smiley smiley Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Deewhyl: 4:52pm On May 06, 2021
Does anyone know of any university in Poland that accept Nabteb.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 06, 2021
Deewhyl:
Does anyone know of any university in Poland that accept Nabteb.

Bros did u write waec or neco at all at any point in time ? If so use it to gain admission and save yourself the stress.

Most universities in Poland only recognize waec or neco for bachelors and for masters a bachelors degree
Re: Polish Student Visa by CruiseMissile: 5:29pm On May 06, 2021
Emmey15:
Please I want to ask,
I have a friend resident in Abuja can he authenticate my documents for me at MOfA and MOE?
If yes what will he be needing aside my documents

As a general rule, Authentication at the MoE can be done by proxy only if the person shares the same surname with the student or have a contact strong contact to the people who screen the documents at a higher fee.
Re: Polish Student Visa by CruiseMissile: 5:32pm On May 06, 2021
bidemialade43:
Hello guys,
Please I really need some clarifications....
1) My mom wants to be my sponsor but she is retired...Can She still request for for payslip??
2) my transcript is an original one in which I got from my university with school stamp and signature but I told my school it was my employer that is need of it... can I still use this transcript for authentication In Abuja
3 My certificate is already been laminated... can I still use it to it at the Ministry?

1. Yes. If her pension is high

2. Yes

3. Yes. They will cut the lamination open and affix a sticker and sign on it

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by CruiseMissile: 5:34pm On May 06, 2021
boblabob:
Good day all please I have passion to do my m.sc in poland..i did geology and I'd like to know the requirements to get an admission in poland.
I've applied to so many universities with no avail.

Please find out the requirements by sending emails to the schools you wish to apply

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 5:36pm On May 06, 2021
emajebi:
Good day People,

Thanks!

Did the accommodation state the duration of when she'll be staying there?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by CruiseMissile: 5:36pm On May 06, 2021
meridammy:
Good morning all, I am new here and about to begin my Poland application journey. Please i have a question; I laminated my bachelors certificate when I graduated, please will photocopy be accepted at the ministry of education. if No, can I take the laminated copy over there still.

Authentications are done on the ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS ONLY.

The laminated documents can still be Authenticated so don't worry ok
Re: Polish Student Visa by CruiseMissile: 5:39pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=jaybmich post=101436362][/quote]

If you have a CC Certificate, you don't need to submit a pay slip
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2021
CruiseMissile:

If you have a CC Certificate, you don't need to submit a pay slip
Good evening.
Pls you mean if I have CC I don't need a sponsor document like payslip?
Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2021
emajebi:

We used a letter of employment and payslips, the payslips have about 1.6 million per month on the payslip. They did not check that we have insufficient funds.
For the school, we submitted her acceptance letter, confirmation of fee payment and confirmation of acceptance into residence with first semester paid. The issue is that this is our second application and the accommodation documents we issues last September. We think that might be the issue.

Did you get extension letter from the university?
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2021
Good evening senior people in the house. Please I am in need of a sample of sponsor letter and letter of motivation. Please kindly assist me. God bless you as you help.
Re: Polish Student Visa by YourGrandfather: 6:32pm On May 06, 2021
Anybody applying to Larzarski University, Warsaw ?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxiout(f): 6:53pm On May 06, 2021
gentlejin:

I'm not saying I am expert on this matter but if what provided below helps then its good.

Here's my 2 cents for the credit card limit, the amount should entail at least:

* Tuition fee
* Accom for a year (maybe for entire duration since its just 1.5 year)
* Flight ticket cost
* At least 800 pln per month (upkeep) (for a year or 1.5 year)

If the amount for your credit card limit satisfies those criteria then you're good to go.
Hope this helps small.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2021
Good evening everyone, I want to ask these followings here and I need justice on the questions ,

1, I have a Bachelors degree in Education and Accountancy with Graduate Member and proficiency certificates in management from the Nigerian Institute of Management with this can I see a Msc admission in the field of management.

2, Can anybody recommend cheap city with university with cheaper fees say 1000 to 2000 Euro per annum and accommodation don’t mind share say like 100euro per month or less

3, Is there side hustle in Poland atleast that can pay monthly accommodation and food.

Here I stop for now
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2021
gentlejin:

Good evening.

Yes. You are obligated to provide only one of the proof of means of sustainance on the website.
Re: Polish Student Visa by CruiseMissile: 7:05pm On May 06, 2021
gentlejin:

Good evening.

Yes sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.