Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902432 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 9:55pm On May 06, 2021
NwaUdi1:

Yes. You are obligated to provide only one of the proof of means of sustainance on the website.
Okay sir. Thank you.
But hope no problem if I still go ahead to submit sponsor letter with payslip . Cos I already have it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by meridammy: 11:31pm On May 06, 2021
harrisonxury:
Hello people,

I just successfully submitted my registration fee and applications to the University of Wroclaw.

I hope it's not too early to start going about to get my documents authenticated at both Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

Is there anyone that has also applied to the University of Wroclaw in this thread?
Hello how did you pay the application fee cos I can’t figure it out, would appreciate if you can help me
Re: Polish Student Visa by fishroll5556: 11:49pm On May 06, 2021
Hello house,

I am planning to travel to Poland to Study Poland Language course.(To learn about polish language and their culture only) in a Language School called ISMART EDUCATION CENTRE. I have received Admission Letter, Guarantee or Warranty Letter only. Which other documents should I receive from the agent or ISMART EDUCATION CENTRE? This is not a University but just to study their language

MY QUESTIONS:

* What is the necessary documents to submit with my Student visa application for the Language study program?

* Is it compulsory I need to Attestitate, Authenticate my Bachelor's Degree, WAEC Certificate, and apply for Eligibility Letter the Ministry of Education or Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja for my student visa application processing before booking an appointment? OR am I excluded to do that because of the Language course

* is ISMART EDUCATION CENTRE in Poland legit and not illegal or fraudulent?

* Any vital and important advise you can tell me about processing and application relation to Polanf Language course student visa , I will appreciate it oo..

* My Passport will expire April 2022. and the duration of the Language course is 2 years ( To be started by September 2021and end September 2023) would the consular be worried that my passport will expire before the end of my studies?

Esha nu mi ooo
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 1:23am On May 07, 2021
emajebi:

We used a letter of employment and payslips, the payslips have about 1.6 million per month on the payslip. They did not check that we have insufficient funds.
For the school, we submitted her acceptance letter, confirmation of fee payment and confirmation of acceptance into residence with first semester paid. The issue is that this is our second application and the accommodation documents we issues last September. We think that might be the issue.

I am glad you figured it out...I thought as much ..get a new accommodation contract or ask the School hostel to book a room for him and send over the copy which you can print asap. Good luck...send me a mail If you still have any doubts...they value school accommodations (hostel) alot!!!!!!!
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 1:25am On May 07, 2021
meridammy:

Hello how did you pay the application fee cos I can’t figure it out, would appreciate if you can help me

To be faster if you have someone in Poland it can get way easier for you sir..
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2021
fishroll5556:
Hello house,

I am planning to travel to Poland to Study Poland Language course.(To learn about polish language and their culture only) in a Language School called ISMART EDUCATION CENTRE. I have received Admission Letter, Guarantee or Warranty Letter only. Which other documents should I receive from the agent or ISMART EDUCATION CENTRE? This is not a University but just to study their language

MY QUESTIONS:

* What is the necessary documents to submit with my Student visa application for the Language study program?

* Is it compulsory I need to Attestitate, Authenticate my Bachelor's Degree, WAEC Certificate, and apply for Eligibility Letter the Ministry of Education or Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja for my student visa application processing before booking an appointment? OR am I excluded to do that because of the Language course

* is ISMART EDUCATION CENTRE in Poland legit and not illegal or fraudulent?

* Any vital and important advise you can tell me about processing and application relation to Polanf Language course student visa , I will appreciate it oo..

* My Passport will expire April 2022. and the duration of the Language course is 2 years ( To be started by September 2021and end September 2023) would the consular be worried that my passport will expire before the end of my studies?

Esha nu mi ooo)

My Answers

* Please visit the Polish Embassy website

* Yes. And you may need Eligibility Letter

* It's up to you to do the investigation and find out if the ISWAP is legal entity in Poland or not. Please Google search..

* Sorry i can't give you much significant advise on Language Study.

* Please apply for a fresh passport as you are not sure when you will be ready to submit visa application.

PLEASE DO A DEEP INVESTIGATION AND FIND OUT THE AUTHENTICITY AND GENUINENESS OF THE LANGUAGE SCHOOL BEFORE COMMITING YOUR MONEY TO THEM. GOOD LUCK!

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by ChibuGP: 7:56am On May 07, 2021
Hello guys, good morning. Please my passport expires June 2022. Is it compulsory I renew my passport before applying for the visa. Cos I just started my applications to Polish universities.
Re: Polish Student Visa by petlaz: 8:04am On May 07, 2021
Good day everyone.

My wife got admission for bachelor in nursing at University of economy in Bydgoszcz (WSG) through Euroscholars.

I would like to link up with anyone studying at the university to get more information about the school.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 8:20am On May 07, 2021
ChibuGP:
Hello guys, good morning. Please my passport expires June 2022. Is it compulsory I renew my passport before applying for the visa. Cos I just started my applications to Polish universities.
No nah
6 months to the expiration date is acceptable sef
Re: Polish Student Visa by meridammy: 9:06am On May 07, 2021
desmedallion:

To be faster if you have someone in Poland it can get way easier for you sir..
Please i have no one at all, I have tried getting but it hasn’t been possible. Please can you help me with anyone’s contact please, besides I am a lady�
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2021
Good morning house
Please I have a question I have applied for BA program in university of opole
So how long do I have to wait before getting update about my admission
And can someone also shed light on life over at Poland
Thank you!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:44am On May 07, 2021
Congrats, same here too
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2021
Good evening everyone, I want to ask these followings here and I need justice on the questions ,

1, I have a Bachelors degree in Education and Accountancy with Graduate Member and proficiency certificates in management from the Nigerian Institute of Management with this can I see a Msc admission in the field of management.

2, Can anybody recommend cheap city with university with cheaper fees say 1000 to 2000 Euro per annum and accommodation don’t mind share say like 100euro per month or less

3, Is there side hustle in Poland atleast that can pay monthly accommodation and food.

4, what’s the visa issue granting percentage in Nigeria ?

I need response as a matter of urgency or if there is WhatsApp group for Poland I can join, thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Marykal(f): 12:28pm On May 07, 2021
Emmey15:

Hello favour, I want to ask how do you help with visa appointment all the way from Poland?
well, we have our way dear.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2021
meridammy:

Please i have no one at all, I have tried getting but it hasn’t been possible. Please can you help me with anyone’s contact please, besides I am a lady�
@desmedallion is in Poland, He can help you with that.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2021
Cypherhendrix:
Good morning house
Please I have a question I have applied for BA program in university of opole
So how long do I have to wait before getting update about my admission
And can someone also shed light on life over at Poland
Thank you!
Usually does'nt take long, within few weeks for some schools, some do wait till the end of the admission/interview process.
Poland is damn cold, it could be sunny but the sun na scam, step out without thick clothing and you'll have yourself to blame..also the language barrier too, not everyone can communicate in English, especially the older ones.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2021
Sammypedro18:

Usually does'nt take long, within few weeks for some schools, some do wait till the end of the admission/interview process.
Poland is damn cold, it could be sunny but the sun na scam, step out without thick clothing and you'll have yourself to blame..also the language barrier too, not everyone can communicate in English, especially the older ones.

Thank you
I hope it doesn't take long so I can know the next steps to take
And about the weather I know I have to cope �
Thank you for answering
Have sent you a mail
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kollinburg: 1:13pm On May 07, 2021
titusincanada:
I picked 4.

Pls help a brother I really need it �
Re: Polish Student Visa by Brendachi: 3:17pm On May 07, 2021
Brendachi:
Good day everyone
I just started my poland journey
And ive been following comments
I just applied for the October intake in Vincent Pol University last week
Right now ive gotten my admission so ive passed that level but i have a few questions
1. Now that I've gotten my admission is it best to pay my tuition now and apply for visa immediately for October intake? . I don't know if its too early
2. Please who else will be attending Vincent Pol University October intake let's get to know each other

Someone please respond to my question 1
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 07, 2021
Brendachi:

Someone please respond to my question 1

I think you can apply for visa at any time in visa your application as long as you put your date of departure closer to the time when your school resumes. (Like one week before your school resumes )

So just note that should I get the visa you should go in closer to your school resumption date
Re: Polish Student Visa by Naturelins1: 3:49pm On May 07, 2021
Please is there anyone here that got admission for Masters in University of Wroclaw and has paid the tuition fees?

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.