Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903063 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2021
Raphael2021:
Who else was denied on 3 & 8??
Please which point is 3 and 8?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 1:02pm On May 08, 2021
emajebi:

Yes, it says that she'll be there till the end of her first year, which is in June. I think our issue is that she needs an updated one, but the school wants us to wait till the end of may before they give her an updated letter. Is there any alternative to a dorm?

Some people got contracts with landlords outside, I used booking.com

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2021
Amanee:

I sent you a mail, please kindly respond.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2021
Amanee:

How did u go about it? I really need this too
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 1:06pm On May 08, 2021
gentlejin:

How did u go about it? I really need this too

gentlejin:

I sent you a mail, please kindly respond.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 08, 2021
Shengfu:
GUYS PLEASE HELP
THE SCHOOL IS SILESIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY. Please has anybody applied with legalization. A

If you are talking about Silesian university of technology Giliwice, you don’t have to legalize before applying . But you need to take your legalized docs with you to the school when u get to Poland they need to see it .

Secondly the above statement just means they require your bachelors degree and you should legalize your bachelors degree at the embassy
(but before you legalize your docs at the embassy you will need to authenticate them at ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs.)
Then they also need an eligibility letter stating that you can pursue further studies . You will get this from the ministry of foreign affairs. (Easier time get it when u doing your authentication )

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2021
Highsaac:
I graduated with a CGPA of 3.28/5 in electrical and electronics enginering, FUTA.
Any hope of getting admission into faculty of engineering in any technical university in poland?

Yes your are eligible for admission with this CGPA
Re: Polish Student Visa by Subomi007: 2:05pm On May 08, 2021
Chrisbobo:
Hello house.

How can I easily pay the application fee.
I'm applying to wroclaw uni of science and technology

Please � if there any other person applying there, Let's keep in touch

You can email me

If you have someone in Poland it will be be easy to make the payment.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shengfu: 2:08pm On May 08, 2021
IkeNwo:

If you are talking about Silesian university of technology Giliwice, you don’t have to legalize before applying . But you need to take your legalized docs with you to the school when u get to Poland they need to see it .

Secondly the above statement just means they require your bachelors degree and you should legalize your bachelors degree at the embassy
(but before you legalize your docs at the embassy you will need to authenticate them at ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs.)
Then they also need an eligibility letter stating that you can pursue further studies . You will get this from the ministry of foreign affairs. (Easier time get it when u doing your authentication )

Okay. Thank you very much. I didn’t know it’s to tender over there. I’ll go ahead and apply. When I get the admission I’ll do everything. Thank you so much
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 2:25pm On May 08, 2021
No 3 is Insufficient Funds; What Proof of Fund did you use? Pay Slip or Credit Card?

If CC how much did you Block? If PaySlip; How much is the monthly Salary?

No 8 is Youve not justified the purpose of intended stay; Make sure you either have a 12 months Accommodation Contract with an accommodation confirmation letter or you have a 12 months hotel reservation. For No 8; You might also want to get an extension letter if your school has already commenced lecture.

Raphael2021:
Who else was denied on 3 & 8??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 3:23pm On May 08, 2021
necz:
No 3 is Insufficient Funds; What Proof of Fund did you use? Pay Slip or Credit Card?

If CC how much did you Block? If PaySlip; How much is the monthly Salary?

No 8 is Youve not justified the purpose of intended stay; Make sure you either have a 12 months Accommodation Contract with an accommodation confirmation letter or you have a 12 months hotel reservation. For No 8; You might also want to get an extension letter if your school has already commenced lecture.

You mean having one month accommodation isn't okay?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 3:42pm On May 08, 2021
Please can we have WhatsApp group, or if there is one let me know so I can join
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2021
Treasureoby0:

One month is not ok
You studying for three years and if u are following the thread u see that it better to have reservation for a year and few month then it clear to them that you have a place you can book someone on booking.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 08, 2021
Treasureoby0:

No you need to show at least a year of reserved accomodation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 3:57pm On May 08, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

One month is not ok
You studying for three years and if u are following the thread u see that it better to have reservation for a year and few month then it clear to them that you have a place you can book someone on booking.com

Do I need to pay for the reservation? Sorry I'm new here, trying to read the old messages
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 4:13pm On May 08, 2021
Treasureoby0:

Do I need to pay for the reservation? Sorry I'm new here, trying to read the old messages

On booking.com I found out one can't book for more than 30 days
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 08, 2021
Treasureoby0:

On booking.com I found out one can't book for more than 30 days

Book in 30 day spans until you get to 12 months
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 4:45pm On May 08, 2021
IkeNwo:

Book in 30 day spans until you get to 12 months

Have tried it but it isn't working, they keep saying not more than 30 nights
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 08, 2021
Treasureoby0:

Have tried it but it isn't working, they keep saying not more than 30 nights

I don’t think u get it . Do 30 days then do another 30 then another 30 until u get to 12 months

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by tochil123: 5:05pm On May 08, 2021
Guys, please am confuse about what to fill in the Occupation section in the visa application form.

I was previously working as a civil servant before I stopped around February,
my question is do I put "student" or "business" or what exactly on the occupation section?
Please guys what's the best on this. Please I need your help. Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tallestboi: 8:21pm On May 08, 2021
Ibukun1994:
Hello Nairalanders, please who has gotten admission FROM Czestochowa University of Technology or know someone who has? I would love to connect with them.
I have gotten a conditional offer and paid application fee. Waiting for Zoom interview so I can go ahead and pay tuition. You?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gydion(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2021
Any one here given admission at PULS who applied for MSc in Agri-food Economics and Trade ?

Let me know if you already secured an admission in PULS
Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 9:25pm On May 08, 2021
Gydion:
Any one here given admission at PULS who applied for MSc in Agri-food Economics and Trade ?

Let me know if you already secured an admission in PULS

Till July
Re: Polish Student Visa by Veesymone: 12:05am On May 09, 2021
[quote author=Moonflower post=101252468][/quote]

I sent you a mail. Got admission with Vincent pol. Please add to group
Re: Polish Student Visa by Veesymone: 1:34am On May 09, 2021
Brendachi:

Someone please respond to my question 1

I got admission at VINCeNT Pol. You can reach out to me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 6:45am On May 09, 2021
Veesymone:

I got admission at VINCeNT Pol. You can reach out to me

I also got in VPU, if there is group for us please kindly add me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 6:45am On May 09, 2021
IkeNwo:

I don’t think u get it . Do 30 days then do another 30 then another 30 until u get to 12 months

Oh thanks, I thought I have to do it at ago
Re: Polish Student Visa by amanze54: 8:00am On May 09, 2021
Please Polish University prospects, what is the major attraction? Because I am on the UK school admission hopeful and I am wondering if there is an extra benefits for Polish applicants.

The question arise as a result of the Polish work permit thread on nairaland that has gathered momentum

Please tell me the major benefits applying to Poland than UK
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gcool2(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

My application has been submitted also to University of Opole. How can we link up?
how did you submit,there is no submit button on that IRK
Re: Polish Student Visa by Divinedaddy: 10:15am On May 09, 2021
Treasureoby0:

I also got in VPU, if there is group for us please kindly add me
me too i got admission to vpu U can add me too ,08034421255
Re: Polish Student Visa by agyeigilbert2: 2:27pm On May 09, 2021
Cypherhendrix:
if you also applying for university of opole
quote this let link up
thanks
I have applied
Re: Polish Student Visa by iropupa(f): 2:42pm On May 09, 2021
Hello, please has anyone gone for legalization at the polish embassy this month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.