Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,459 members, 7,781,318 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (891372 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2021
Please how do I make flight reservation someone should help out
Re: Polish Student Visa by stelor: 9:43pm On May 10, 2021
@amanze54, I am just making clarifications, I want to be sure about what is best for me, I be novice, I nor dey assume like you. Uk student visa requirements is straight and direct. Their visa requirements as regards finance does not change whether you are going for masters or bachelor degree, just meet the one year requirement, then you are good.

amanze54:

@ Stelor it seemed this Poland visa is more stressful, also try UK too if u have the chance, that 6million u got is sufficient
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sylviaugo1914: 1:56am On May 11, 2021
Hi, can anyone help with list of schools offering PhD in logistics and Transport on scholarship or tuition waiver
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:18am On May 11, 2021
Soraco57:
Good evening, I was the one who asking if I can see a masters Tution fees for like 2000euros that’s my budget in the field of management or IT related courses.

I have degree in accounting, am 31 but want to possibly go for IT related course for bachelors admission, since I don’t have science background, can I be considered for admission ?

Lastly, I need school within 1000-2000euros , I will be waiting for input.

Thanks

Try Silesian university of technology giliwice
Re: Polish Student Visa by MzEmeritus: 5:55am On May 11, 2021
Treasureoby0:

I also got in VPU, if there is group for us please kindly add me

Pls I will like to reach out to you and ask some questions if you don't mind regarding this
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 6:11am On May 11, 2021
MzEmeritus:

Pls I will like to reach out to you and ask some questions if you don't mind regarding this

Kindly ask your question here and gurus will answer as am still a novice, if it's the one I know I will still answer
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 7:15am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=okparajoseph4 post=101565056]Please how do I make flight reservation someone should help out

I can help with that
Email me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:26am On May 11, 2021
Mztonya:
I went through your post and found out you got admitted into WSB warsaw. You mentioned that classes starts by March but this is May, is the embassy issue the cause of this?

Cause of what exactly?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:41am On May 11, 2021
stelor:
This is what you said here, "For bachelors I think using a sponsor with payslips. Why ? Because it will not only satisfy the proof of funds requirements but it will also establish social ties back home

Finally, are you advising me to stick to the Credit card in my name for the visa application?

I can conclusively assure you that submitting a CC Certificate in your name, with you self sponsoring, and with funds of at least USD10,000 (meaning your NGN 6.5M is actually more than enough to satisfy the financial burden), is adequate and puts you in good stead.
You can now turn your attention to worrying about other stuff; you have met the financial requirement, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Kollinburg: 8:01am On May 11, 2021
Ktei:

Congratulations!

Thank you Buh this Poland visa is war sha

I wish I had another sch Admisson so I can forfeit it I don’t
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kollinburg: 8:10am On May 11, 2021
amanze54:

My guys make una look into this my inquiry

Shengen Access alone is an advantage greater than UK right now

And better than that tax collecting country

Although I’m still looking if I can see cheap sch sha because the Poland wahala don plenty pass me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kollinburg: 8:34am On May 11, 2021
Natalie44:
Hello
Is there anyone here who's also planning to study Nursing at WSG university?

I do have a friend over there
She travelled last month

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 8:44am On May 11, 2021
Please who has gained admission to university of business wroclaw

Reply biko
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2021
My people, please can accommodation contract documents be sent through email or embassy will only accept original sent through courier?
I ask my school to send through email but they are saying embassy may not accept.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2021
Please all those that have gotten their accommodation documents. Please was it sent through courier or email. Does embassy accept scanned documents sent through email?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 10:53am On May 11, 2021
gentlejin:
Please all those that have gotten their accommodation documents. Please was it sent through courier or email. Does embassy accept scanned documents sent through email?
scanned copy is okay
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 10:54am On May 11, 2021
Please does embassy accept booking[dot]com accommodation?

Who have used it recently

Please it's urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 10:54am On May 11, 2021
Amanee:

Some people got contracts with landlords outside, I used booking.com
please did it fly?
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2021
gentlejin:
My people, please can accommodation contract documents be sent through email or embassy will only accept original sent through courier?
I ask my school to send through email but they are saying embassy may not accept.
Most embassies DOESN'T ACCEPT SCANNED COPIES OF DOCUMENTS and. I think Polish Doesn't accept scanned copies either.

So please allow your school to send it through courier service.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2021
NwaUdi1:

Most embassies DOESN'T ACCEPT SCANNED COPIES OF DOCUMENTS and. I think Polish Doesn't accept scanned copies either.

So please allow your school to send it through courier service.

Thank you. But majority has said that scanned copy sent to mail is acceptable. Coloured
Re: Polish Student Visa by Subomi007: 11:22am On May 11, 2021
Please, if you have date for legalization please help me.. It is mandatory by my school to have my document legalized before applying.

The admin window will be starting by June.

Please help me, I have little cash I can pay for the gesture.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 11:34am On May 11, 2021
gentlejin:

Thank you. But majority has said that scanned copy sent to mail is acceptable. Coloured
scanned copies is what everybody submit

Colored scanned copies
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pvtpisful: 12:01pm On May 11, 2021
Subomi007:
Please, if you have date for legalization please help me.. It is mandatory by my school to have my document legalized before applying.

Thank you.
Which school is that
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ktei: 12:20pm On May 11, 2021

stelor:

Thank you very much Sir for your time and reply, I have been looking forward to your reply, the truth is that i don't have sponsorship that earn above 500 to 800K yet, Hence my CC have been funded already and it is on my name , that will mean i am self sponsoring, do you think that will fly?

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ktei: 12:22pm On May 11, 2021
Nice one @Pimpinpips... Very Direct Reply from you and reassuring, @stelor I guess this is what you wanted, I hope this have successfully put to end your worries.

PimpinPips:

I can conclusively assure you that submitting a CC Certificate in your name, with you self sponsoring, and with funds of at least USD10,000 (meaning your NGN 6.5M is actually more than enough to satisfy the financial burden), is adequate and puts you in good stead.
You can now turn your attention to worrying about other stuff; you have met the financial requirement, sir.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pearlina20(f): 12:22pm On May 11, 2021
Wow,I'm also planning to apply to the school
Pls check your email

Kollinburg:

I do have a friend over there
She travelled last month
Re: Polish Student Visa by damiflo(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2021
Good afternoon people,

1. Please i need your opinion on using a sponsor living and working in Germany. Has anyone ever tried it? what are the things that I should be aware of?

2. Can I combine a sponsor here in Nigeria and another one living in Germany?

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mztonya: 4:54pm On May 11, 2021
Resuming?
PimpinPips:

Cause of what exactly?
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2021
Subomi007:

Thank you.

Please I'm asking too o.. I need to legalize my documents.
Re: Polish Student Visa by YourGrandfather: 11:02pm On May 11, 2021
please who has applied to Vistula University here .
Do i need to submit IELTS or TOEFL?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2021
YourGrandfather:
please who has applied to Vistula University here .
Do i need to submit IELTS or TOEFL?
If you have it submit. But if you don't you can apply without it. You really don't need it to apply for admission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by YourGrandfather: 11:32pm On May 11, 2021
Thank You bro.

gentlejin:

If you have it submit. But if you don't you can apply without it. You really don't need it to apply for admission.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (567) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: Greatmayok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.