Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902539 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Designnerd: 8:10pm On May 14, 2021
Hello guys ��, good evening.
I recently started following this thread. Please has anyone authenticated certificate and transcript in Ghana? If yes, please how did you go about it?
Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 8:22pm On May 14, 2021
Welcome onboard man. Go pay your tuition next
Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
PerpyHOB:
If you applied for Msc Food Technology and human nutrition at Poznan university of life sciences check your email they've started giving out the admission letter. I just got mine

Welcome onboard. Go pay your tuition next

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Neyoung40(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2021
Rilwan3628:
I haven't receive any response from them yet.... I applied for International Business course. What course did you applied for?

You may send me PM since we are heading to same University.

Already sent u a mail.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Neyoung40(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2021
Designnerd:

Please did you apply with the legalised copy of your documents?
I recently started following this thread and I don't know much about how to go about certain things

Yet to Legalize my documents.
I applied with just my documents like that,tho already Authenticated!
Re: Polish Student Visa by iropupa(f): 9:03pm On May 14, 2021
huncho22:

Got admission to WSB Poznań too

MRHN I JUST GOT ADMISSION TO COME STUDY IN THE WSB UNIVERSITY OF POZNAN
Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=iropupa post=101698099][/quote] correct

When will u be traveling?
Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=iropupa post=101698099][/quote] when will you be traveling?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2021
Please who has information about when university of opole would start giving admission I applied last month ending
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by joeymartinijnr: 11:47pm On May 14, 2021
Cypherhendrix:
Please who has information about when university of opole would start giving admission I applied last month ending
Thanks

From early next month
Re: Polish Student Visa by brokeNOT(f): 6:14am On May 15, 2021
huncho22:
when will you be traveling?
Not sure yet
Re: Polish Student Visa by hoozy: 6:41am On May 15, 2021
Naturelins1:
Please in which Bank did you open the cash back credit card account?
The First Bank I went to said they don't know what I'm talking about.

I used Stanbic IBTC

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by hoozy: 6:42am On May 15, 2021
Neyoung40:
Any one here who has gotten a positive feedback from University of Economics in Katowice?
Please signify....

Yes I go a positive mail yesterday. They said interview is scheduled for ending of this month.
Re: Polish Student Visa by hoozy: 6:44am On May 15, 2021
Can someone reply me please

hoozy:
Please I need help concerning the proof of fund for Poland visa application.

I need to talk to someone please.

1. I’ve paid my school fees and deposited 2.4m in my cashback credit card account. Do you think this is enough?

Or

2. Should I use an agent that can help me run the sponsorship package?

I need someone who has recently done this so we can talk please. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Designnerd: 8:33am On May 15, 2021
Can someone reply me please

Designnerd:
I recently started following this thread. Please has anyone authenticated certificate and transcript in Ghana? If yes, please how did you go about it?
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 8:46am On May 15, 2021
Designnerd:

Did you school in Ghana? If yes, you will need to authenticate your documents at the Ghanaian ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs.

Over there, the Polish embassy will verify it from the institution before Super legalising your documents.

There is no shortcut to it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by iropupa(f): 8:54am On May 15, 2021
huncho22:
when will you be traveling?
Probably September by God’s grace,let’s exchange contact

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Neyoung40(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2021
hoozy:

Yes I go a positive mail yesterday. They said interview is scheduled for ending of this month.
Wow, that's a good one.
Re u going for B. Sc or Masters?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Designnerd: 9:37am On May 15, 2021
DAramis:

Did you school in Ghana? If yes, you will need to authenticate your documents at the Ghanaian ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs.

Over there, the Polish embassy will verify it from the institution before Super legalising your documents.

There is no shortcut to it.

Thanks a lot for your response, I really appreciate.

Just for more clarification, after authenticating at the ministry of education and foreign affairs in Ghana, I can proceed to legalising it at the polish embassy in Abuja right?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ibukun1994: 9:59am On May 15, 2021
Tallestboi:

I have gotten a conditional offer and paid application fee. Waiting for Zoom interview so I can go ahead and pay tuition. You?

I have also paid my application fee. I got a response from them saying they will confirm the payment. Have you gotten a confirmation of payment mail and also further proceedings?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ibukun1994: 10:22am On May 15, 2021
Hello Amanee. Thank you for this encouraging post.

I would like to talk to you. I have an admission from Czestochowa University of Technology.

Please let's connect to chat.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ibukun1994: 10:25am On May 15, 2021
Hi.

Good day.

For financial proof, what and what is needed.

I would be glad if you can explain well to me here or on whatsapp.
Ocon:
2.4m is not enough... You need like 4m if you're going for Msc. You'll need more if it's Bsc

There are organizations that can lend you money and they charge an upfront percent per month.
Also, you can consider looking for payslip
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

From early next month

God bless
Re: Polish Student Visa by gloyal: 10:40am On May 15, 2021
Tallestboi:

Please did you pay the enrollment fee before you were given the admission? I just applied for Pozan University of life sciences this April. I also tried sending you a message.

I paid nothing. Didn't even upload complete documents.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ibukun1994: 10:43am On May 15, 2021
Hello Amanee. Thank you for this encouraging post.

I would like to talk to you. I have an admission from Czestochowa University of Technology.

Please let's connect to chat.
Amanee:
I just want to share this to encourage someone to not give up.

If you have questions please ask on the thread and I'll respond

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ibukun1994: 10:59am On May 15, 2021
Hello Gloyal.

I also am thinking that admission is not right. I mean the PULS.

They just accepted my documents and sent me offer letter asking me to pay in 2 weeks.

But when I went further irho making some findings, the school itself has not yet started applications.

And also, someone here said he did not even send any documents, he just opened and registered and they gave him offer letter.

It looks somehow to me.

gloyal:

I paid nothing. Didn't even upload complete documents.
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 11:00am On May 15, 2021
Designnerd:

Thanks a lot for your response, I really appreciate.

Just for more clarification, after authenticating at the ministry of education and foreign affairs in Ghana, I can proceed to legalising it at the polish embassy in Abuja right?

Super legalise at Polish embassy in Accra Ghana. Most of these embassies has connections with schools in their respective region of establishment. It is easier for the embassy in Ghana to verify documents than the one in Nigeria to do same for someone who schooled in Ghana.

If you want to follow Nigerian route, they will still need to send your documents to embassy in Ghana (that is, if they will even agree to accept your documents from you), the embassy in Ghana does the verification of the authenticated documents and legalised it before sending it back to Nigeria.

All in all, location where the school is domiciled in, the embassy in that location is in charge of legalisation of documents. The only exception could be, if few countries share one embassy location (for example, Nigeria, Ghana, and other West African countries having access to one Canadian embassy)

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 11:20am On May 15, 2021
Naturelins1:
Please in which Bank did you open the cash back credit card account?
The First Bank I went to said they don't know what I'm talking about.
Hello, if you live in Lagos, I can help direct you on the branch to use and it will be easy. Firs bank and access bank are the best choice available

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Clikkz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.