Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,783 members, 7,798,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (899516 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by scifi: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hi guys, I did my Bsc in something different, now I wanna go MSc in IT but due to the differences, getting an MSc admission in IT has been difficult, I have decided to take a BSc in IT related course.
I am currently in my late 20s, can this conditions affect my chances of getting a visa approval?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lheman:
Good afternoon everyone, pls to those that applied to Warsaw University of Technology, which of the account numbers did you pay your application fee to?

There's only one account number on their website. Starts with 69...
That is the one you pay the 85 PLN to.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Oluwatunmida:
Please what's secondary school transcript?

I was also confused about this a week ago. Transcript is simply your cumulative grades between JSS 1 and SSS 3. However, your WAEC Certificate bears a transcript of your majors during the WAEC Examinations. In the light of this, when applying for Bachelors to a school like Warsaw University of Technology, you will be asked to upload the WAEC Certificate twice to serve as:
1. High School Certificate
2. Transcript of Records

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Dahyormine(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sammypedro18:

Not sure I'd advice this...some people I know who used foreign sponsors got denied with No. 3

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Newest3223(f): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
pls can anyone suggest which Poland university I can apply for bsc nursing?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yomexshow92:

Still waiting for your pm

Done
Re: Polish Student Visa by Phekienhlxon: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Is there any other start date apart from October(I can’t meet up this October and October 2022 is too far) and when will applications begin for that start date?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by scifi: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Phekienhlxon:
Is there any other start date apart from October(I can’t meet up this October and October 2022 is too far) and when will applications begin for that start date?

Yea,i think there are schools with Feb/March resumption period.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lamaxkay(f): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Good evening all
Please is there anyone that has a legalisations appointment date for 11th June would really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lheman: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Thanks very much. I saw the account number starting with 69... a 26-digits number..
iamadonis2:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lheman: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Pls how were you able to pay the application fee?
iamadonis2:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lheman:
Pls how were you able to pay the application fee?

A friend helped
Re: Polish Student Visa by olabodey01: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please who applied to University of Economics in Katowice?

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lheman: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Via what payment method pls? Bank transfer or deposit?
iamadonis2:

A friend helped
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lheman:
Via what payment method pls? Bank transfer or deposit?

Bank transfer method.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Abiliboi: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
lindasweden:

They gave you visa requirements according to what is obtainable in their own country. The credit card thing is not too popular in Nigeria for some reasons. My own brother got an offer of admission today (2nd June) from the University of Opole with instructions on how to pay his tuition fee. I paid his first-semester tuition fees today from Sweden because I live in Sweden. So right now we are waiting for the school to receive the payment first and send him a proper admission letter which he will use to proceed with the legalization of documents/visa application process. I listened to a YouTuber who is currently studying in Poland and she did the same thing (printing of bank statement instead of credit card thing). In the case of my brother, he is self-employed as a transporter (private taxi driver) who is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). So he will be applying as a self-sponsored even though I will help him by depositing the required money into his bank account.

Pls is it Bachelors or Masters Degree admission offer? Just to clear doubts

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hamilah: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=Abiliboi post=102381078][/quote]

He got admission for an undergraduate visa.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Hamilah:
Hello house. Is there any ex Unilorin student here that has gotten their transcript authenticate nd legalized? Kindly indicate
Hi, I'm having the feeling I know you. I'm an ex Unilorin student, 2015 to be exact. I am applying to schools that do not require legalization at the recruitment stage, you should too and then you legalise at your visa application stage.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hamilah: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by alexnoni(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2021
U can apply to Vincent Pol University Lublin
Newest3223:
pls can anyone suggest which Poland university I can apply for bsc nursing?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Abiliboi: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2021
lindasweden:

He got admission for an undergraduate visa.

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
alexnoni:
U can apply to Vincent Pol University Lublin

Vincent pol university
Re: Polish Student Visa by 1beat(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
I won't believe I hv come late. I have read different things here I believe I will benefit from it
Re: Polish Student Visa by alexnoni(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yeah.. tuition is 3300 euros per year and the admission process is quite easy
Treasureoby0:

Vincent pol university
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hi everyone. Please can i apply for visa with about 11 or 12 months remaining on my passport and then renew when i get there? It says you have to have only 3 months or maybe 6 months to apply for renwal so i would like to know if I’ll have issues at the embassy with 11 or 12 months. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Asensio07: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Misshelz:
Hi everyone. Please can i apply for visa with about 11 or 12 months remaining on my passport and then renew when i get there? It says you have to have only 3 months or maybe 6 months to apply for renwal so i would like to know if I’ll have issues at the embassy with 11 or 12 months. Thanks
Most people are advising you renew before applying. I’m also in similar situation, I have a year and two months to expire .
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hamilah: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
For the passport issue, the rule of thumb (unofficial rule) is that, the passport must be valid less than 6 months before its expiry date in order to be renewed.

On the other hand, the passport validity should be 30- 90 days more than the visa stamp required. Since the visa is one year, and your passport is less than one year, it is most likely, the visa might not be stamped in the passport.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cherryberry456(f): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hello guys, please how do you go about the health insurance thing needed for Visa and how much is it?. Kindly answer, I went through the thread but can't really see anything pertaining to it

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Neyoung40(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
olabodey01:
Please who applied to University of Economics in Katowice?
I did!
What'sup?
Re: Polish Student Visa by byBIK(f): 1:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Hamilah:
Pls who has applied to poznan university of life science and has been admitted? I need clarification on some things. Thanx

I did, but no admission decision yet. Have you received admission decision from them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.