Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902836 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
vix24:
Can someone guide us on this application fee payment stuff, so many of us are stuck in the application process. I myself really need help on how to pay the application fee. Any help please will be greatly appreciated.
What kind of help are you asking for?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gydion(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
brokeNOT:

I submitted but didn’t use all caps. Can it cause visa denial?

No please, it was only advised to use CAP but can not cause any denial. I wish u all the best
Re: Polish Student Visa by princetx(m): 12:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Greetings all. All I read here is application for Bsc. and Msc.
What about myself who want to go for a PhD program? Is the application process the same with that of Msc?

I was told that I will need to contact a professor in my intended school of study who will accept my research topic, before proceeding with other applications.

These Professors hardly respond to messages, especially when they are coming from Nigerians.

Does it mean one can not just apply directly to the school without passing through a Professor?

Abi make I kukuma apply for another Master's degree program and save myself from all these headache?
After all, the primary reason we de go there is 'icho ego oyibo', studying is secondary.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by JERRYPOPINS(m): 2:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Amanee:

Yes

Do you know anyone that can help with processing at MOE & MOF?
Re: Polish Student Visa by JERRYPOPINS(m): 2:34am On Jun 08, 2021
Asensio07:

Abeg very important Biko anyone �

Any luck with this?
Re: Polish Student Visa by sowisa34: 3:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Hello house! Can my brother use his waec result as secondary school certificate as he has not yet received his certificate becoz he wrote waec last year and his school said it takes two years bfor it is out
Re: Polish Student Visa by samtol4(m): 3:30am On Jun 08, 2021
princetx:

Greetings all. All I read here is application for Bsc. and Msc.
What about myself who want to go for a PhD program? Is the application process the same with that of Msc?

I was told that I will need to contact a professor in my intended school of study who will accept my research topic, before proceeding with other applications.

These Professors hardly respond to messages, especially when they are coming from Nigerians.

Does it mean one can not just apply directly to the school without passing through a Professor?

Abi make I kukuma apply for another Master's degree program and save myself from all these headache?
After all, the primary reason we de go there is 'icho ego oyibo', studying is secondary.
Professors are willing to supervise your PhD program. The lack of response is not because you are from Nigeria but the content of your email. What was your message to the Profs?

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by raymos1s: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2021
Ok boss
courageonyekwel:

Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2021
sowisa34:
Hello house! Can my brother use his waec result as secondary school certificate as he has not yet received his certificate becoz he wrote waec last year and his school said it takes two years bfor it is out

Yes. His Notification of Results and Testimonial suffices
Re: Polish Student Visa by Linc000: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2021
Hello everyone.
Booking appointment for visa seems so difficult these days.. Have been trying for two Thursdays without headway .... Guys can you pls help on this? Or suggest how to go about it.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Iyamuhenry: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Please for those that applied at WUT, do you still went ahead to legalise your document at Polish embassy or authentication at Ministry of education and Ministry of affairs was sufficient/accepatable for the admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by Warmatef: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Please, who can assist with information on getting health insurance for the polish study application visa? Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lheman: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Have you been offered admission? OR You’re about to start the application process?
I want to clarify somethings
Iyamuhenry:
Please for those that applied at WUT, do you still went ahead to legalise your document at Polish embassy or authentication at Ministry of education and Ministry of affairs was sufficient/accepatable for the admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=teeebest post=102457365]This payment of application fee is a major issue. Please if you know how to go about it, kindly help out.

If you have someone in poland willing to help you pay then you credit their naira account the equivalent then it’ll work
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iyamuhenry: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2021
Lheman:
Have you been offered admission? OR You’re about to start the application process?
I want to clarify somethings

I'm about to start the application process
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2021
JERRYPOPINS:

Kindly share their details.I am interested.
Mail me if you are interested

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by knytred: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Please guys , I have read from the beginning of the thread and I’m still a bit confused , please who can assist me ? I intend going for a masters program, what is my best sponsorship option, I currently have 2.5mil , can I go as self sponsored , I also read about credit cards , and all that secondly I have a a relative who is abroad , what documents do I need to get from him, will electronic copy suffice , he can’t Dhl his original employment letter to me naw!! This one they are saying original documents ... and for proof of funds , is there an actual amount that should be in a an account for self sponsored or sponsored application and for how long ? (3 months )

Pls guys who can really break it down for me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Iyamuhenry:

Scan and submit documents first without authentication and legalization.
Take placement tests.
If you get conditional offer of admission then you can proceed with authentication.
You can schedule legalization on the day of your visa interview
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bayshore(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hello, please can one use normal waec print out which is black and white as transcript or it has to be the original copy that is colored for the application phase
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Movement21:

@Oemmy, please check ur inbox, I just tried to send u a message here
I have responded
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=Schon007 post=102504150]

Including WSEI?
Yes
Vpu, WSPA, WSEI
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=Schon007 post=102504150]

Including WSEI?

Yes
VPU,WSPA, WSEI
Re: Polish Student Visa by YourGrandfather: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
yes

osehoje:

Are you through with the whole process?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Emerie88: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
Good day guys..
Am a newbie here..
Am just with my waec certificate , no ielt or tofel , Pls could i get admitted to polish schools ?..would like to study statistics..
Also is there a link for polish uni where i can get a closer view of the universities...

Ur replies would be appreciated
Re: Polish Student Visa by knytred: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ocon:
for financial proof...

You need to provide a payslip from a sponsor, sponsorship letter, certificate of employment and work ID. Ideally the payslip should around 500k upward.

Or you go to bank and open a credit card account and put money inside. Request for a certificate of the account and submit it to the embassy

Pls help me answer this question from the above point , can I get a CC in sponsores name and can I provide certificate of employment and payslips for self sponsored? I’m basically asking the same thing

Lastly if I have the CC can I remove the money from the account immediately or I have to wait till the visa is issued

Lastly if sponsor is not in nigeria nko? I have read up and people are advising against sponsors that are abroad

Lastly how is payslip verifierd, if I know the hr can we just put any amount and sign ? I don’t see much authenticity in that since a bank statement isn’t also included

I know I said lastly three times
Re: Polish Student Visa by knytred: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
blessednendowed:

Her 3 months most recent Payslips, her employment certificate, copy of her ID , and a notarized letter of sponsorship

OR

Credit card certificate in her name, copy of her ID, and a notarized letter of sponsorship

OR If you like you can combine both options and

submit both

By id here ... you mean work Id or id like drivers Lisence voters card or passport ,

I’m asking incase the sponsor is an entrepreneur / business person

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.