Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902894 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Warmatef: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
sleo170:
Good afternoon all, anyone with admission to Opole for Master's in economics? let's connect please.
Thanks

I'm on my application. Can we connect, would use some advices/information from you if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by sowisa34: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thank you
NwaUdi1:

Yes. His Notification of Results and Testimonial suffices
Re: Polish Student Visa by sowisa34: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
check http://go-poland.pl/
Emerie88:
Good day guys..
Am a newbie here..
Am just with my waec certificate , no ielt or tofel , Pls could i get admitted to polish schools ?..would like to study statistics..
Also is there a link for polish uni where i can get a closer view of the universities...

Ur replies would be appreciated
Re: Polish Student Visa by Emerie88: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
sowisa34:
check http://go-poland.pl/

Thanks Dear..
Pls the application fee is it 20euro or 200..

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by YourGrandfather: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
damnn, check your mail bro .

osehoje:

I have been at the visa appointment stage for like for ever. Did this phone number ish catch up with you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Brainsmug: 12:02am On Jun 09, 2021
sleo170:
Good afternoon all, anyone with admission to Opole for Master's in economics? let's connect please.
Thanks
@sleo I did applied for same course in opole but not yet admitted

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by osehoje: 6:11am On Jun 09, 2021
YourGrandfather:
damnn, check your mail bro .

I sent you a mail bro. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Polish Student Visa by ikefrank: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2021
Is it true that level of Visa denial by Polish embassy for Nigerians is high despite paying tuition fees and meeting other financial requirements?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2021
I can tell with all authority that those who got denied didn't provide all the needed documents that the embassy deemed fit to have gotten them WIZA.

ikefrank:
Is it true that level of Visa denial by Polish embassy for Nigerians is high despite paying tuition fees and meeting other financial requirements?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2021
Using foreign sponsors is like playing Ludo with the Devil; You should know the outcome.

Statement of Accounts?..............It's like playing rough play with demons. Besides did you see anything like statement of account on the embassy's list of requirement on their website?

As for you friend whom you want to use as a sponsor: It's okay to use her. Just make sure all the documents are on point, signed and stamped. Also ensure that she earns more than 550k a month.

knytred:
Pls how do these embassy people authenticate payslips ? Because that’s a very easy document to come by especially if you have some one in hr dept... it’s just a matter of putting the figure you want on it .. if there were cross referencing it with statement of accounts ...ehen ...but you all said they don’t use statement of account ... my sponsor is my blood who lives abroad and now every one is suggesting against it , if I use a friend in hr nko ...she can provide her company details for me( certificate of employment etc) and for her salary she can make it 700k although she receives less , do you advise against this ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2021
That's just a warm-up grin You never see craze.

I met someone in a group who has been calling for 3 months straight no luck, not until she asked other people for help.

So, I will suggest you tell more friends and family to also help you with calling. If you have like 10 people calling for you. i'm sure you will get thru sooner than when you call for yourself alone.

Goodluck

Linc000:
Hello everyone.
Booking appointment for visa seems so difficult these days.. Have been trying for two Thursdays without headway .... Guys can you pls help on this? Or suggest how to go about it.
Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Movement21: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2021
necz:
That's just a warm-up grin You never see craze.

I met someone in a group who has been calling for 3 months straight no luck, not until she asked other people for help.

So, I will suggest you tell more friends and family to also help you with calling. If you have like 10 people calling for you. i'm sure you will get thru sooner than when you call for yourself alone.

Goodluck

@necz bro I sent you an email, please respond...
Re: Polish Student Visa by lavicollins(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2021
Please I need a cheap apartment in Lublin. John Paul II suggests I rent a private room. Is there a cheap room I can rent and how do I go about it?
Re: Polish Student Visa by LaIabobo: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2021
Please I need help with embassy legalization. Who can help please??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2021
MOE no longer allows authentication by proxy.

Modified: No shaking
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olumide0359(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2021
What do you want to apply for? Masters or first degree?

xsayberries:
Hello guys any one familiar with wsb universities are they any good? Has anyone applied there
Re: Polish Student Visa by Naturelins1: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Goodmorning all, I have a question please.
How do we book an accommodation and how many months are we expected to book if your program is for two years.
Secondly, are you expected to pay for the accommodation before getting to Poland?
Please the gurus here should assist me with an answer, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2021
hello everyone thanks for your contribution. please can someone with bsc in microbiology apply for msc in computer science in any of the Poland universities

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by ikefrank: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2021
necz:
I can tell with all authority that those who got denied didn't provide all the needed documents that the embassy deemed fit to have gotten them WIZA.

Ok noted[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Polish Student Visa by knytred: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2021
necz:
Using foreign sponsors is like playing Ludo with the Devil; You should know the outcome.

Statement of Accounts?..............It's like playing rough play with demons. Besides did you see anything like statement of account on the embassy's list of requirement on their website?

As for you friend whom you want to use as a sponsor: It's okay to use her. Just make sure all the documents are on point, signed and stamped. Also
ensure that she earns more than 550k a month.

If she earns less but can make her statement say she earns more nko ? She is the hr head in the company
Re: Polish Student Visa by teeebest(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2021
iamadonis2:
MOE no longer allows authentication by proxy. Legit information

Haaaaaa
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2021
Do you have certifications and have you built up some years of work experience in a computer science field? If yes, you can go ahead and apply with a very compelling motivational letter.

afembaba:
hello everyone thanks for your contribution. please can someone with bsc in microbiology apply for msc in computer science in any of the Poland universities
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
teeebest:

Haaaaaa

I should modify my earlier post. These people are funny sha.

No shaking. Send someone to do for you
Re: Polish Student Visa by bolajiola258018: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Okerrionome94:

What kind of information? Do you need someone who can help or you need to know insurance companies available for use? Please be specific
When is the best or required date to put on the health insurance. I mean like starting date and end date.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please for those that applied to WSEI (especially nursing), how many day after sending your document did you get a feedback?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Pvtpisful: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
courageonyekwel:
Anyone applying or has applied to university of gdansk?
I know about the school

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Viralmilez(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Anyone hear know about Poznan university of Technology? Pls someone should answer�
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iykegp123: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
please I would like to contact
I want to apply to silesian university of technology
I need some information
my email. iykegptesting@gmail.com
please do reply
thanks
Babbbbbbbbby:
Anyone going to silesian university of technology,Gliwice?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chytai(f): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please who have gotten admission recently at SILESIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY? Did you get this email from them? Which documents did you submit in place of this?

Email attached below ��

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lamaxkay(f): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please who has done legalisations recently I have some questions that needs answers

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
chytai:
Please who have gotten admission recently at SILESIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY? Did you get this email from them? Which documents did you submit in place of this?

Email attached below ��

You must submit jamb results for Silesian . There is no way around it .
Re: Polish Student Visa by chytai(f): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
You must submit jamb results for Silesian . There is no way around it .

Really? Is it recent jamb results or any year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.