|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,743,258 members, 6,507,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 September 2021 at 02:18 AM
|Re: Polish Student Visa by damiflo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17|
Who was able to book an appointment today?
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 3:49pm On Jun 17|
damiflo:I was able to ������
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Lheman: 3:54pm On Jun 17|
Visa Appointment or Legalization Appointment?
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17|
When did you apply and for what course?. I am still yet to be admitted after paying application fees since about 3 weeks ago.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by bammike21: 4:44pm On Jun 17|
I just sent you a mail
|Re: Polish Student Visa by yourshopkwikguy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17|
Hi famz, can a science student register for international business course or non science courses in polish universities?
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Modupeoluwa123(f): 5:23pm On Jun 17|
Refix:Thank you so much for the response but I’m really not knowledgeable in this banking things.
Can you tell me how I can open such account?
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Lheman: 5:25pm On Jun 17|
Which translator app can you recommend?
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Suremarcus1: 5:30pm On Jun 17|
|Re: Polish Student Visa by galaxy2020(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17|
The issue my cousin is having, is that of sponsor. Any advice please, she has been issued acceptance letter two days ago.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Amazing081: 5:47pm On Jun 17|
galaxy2020:he can use his parents or senior relative as Sponsor's. They'll issue an employment certificate and payslip of the company where they work, or make a credit card certificate of his/her bank acct. Preferable Access and Zenith Bank.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 6:01pm On Jun 17|
I'd advise you don't use transferwise for tuition. Use Form A.
Transferwise is better for smaller amounts. It's even states there that if you send bulk money ($2000 and above or so- not sure of the real figure), you might have to show them/verify how you got the funds and all.
Remember, you donno how long the verification will last before someone will end up frustrated.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 6:07pm On Jun 17|
Lheman:No. I'm yet to legalize my docs.
I'll do so when I get a date or visa appointment.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Amycanada(f): 6:11pm On Jun 17|
Good evening all... I have lots of questions to ask, please answer me if you can...I'm going for Bsc.
1. Does authentication has expiry date? I intend applying to schools by Nov/Dec. For 2022 intake but I want to authenticate my docs now so that I won't be stressed out when that time comes.
2. When can one legalize his/her docs; before applying for visa or after being issued visa?
3. An extended relative will be my sponsor and he will be paying my application fees and other fees(tuition and visa fees) from USA (his base).
4. What documents can he provide for visa application?
|Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 6:14pm On Jun 17|
Has anyone gone for a visa appointment/interview? What type of discussion/question did they ask you there? Please, update us.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Olamide114: 6:56pm On Jun 17|
Am not sure they is any question or interview, just submit your documents that's all.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 6:59pm On Jun 17|
Really? I hope they do it like that without an interview on the appointment day.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Modupeoluwa123(f): 7:24pm On Jun 17|
Schon007:Thanks so much for the advise....
I appreciate it. I’ll follow your advise
|Re: Polish Student Visa by hoozy: 7:30pm On Jun 17|
How do I go about one year accommodation contract for visa application?
|Re: Polish Student Visa by mara10000: 7:49pm On Jun 17|
depends on your budget, poland is cheaper in terms of school, housing especially, food, etc portugal is quite expensive to live in but if you want a place where black ppl are a lot and integrated, with minimal racism, go to portugal
|Re: Polish Student Visa by galaxy2020(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17|
|Re: Polish Student Visa by DigitalPriest: 8:35pm On Jun 17|
My sister just graduated with Bsc in Microbiology from a Federal University this year.
She wants to proceed to Poland to do Bsc in Nursing.
Here's requirements from Medical University of Kids
1. Application Form- filled in, downloaded from the on-line registration system, and printed. Then signed by the Applicant. All check boxes should be marked by hand again and answers specified when required.
2. High School Diploma/school leaving certificate (original copy legalized or with an apostille stamp*), which entitles for admission to universities in the country it was issued.
3. Certificate from the Ministry of Education or the Polish Consulate in the country the secondary/high school was completed, stating that the candidate is entitled for admission to higher education institutions (if such clause is not available on the school leaving documents).
4. English language certificate for non-native English speakers
5. Hepatitis B Immunization Clearance ( a series of three shots required).
6. Passport photocopy.
7. 2 recent passport photographs signed on the back.
I HAVE QUESTIONS...
1. Where's document legalized? Polish Embassy?
2. What do they mean by number 3? Can we do this in any ministry of education in her State of residence?
3. According to number 4, does she need to sit for IELTS or TOEFL exam?
4. Her passport is expired. She went few months ago to renew it, but there was no booklet. I think they have started issuing passport. How long does it take? Can she get the passport that day or following day?
5. She has D7 in Physics in WAEC, but C5 in NECO. Can the two certificates be combined?
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR 2021/2022 is 15th July 2021.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Linc000: 10:11pm On Jun 17|
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Dayzzy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17|
I'm quite confused if one has to book an appointment before visiting MOE or one could just go there without an appointment.
The official site I came across said nothing about appointment but I've seen a number of guys post a link for appointment (which I've not been able to access). How does it really work?
Also, I saw a thread on nairaland where the op said MOE doesn't attend to people on Fridays. Does anyone know if this is true?
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 10:19pm On Jun 17|
DigitalPriest:1. Authenticate at Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the lagalize at the Polish embassy. All done in Abuja.
2. It's called "Eligibility Letter". You can get it at the Ministry of Education, Abuja, only.
However, you must have authenticated your documents first. WAEC and high school Testimonial.
3. Just get a signed/stamped letter from your high school stating the medium of instruction was in English language.
No need to sit for TOEFL if you do this.
4. Try again. How fast you get it usually depends on how much you pay or who you know.
5. Not sure about that. The school might give admission without Physics thou. Just try.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 10:24pm On Jun 17|
Thank you very much for this long-awaited information. I have been thinking about this, and people keep telling me that they don ask any question. Thank you very much. Remain blessed.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 10:29pm On Jun 17|
If you go without appointment, they'll refer you to the cyber cafe outside. It's a must.
And be ready for the high cafe charge.
They attend to people on Fridays.
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 17|
Hello guys there is good news concerning covid . Countries are gradually opening boundaries and dropping masks . Last week it was France , Spain , today it’s Newyork . I am very sure next year as from January embassy will start online appointments. In fact I can bet that those going for 2022 October intake won’t use telephone appointments
|Re: Polish Student Visa by enejerry: 10:34pm On Jun 17|
Hello guys please i need help with booking an appointment at the embassy, can someone point me in the right direction please?
i'll appreciate everyhelp i can get.
PS : I have been calling the Polish embassy for 6weeks now to no avail!
|Re: Polish Student Visa by Linc000: 10:41pm On Jun 17|
My bro/sis be prepared don't be caught unaware there is an interview/question and answer session during ur submission. Years back, we've read from this thread of Polish embassy that may or may not conduct interview for applicants either for study or work depending on your luck.
The story is not the same anymore. I can tell you from my observations during my submission(this week) every applicant were questioned and the most common question of all is why poland?what do you want to go and do in poland?so your response to any of those aforementioned questions determine the dimensions of the interview.
A guy that entered before me while I waited to be call next was for work and I heard his converse with VO he was asked
Why are you going to Poland?
How did you get the job?
How much will you be traveling with?(here d guy was drill because that question was broad and it's open ended one..... Both were just dragging it)
Did you have family in Poland ?
Bla bla bla bla bla
I guess that guy was most drilled with questions among all. For work ohhhh.
A lady came out and said the VO asked only two questions
On my turn when I stepped in I couldn't see anyone but I stood where that guy stood and said good morning ma. I had same voice that was interviewing that previous guy replied good morning pls, remove your mask.
A tray opened under d barricade glass and said pls drop your docs. She started typing on her system yet I couldn't see her but I knew she was behind that glass. She continued typing for like 40-45sec. She stopped typing and she raised her head that was when I saw
her not clearly anyway
*What did you study in ur undergrad?
*How many years course?
*I didn't see a paid accommodation or agreement here..... I need to see paid accommodation agreement.... Immediately, I came in and explained what I know....
*Did you have the letter of accommodation from your Institution ?
* Where is the letter? Did you include it?
*Who is your sponsor?
*Pls, pronounce your sponsor's name.
The interview isn't something so serious because that's not what determines if you will be issue visa or not but one just need to try his/her best in responding to those questions appropriately so that you wouldn't castigate yourself after the interview.
Note: There is no format for the interview, your response determine what VO will ask next but I can asure you it's something you knew already or thought of that d VO might ask. A lady said she was ask what's her plan after graduation.
All in all, practice and pray. I wish all success.
Viewing this topic: lindasweden, adultiph
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138