Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902939 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by sowisa34: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thank you for your reply. My school has also put their stamp and signature on the waec result.
blessednendowed:

bro/sis

If your school says they will accept it and the ministries authenticate it and you get your letter of eligibility then you have no problem with embassy legalization.

Just ensure you get your statement of results and your testimonial authenticated at MOE and MFA in abuja and request an eligibility letter from MOE before proceeding to embassy legalization.

Embassy's job as part of their legalization process is only to verify and super authenticate (confirm) your documents to ensure that your results were not forged and to confirm that stamps and signatures on your docs are genuinely from moe and mfa abuja. The school is the one who determines whether they will accept your doc or not. Infact your school will tell you which document they need legalized.

Hope u are clear now
Re: Polish Student Visa by FashT(f): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
I'm a bit confused.
After authentication at MOE and MFA, we pick dates for legalization at the Embassy's website, yes? Is this date different from the date you submit your documents at the Embassy? When does that part come in and how does it work? I'll appreciate your response. Thank you

sowisa34:
Thank you for your reply. My school has also put their stamp and signature on the waec result.
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
FashT:
I'm a bit confused.
After authentication at MOE and MFA, we pick dates for legalization at the Embassy's website, yes? Is this date different from the date you submit your documents at the Embassy? When does that part come in and how does it work? I'll appreciate your response. Thank you

Please be familiarized that appointment date for legalization is different from the appointment date for submission of Visa application.
Re: Polish Student Visa by CallmeOla: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
please how do one go about flight reservation?
and what's the best way to prove home's tie for a student who's self sponsoring?
Thank you!
blessednendowed:

@justwise. The problem is that many people are not patient and persistent. Some are not willing to put in the work. They expect others to do so on their behalf. Even something as basic as to search for schools some people will be asking for help. Come on. Guys if you need legalization date do it yourself. Sacrifice your time and stay put on that ekonsul website keep refreshing from 8am to 12 noon nigerian time on Fridays and you will get a date. If you ask for help from someone else they will definitely want to charge you. You are asking them to spend time to do something for you that you can do yourself. So just do it yourself. It takes patience and persistence. Yes you may have to try a couple of times every week. But remember Nothing good comes easy. I can't say this enough. This goes the same for the visa process. Ask questions here if you do not understand. Do not go asking people for help with visa process and legalization outside of this platform and not expect them not to charge you for something that if you read through these threads and ask the right questions you can do it yourself. Do your own research, read through the thread and ask questions here in the forum that you do not understand. If you consult any one privately out of this forum for help with visa process or legalization date you can expect that they will ask for a charge. SO please guys do the needful to put in the work yourself, if you need results.

my five cents
Re: Polish Student Visa by CallmeOla: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
what about those that are self sponsor?
necz:
You don't need to prove home ties as a student. Your sponsor alone is enough to fill in that gap.

Those going for work visa are the ones that need to seriously find a way to prove home ties as there have been massive denial (No 9) for not proving home ties

Re: Polish Student Visa by FashT(f): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thank you for clarifying

NwaUdi1:

Please be familiarized that appointment date for legalization is different from the appointment date for submission of Visa application.

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hello . I have a question to ask . What if a girl gets pregnant of a polish man in Poland . What will happen ? Will she be given residence ??

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
shocked shocked grin grin Are you that desperate?

Queenie99:
Hello . I have a question to ask . What if a girl gets pregnant of a polish man in Poland . What will happen ? Will she be given residence ??

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Queenie99:
What if a girl gets pregnant of a polish man in Poland . What will happen ? Will she be given residence ??
Are you same person as @Cmade1?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Says: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Is it a must to authenticate transcript? I already have my degree certificate authenticated since 2018 and my school is only asking for apostelle authentication of my BSc diploma. Can I go for the legalization of my diploma alone or I have to do for the transcript also?
Re: Polish Student Visa by FashT(f): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Okay

martsolo:

We have a small community of University of Wroclaw applicant where we get to know each other and help disseminate information and assistance to each other. If you're interested send me a mail so you can be added to the group
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Queenie99:

I laugh in polish
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha
This is the height!!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
dennison4luv:
They have started asking questions at the embassy, it's not all about submitting documents again. So prepare yourself to answer their questions. The attachment was for someone that went to embassy recently

That last question had love to know the answer
Re: Polish Student Visa by kelvinnadis(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Refix:

I'm not sure where you bought for N750/eur thou.
However, I bought 140 euros for N615 today in Abuja.

Bro, I got an offer letter from uni Opole, international business

I’m in Abuja too, can I get your contact please�
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Refix:

Are you same person as @Cmade1?

Yes . Am unable to access cmade1 account. Don’t know why
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Schon007:

I laugh in polish
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha
This is the height!!

Tell me naaa ��
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
kelvinnadis:

Bro, I got an offer letter from uni Opole, international business

I’m in Abuja too, can I get your contact please�
Congrats same
Eng philology
Wbu
Re: Polish Student Visa by kelvinnadis(m): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Congrats same
Eng philology
Wbu

International business
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Says:
Is it a must to authenticate transcript? I already have my degree certificate authenticated since 2018 and my school is only asking for apostelle authentication of my BSc diploma. Can I go for the legalization of my diploma alone or I have to do for the transcript also?

Please what is apostille authentification
Re: Polish Student Visa by kelvinnadis(m): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Queenie99:

It’s same as legalization
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iykegp123: 12:12am On Jun 20, 2021
please anybody here who is in CZĘSTOCHOWA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY or intend to apply. I need guidelines on how to go about it.
Ibukun1994:
Hello Amanee. Thank you for this encouraging post.

I would like to talk to you. I have an admission from Czestochowa University of Technology.

Please let's connect to chat.
Re: Polish Student Visa by peterdrury: 12:19am On Jun 20, 2021
necz:
You don't need to prove home ties as a student. Your sponsor alone is enough to fill in that gap.

Those going for work visa are the ones that need to seriously find a way to prove home ties as there have been massive denial (No 9) for not proving home ties

Does self sponsorship needs home ties too and what will they look out for if any? Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Says: 6:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Queenie99:

I think it's more like the legalization at embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Queenie99:

Tell me naaa ��

Temporary Residence Card can be given to all students with proper documents if they apply. However, getting pregnant by a polish man doesn't automatically give you any rights. You have to be married and your marriage must have been for over 3years...that's when you guys can apply for permanent residence with necessary documents.
So baiting a polish man to inject you some spermatozoa is as good as stressing yourself cos you won't even be able to focus on school talk more do your TRC when necessary hence, deportation.
I wish you luck though!

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ollaryboss: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Please people that have done health insurance, how much does it cost and how do you go by it.... Help a brother��
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2021
I won't advice you to apply as self sponsor because it's a long shot; Go and look for a sponsor. That's the easiest route.

Self Sponsor is a big gamble right now. This new Consular get choco for head.

CallmeOla:
what about those that are self sponsor?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Use Allianz.

1 year and 1 Month is just like 31k or 32k. Ensure you buy the insurance after you must have gotten your visa appointment date.

Ollaryboss:
Please people that have done health insurance, how much does it cost and how do you go by it.... Help a brother��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Queenie99:
Yes . Am unable to access cmade1 account. Don’t know why
I see. Thanks for clarifying. I saw same post from that account a few days back, hence my question.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.