Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,875 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (891254 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:30am On Jun 22, 2021
kelvinnadis:
Hello guys...

Please, I would like to know if someone can legalize his documents at the embassy on the date/day of his visa appointment?

No. You have to book a separate day for legalization.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 3:32am On Jun 22, 2021
That's no longer allowed.

You will have to book a separate date for Legalization. And that mostly happen on Fridays.

kelvinnadis:
Hello guys...

Please, I would like to know if someone can legalize his documents at the embassy on the date/day of his visa appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bammbammi9: 3:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Hi, I applied to Poznan University of Life Sciences but I haven't heard anything from them and I haven't gotten any offer from them yet, tho I'd like to be linked to be linked to the group
Kersey01:
Please is there any group for prospective students of Poznań University of Life Sciences? Kindly link me up as I gained admission in that school and has also paid my tuition fee.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Graceteck: 5:22am On Jun 22, 2021
teamb:

Sup bro, you don't need to worry I'm 30 yrs of Age also and my last exam was 2007 neco. I received my acceptance letter today from one of three schools I applied

Ok then we will keep the hope alive regarding visa stuff...thanks. And which schools do you applied to?
Re: Polish Student Visa by stelor: 6:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Good morning everyone, 

I have my Sponsor credit card certificate, my Sponsor letter that is notarized already and my Sponsor ID with me now.

which other documents should be included by my Sponsor ?

Should I include any of his employment documents also?

Please, I need help with this... Thanks all and have a great day.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Silva19(f): 6:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Good morning all,
Please how can one get appointment ASAP?
The embassy is not taking their calls.
Please help a sister
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chinedujustice: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2021
I was at the embassy yesterday and the first bank visa gold was rejected, they insisted that I must provide a credit card limit certificate which the bank said it doesn't exist, I am still in abuja wondering what to do next and again please be prepared when coming for submission because oral interviews are conducted,
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 7:23am On Jun 22, 2021
Silva19:
Good morning all,
Please help a sister
You'll have to keep calling
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 7:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Silva19:
Good morning all,
Please help a sister

The number is only available on Thursday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by harcemedes(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2021
I used my Payoneer account.

Request for USD Bank details from TW then add it as withdrawal bank on Payoneer. You can then move the funds into TW like that.

Nonsoven:
Did you use the card or the Payoneer account to fund TW? Please if it's the account let me know how you went about it because my card was blocked earlier this year. Thanks a lot

Re: Polish Student Visa by Silva19(f): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2021
tobianodino:

The number is only available on Thursday
Thank you!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Linc000: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2021
stelor:
Good morning everyone, 

I have my Sponsor credit card certificate, my Sponsor letter that is notarized already and my Sponsor ID with me now.

You do not need any of your sponsor's employment docs in as much he/she has provided you with CC.
Add affidavit of relationships to those docs with you.

Make sure it's notarized and affix his/her passport with ur's, your sponsor must be declarant.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Easternheart: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Hello all, I have read through this thread and I am happy to be here.

I have received a conditional admission offer from Warsaw University of Technology.

I came across some persons talking about self sponsoring no longer accepted, how do I go about it because I am funding myself?
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2021
stelor:
Good morning everyone, 

If you have a sponsor he or she can provide :

- 3 months recent payslip
- certified confirmation of employment
- color copy of government issued ID (for ex: passport, national ID card, voters card, etc )
- a signed and notarized sponsorship letter

OR

Your sponsor can provide :
- a certificate of credit card limit from his or her bank
- a signed and notarized sponsorship letter
- color copy of government issued ID

OR

BOTH employment docs and credit card certificate .

Pls note your sponsor is under no obligation to provide both its either one or the other but keep in mind that nothing stops them from providing both if they can . It helps to show strength in the financial aspect so it doesn’t hurt if they do both.

Lastly yes you can have more than one sponsor.
Just ensure that each of them provide you with a notarized and signed sponsorship letter (must be original copy )

Thx

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2021
Easternheart:
Hello all, I have read through this thread and I am happy to be here.

I have received a conditional admission offer from Warsaw University of Technology.

I came across some persons talking about self sponsoring no longer accepted, how do I go about it because I am funding myself?

I have addressed how u can do this already.
Read my previous posts

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nonsoven(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good. Thanks a lot man.

harcemedes:
I used my Payoneer account.

Request for USD Bank details from TW then add it as withdrawal bank on Payoneer. You can then move the funds into TW like that.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chinedujustice:
I was at the embassy yesterday and the first bank visa gold was rejected, they insisted that I must provide a credit card limit certificate which the bank said it doesn't exist, I am still in abuja wondering what to do next and again please be prepared when coming for submission because oral interviews are conducted,

Nwanne when u go to the bank ask for bank manager. Tell them you need a cash backed credit card . Basically it’s like a secured naira credit card . Meaning you will use your own funds to fund it as collateral ok. In this case the bank will put a lien on some of the money . For example let’s say you need a cash backed credit card for 5m. You will need to fund the card with about 6m because out of this 6m the bank will hold between 10-20% of it as collateral meaning they will put a lien on that 10-20% of the amount you are funding your credit card with.
Once you fund the credit card account you can then request for a certificate/confirmation of credit card limit. Some banks take between 5-7 days to issue this certificate.
This certificate is what you need to submit to the polish embassy as proof of funds.

Pls note : Most often the Bank will say their limit for cash backed credit card is 3m or 4m. But with proper escalation through manager and the right channels at the bank they can allow you to fund more than this. Most often even after proper escalation the most u will be able to fund at most banks will be 9m.

Try the bigger commercial banks like first bank, access, GTB and the like

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by DigitalPriest: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Schon007:

You can check:
Vincent Pol University in Lublin
Medical University of Gdańsk
University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin

Both Lublin schools are relatively affordable compared to Gdańsk and the deadlines are not as close as Gdańsk

Wow. The Vincent Pol is actually cheap. €3300/year. Hope they are good school?

But it seems they demand IELTS exam.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kelvinnadis(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
blessednendowed:

No. You have to book a separate day for legalization.

Thanks for the response. I appreciate.

A quick question though;

can someone go for visa appointment without legalizing his docs (ie Legalization at a later date after visa) or there is a sequence to it??...
Re: Polish Student Visa by kelvinnadis(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
necz:
That's no longer allowed.

You will have to book a separate date for Legalization. And that mostly happen on Fridays.

Thanks for the response.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Brendachi: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
DigitalPriest:

Wow. The Vincent Pol is actually cheap. €3300/year. Hope they are good school?

But it seems they demand IELTS exam.

Yes its a good school
I actually got admitted there and im preparing my documents for visa application
As for IELTS.. You can communicate with the school that you studied in English.. You have your English results too from school so it's not compulsory
Re: Polish Student Visa by DigitalPriest: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Brendachi:

Yes its a good school
I actually got admitted there and im preparing my documents for visa application
As for IELTS.. You can communicate with the school that you studied in English.. You have your English results too from school so it's not compulsory

She had C4 in English in her waec and B3 in neco.

Wow. Which course? She wants to do Nursing. But we are looking at 2022.

Do they do entrance exam?
Re: Polish Student Visa by DigitalPriest: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Brendachi:

Yes its a good school

Do they conduct entrance exam?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Brendachi: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
DigitalPriest:

She had C4 in English in her waec and B3 in neco.

Wow. Which course? She wants to do Nursing. But we are looking at 2022.

Do they do entrance exam?
Any of those results can fly.. It's acceptable
I know a few nursing students there but im going for hospitality.. 2022 admissions aren't open yet but you can follow up the thread
And no they don't conduct entrance exams..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gadgetmobil(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please what the average Nursing Tuition for those that applied for Nursing
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gadgetmobil:
Please what the average Nursing Tuition for those that applied for Nursing

Between €3000 and €5000. Could be more but I doubt it'll be less.
Re: Polish Student Visa by whitewalker01: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chinedujustice:

Thanks for this info bruh..and what kind of questions were you asked?..

And for the certificate, i believe the bank should be able to issue that to you though i haven't done so before
Re: Polish Student Visa by mara10000: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
hi guys, please is anyone familiar with the polish-japanese Institute? it doesnt seem so popular on this thread... have there been people that have gotten visas to study there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (567) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.