Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,985 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902540 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2021
bolajiola258018:
I have this issue, and I don't know how to go about it,
My dad already made travel insurance for a year for me. The start date is on September 22, but my school accommodation contract is starting on October 1st. Is it possible to change the starting date of the insurance?
Can I also add 2 extra months to the insurance{with extra pay of course}?
Thanks
I think you can change the start date on your insurance
Because I changed the start date on my travel insurance(Allianz) 2 days to my submission. It’s not a big deal.
You can also add 2 extra months. All these things no be big deal abeg
Re: Polish Student Visa by bolajiola258018: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Vlibray:

Because I changed the start date on my travel insurance(Allianz) 2 days to my submission. It’s not a big deal.
Thank you man.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2021
Maxiout:

Hey,

Normally a Student National D visa is for 1 year. If your passport expires before have year period. You would be given an incomplete visa. It’s not going to be valid beyond you passport expiring date.

So instead of October- October. Could be October-January....

I advise to renew your passport first before applying for visa
Thanks for this. I've done the renewal. Expecting the new one this week.
Does this mean my school will send new admission confirmation documents bearing my new passport number?
Re: Polish Student Visa by bolajiola258018: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2021
Vlibray:

Please how did you change the starting dates?
Through the website or you went to their office?
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mirim: 9:06am On Jun 28, 2021
dennison4luv:
Please I need the link for payment of documents authentication for ministry of foreign affairs

I can help you im in Abuja at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxiout(f): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Thanks for this. I've done the renewal. Expecting the new one this week.
Does this mean my school will send new admission confirmation documents bearing my new passport number?

I believe so, so that your documents match.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2021
bolajiola258018:

Please how did you change the starting dates?
Through the website or you went to their office?
Thanks
I contacted one of their agents
I think a phone number should be on your insurance package. Put a call through and explain what you want .
Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2021
Please guys there is something I want to ask if for example I get my visa nxt month can I still travel nxt month or August or I must wait till school resumes ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2021
Please who can help me with payment of university application fee,i lost the contact of the guy that did it for me before.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2021
blessednendowed:

Guys please DO NOT fall into these scams. This school is not real. Bikonu make your money no enter water.

They seem to be operating different websites too.

They operate the following sites https://www.wszia.opole.pl/ and https://opolekampus.pl/

Please try to stick to renowned schools on https://study.gov.pl/

The school is very real. Try and make elongated research on things before making conclusions. It is a private university in Opole and I know someone that attends. By the way, I like that you invest so much time here and I appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by daprince5898(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2021
Can one get visa without Legalizing his documents?
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Adesuwag:
hello everyone, i have been reading through the thread and i need your opinion, Can i still apply to schools in poland with application deadline being july 7th
If your documents are ready, yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

The school is very real. Try and make elongated research on things before making conclusions. It is a private university in Opole and I know someone that attends. By the way, I like that you invest so much time here and I appreciate that.

My brother u say the school is very real and that you know someone that attends the school. But in a previous post u mentioned you couldn’t find how to apply to the said school. So why didn’t u ask the individual u know who attends the school for guidance ?

Again I still think a school operating under completely different domains is skeptical to me I’m sorry. If anybody else on here disagrees. They can go on and take your advise np.

One thing is for a school to be in existence and the other thing also is to ensure you are actually dealing with the actual school itself and that the site you are actually on really belongs to the school and not someone who just put up a site to lure money.

I guess everyone can make their own research and individual decisions about it.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
blessednendowed:

My brother u say the school is very real and that you know someone that attends the school. But in a previous post u mentioned you couldn’t find how to apply to the said school. So why didn’t u ask the individual u know who attends the school for guidance ?

Again I still think a school operating under different domains is skeptical to me I’m sorry. If anybody else on here disagrees. They can go on and take your advise np.

One thing is for a school to be in existence and the other thing also is to ensure you are actually dealing with the actual school itself and that the site you are actually on really belongs to the school and not someone who just put up a site to lure money.

I guess everyone can make their own research and individual decisions about it.
Exactly, I said I didn't see where to apply like other schools. Their application is done through sending application documents to their email like Vincent Pol University and some others does too. It is only one domain they have, the other you put up there is like a website showing the universities in opole and their details. Read through it in English. I know you might want to debunk it and say because I asked a question about how to apply then I'm in some scheme, well someone has put me through and it is the person I talked about. I am not forcing anyone to apply but letting you know it is a real University and it is a private one which is even registered in Poland. You only needed to have made extensive research. Still I appreciate your work on here.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Exactly, I said I didn't see where to apply like other schools. Their application is done through sending application documents to their email like Vincent Pol University and some others does too. It is only one domain they have, the other you put up there is like a website showing the universities in opole and their details. Read through it in English. I know you might want to debunk it and say because I asked a question about how to apply then I'm in some scheme, well someone as put me through and it is the person I talked about. I am not forcing anyone to apply but letting you know it is a real University and it is a private one which is even registered in Poland. You only needed to have made extensive research. Still I appreciate your work on here.

If u have gotten through to the uni that’s good. Wish u the best on that. But I will still advise others to stick to more renowned universities especially those on https://study.gov.pl/ for many reasons I can’t begin to discuss here. Best

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pls my people, I really need help, I need somone to help me pay for my application fee. Ejoor..biko
Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22: 10:29am
Please guys there is something I want to ask if for example I get my visa nxt month can I still travel nxt month or August or I must wait till school resumes ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
I read this your post and I laugh at your entitlement mentality.

My dear you're not the first Nigerian to reside abroad; so don't bring your self*sh and entitlement mentality here. If Canada, US, Aussie and UK is that easy, why then are you guys dying to push your brother to Poland? Leave Poland and focus on your UK.

I was expecting you to put Germany on the list with US, UK, Canada and Aussie. Or is Germany not amongst the 6 Big Countries? Why is Germany not using the Online Appointment Portal anymore?

So because you called for just 2weeks for your brother which was unsuccessful, you decided to come and discourage others to leave Poland and divert elsewhere? Tell me one easy & cheap EU country route that you want them to ply.

I saw the recent attacks on the Embassy and I laugh at the ignorance; You lots thinks VISA is your families property or right?. Is it the Embassy's fault that we all can not hold our own leaders accountable or responsible for the messy situation we have manage to put Nigeria into?
Is the Polish Embassy the cause of the spiritual problems that befell Nigeria? Is the Embassy the reason why you guys want to run out of Nigeria by force? I just don't understand why you are making the Embassy the Enemy here.

As Nigerians, we're selfish in nature. We're also opportunist. We spoil every opportunity we find promising with our terrible way of thinking and attitude. Have you not heard of those nitwits' so called cultists who are butchering themselves in UAE? They're Nigerians, not UAE citizens. They're N I G E R I A A N S. Some Nigerian ladies too managed to kill a local/citizen in a foreign country and you're here ranting that the Polish Embassy are playing games or that they have an agenda.

We are terrible in nature. We pollute everywhere we go because we have a terrible attitude and we are never patient to follow due process to make it in life.

While I was applying to Germany between 2016 to 2018 before date became scarce like heaven. Nigerians who do not have admission offers yet as at around January-March, will go and request for appointment date via emails because of the fear of lack of sufficient appointment date later on.

As at March we had already booked appointment date to October 2018 while we are still in March 2018. Many never showed up for the interview because they hoped they will gained admission into a German university but they were disappointed as the school couldn't offer them admission. Hence many appointment go to waste, while the genuine candidates with admission couldn't get appointment dates till today.

If you guys like keep on putting pressure on the consulate.

I saw somewhere on Twitter too where some mumu were saying they want to write petition & protest against the Embassy. grin grin.....Well, I pray they do sha. So that they can learn their lessens.
I remembered; Some people protested at the German Embassy 2019 and last year. Ask them how far their protest has worked for them.I'm sure all of them are at home regretting their actions because the German Consulate cancelled the online booking and they now issue date to candidates at will. So many Germany hopefuls have applied since 2019 and even doing online classes and are yet to get an appointment date.

But you learners are here throwing tantrums at the Polish Embassy. You think the consulate cares about your feelings or how tough their mode of operandi is?

Poland �� phone call appointment is still by far better than Germany's own. A guy recently told me there was no appointment Date for US visa. How about that?

Let me tell you no one can force the Embassy to change. It is you looking to go and enjoy their country's benefits that will bend to their rules and mode of operandi. And if you think you get Coconut head; Pls go on and insult the Embassy or protest. They will only put more stricter measure in place and it will be more hard for you guys.

Those who have sense will go and do what it takes to get appointment dates. Beg your family members and friends to help you call

Or

Pay for others to get you appointment and Come to Poland.

If una like make una no hear word. A word is enough for the wise�

Peace

KayBaba01:
How many people got visa appointments through phone calls this week?
I and 10 different people tried from 9 am till 2 pm with over 250 calls each and none went through, are you telling me it was that busy?
I think there's some game going on in that embassy oo.
Why are they making things difficult intentionally for us?
And one agent will secure an appointment anyhow, is it juju they are using or they are collecting bribe.
I hate it in here, everything in Nigeria must be hard or what?

I do not think you guys applying to schools in Poland wants to actually travel to that country. I rather think you are just trying to enrich the Polish government by paying tuition deposits, application fees to universities without knowing how to get a visa to travel to that country. How on earth would you all be trying to secure an appointment at the Polish Embassy in Nigeria for weeks and some even months and yet some people are still writing about getting admission to universities in Poland till date. Is it the desperation to travel or what?

I reside outside Nigeria and trying to secure an appointment for legalization at the Polish Embassy for a cousin for 2 weeks now with no luck. I have asked him to move on and also trying to get another school for him in another country. It is not worth it to keep trying I must confess. The big countries (e.g. US, Canada, UK, Australia etc) all have online booking or appointment systems. These are countries Nigerians flock to and yet they have a decent appointment system in place. How do one think a country like Poland with her embassy in Nigeria serviing 6 other countries will go for an archaic (19th century) booking system by opening slots for few minutes and locking the portal thereafter. Visa appointment is by phone booking in the 21st century? Dont you think it is a call to fraud or abuse of the system? A phone line open only on Thursdays for few minutes? Is that fair to all as enshrined in the EU Policy on Fairness? How do you think one would secure an appointment by calling a line that us not available without bribing his or her way thru?

Last week after trying to secure appointment for my cousin and unable thru the corrupt e-consulat system; I sent a mail to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Poland for a review of their booking system in Nigeria. I thought the system would have been improved by now owing to my knowledge of workings in some developed countries. I was however disappointed that it is still the same thing. I suggest you all do the same (thats those still interested in studying in Poland). If not, your tuition fees will be gone in a twinkle of an eye after much excuses from the universities on refund etc. Remember some of you also paid a non refundable application fee to some of these Polish Universities and these monies would have been better used even if na for suya and malt for Naija. At least the worms in the belly go bless u for feeding them well instead of wasting the same for a venture that is not profitable.

If they are sincere with promoting their country; they should be fair in their booking system. Thats all. If not they are part of the corruption going on in Nigeria.

I wish you all the best and hope the system is improved soon for those that still want to study in Poland.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
palmshots:
It's best to Legalize your educational documents at the polish embassy before leaving for Poland, so try as much as possible to do that
As a lot of folks are shipping their documents down here for the same Legalization process.

Can I apply with unlegalize documents?
I intend to legalize upon successful admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
NDNO:
Pls my people, I really need help, I need somone to help me pay for my application fee. Ejoor..biko

Have you legalized your documents?

If yes, how did you book an appointment for legalization?

Please, anyone can answer
Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
daprince5898:

Did you get admission without legalizing your documents?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
I need a loan for credit card , anyone?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sure! You can

daprince5898:
Re: Polish Student Visa by bolajiola258018: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
necz:

My dear you're not the first Nigerian to reside abroad; so don't bring your self*sh and entitlement mentality here. If Canada, US, Aussie and UK is that easy, why then are you guys dying to push your brother to Poland? Leave Poland and focus on your UK.

I was expecting you to put Germany on the list with US, UK, Canada and Aussie. Or is Germany not amongst the 6 Big Countries? Why is Germany not using the Online Appointment Portal anymore?

So because you called for just 2weeks for your brother which was unsuccessful, you decided to come and discourage others to leave Poland and divert elsewhere? Tell me one easy & cheap EU country route that you want them ply.

I saw the recent attacks on the Embassy and I laugh at the ignorance; You lots thinks VISA is your families property or right?. Is it the Embassy's fault that we all can not hold our own leaders accountable or responsible for the messy situation we have manage to put Nigeria into?
Is the Polish Embassy the cause of the spiritual problems that befell Nigeria? Is the Embassy the reason why you guys want to run out of Nigeria by force? I just don't understand why you are making the Embassy the Enemy here.

As Nigerians, we're selfish in nature. We're also opportunist. We spoil every opportunity we find promising with our terrible way of thinking and attitude. Have you not heard of those nitwits' so called cultists who are butchering themselves in UAE? They're Nigerians, not UAE citizens. They're N I G E R I A A N S. Some Nigerian ladies too managed to kill a local/citizen in a foreign country and you're here ranting that the Polish Embassy are playing games or that they have an agenda.

We are terrible in nature. We pollute everywhere we go because we have a terrible attitude and we are never patient to follow due process to make it in life.

While I was applying to Germany between 2016 to 2018 before date became scarce like heaven. Nigerians who do not have admission offers yet as at around January-March, will go and request for appointment date via emails because of the fear of lack of sufficient appointment date later on.

As at March we had already booked appointment date to October 2018 while we are still in March 2018. Many never showed up for the interview because they hoped they will gained admission into a German university but they were disappointed as the school couldn't offer them admission. Hence many appointment go to waste, while the genuine candidates with admission couldn't get appointment dates.

I saw somewhere on Twitter too where some mumu were saying they want to write petition & protest against the Embassy. grin grin.....Well, I pray they do sha. So that they can learn their lessens.
I remembered; Some people protested at the German Embassy 2019 and last year. Ask them how far their protest has worked for them.I'm sure all of them are at home regretting their actions because the German Consulate cancelled the online booking and they now issue date to candidates at will. So many Germany hopefuls have applied since 2019 and even doing online classes and are yet to get an appointment date.

But you learners are here throwing tantrums at the Polish Embassy. You think the consulate cares about your feelings or how tough their mode of operandi is?

Poland �� phone call appointment is still by far better than Germany's own. A guy recently told me there was no appointment Date for US visa. How about that?

Let me tell you no one can force the Embassy to change. It is you looking to go and enjoy their country's benefits that will bend to their rules and mode of operandi. And if you think you get Coconut head; Pls go on and insult the Embassy or protest. They will only put more stricter measure in place and it will be more hard for you guys.

Those who have sense will go and do what it takes to get appointment dates. Beg your family members and friends to help you call

Or

Peace

We are reporting about the failed system here and not you coming here to condemn us for talking about it.
This is not us feeling entitled but just voicing out. Why will you call for almost a month without any response and you are saying the system is not faulty, no bro that reasoning is pathetic.
We are not dummies, we know the stupid way these things are being done, and that way is illegal.
I don't expect you to come here and defend this illegal act.

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
necz:

So because you called for just 2weeks for your brother which was unsuccessful, you decided to come and discourage others to leave Poland and divert elsewhere? Tell me one easy & cheap EU country route that you want them to ply.

As at March we had already booked appointment date to October 2018 while we are still in March 2018. Many never showed up for the interview because they hoped they will gained admission into a German university but they were disappointed as the school couldn't offer them admission. Hence many appointment go to waste, while the genuine candidates with admission couldn't get appointment dates till today.

Or

Peace

Toor...

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
bolajiola258018:

We are reporting about the failed system here and not you coming here to condemn us for talking about it.
This is not us feeling entitled but just voicing out. Why will you call for almost a month without any response and you are saying the system is not faulty, no bro that reasoning is pathetic.
We are not dummies, we know the stupid way these things are being done, and that way is illegal.
I don't expect you to come here and defend this illegal act.

Hmmm... u say ? Illegal ? Based on which set of laws.
I tire... my dear they call the shots on what they want to do at their embassy. Even if they decide to shut down their embassy today, it will be the decision of the polish government and no nigerian can do a thing about it. Complain or no complain. That would not change a thing. So either we get on the train or get off the train.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by daprince5898(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yes

Praise2222:

Did you get admission without legalizing your documents?
Re: Polish Student Visa by daprince5898(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ok, thank you.
We move

necz:
Sure! You can

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Clikkz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.