Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902900 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by styven1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
I visited from 8am through 9am
Praise2222:

What time exactly did you visit the website?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okunlola03: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
NDNO:
Please people, I have a question ejoor, please for the insurance, are we doing Travel Insurance and Health Insurance...I need urgent answers please.

I believe both. You need travel insurance to cover your travels and health insurance for your duration in Poland
Re: Polish Student Visa by ananne: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please I have an HND in SLT and a PGD in criminology and security studies from NOUN.

I have over 5 years experience as a security surveillance officer in a multinational firm.

Please do I qualify for a masters degree in a security or conflict resolution related course in Poland?

Or do I have to start afresh.

I am 36 years old, married with a kid.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okunlola03: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Questions.

1. I beg my BS.c is for a duration of two years. It is going to show on my transcript that it is not a 4-year program. Can I include my diploma transcripts too. Will it be acceptable for 2nd cycle program.

2. What are the chances of getting admission after applying to a school? To be safe, should I just apply to numerous schools?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
NDNO:
Please people, I have a question ejoor, please for the insurance, are we doing Travel Insurance and Health Insurance...I need urgent answers please.
Please use travel insurance.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Okunlola03:
Questions.

1. I beg my BS.c is for a duration of two years. It is going to show on my transcript that it is not a 4-year program. Can I include my diploma transcripts too. Will it be acceptable for 2nd cycle program.

2. What are the chances of getting admission after applying to a school? To be safe, should I just apply to numerous schools?

Thanks

As long as its a Bsc certificate you got, I think it will fly.

You can mail the schools you have interest. They will reply you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
ananne:
Please I have an HND in SLT and a PGD in criminology and security studies from NOUN.

I have over 5 years experience as a security surveillance officer in a multinational firm.

Please do I qualify for a masters degree in a security or conflict resolution related course in Poland?

Or do I have to start afresh.

I am 36 years old, married with a kid.

I will advice you go for Bsc. I have heard of cases where people were not given Msc admission with HND.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Okunlola03:

I believe both. You need travel insurance to cover your travels and health insurance for your duration in Poland

No please. You only need travel insurance. It covers health as well.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okunlola03: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thank you.

Please for the sustenance fund, must it be inclusive of year 2 tuition or just Living Costs for a year and return ticket fee will do?

gentlejin:

As long as its a Bsc certificate you got, I think it will fly.

You can mail the schools you have interest. They will reply you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Skin90(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Is your system here work?

bolajiola258018:

We are reporting about the failed system here and not you coming here to condemn us for talking about it.
This is not us feeling entitled but just voicing out. Why will you call for almost a month without any response and you are saying the system is not faulty, no bro that reasoning is pathetic.
We are not dummies, we know the stupid way these things are being done, and that way is illegal.
I don't expect you to come here and defend this illegal act.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Aremosarumi1: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good day genius in the house, may God bless us, please do any one here have a link to Nigerians I’m Poland what’sapp group
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Okunlola03:
Thank you.

Please for the sustenance fund, must it be inclusive of year 2 tuition or just Living Costs for a year and return ticket fee will do?

Please you have to proof that you have enough fund for the 1year which include tuition, accommodation, ticket and living expenses. Possibly your year 2 tuition inclusive. if youre using a credit card, make sure you have atleast 5m as your limit.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okunlola03: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
But I believe the first-year tuition would have been paid before applying for a visa. Can I just do Accommodation, Tickets and Living expenses? Just to save change.

I hope a block account is not required?

Thank you for replying

gentlejin:

Please you have to proof that you have enough fund for the 1year which include tuition, accommodation, ticket and living expenses. Possibly your year 2 tuition inclusive. if youre using a credit card, make sure you have atleast 5m as your limit.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Testimony:

If you’re going for legalization make sure your details tally to a “T” on your documents; even one letter or number shouldn’t be missing.

EVERY SINGLE DETAIL MUST CORRESPOND

Otherwise you’ll be turned back at the Embassy.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by bammike21: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Adede7:
Everything is made hard for Nigerians. just to get an appointment date for legalization of documents, one has to be solving arithmetic for hours, lolx. And still without getting one.

The legalization appointment matter tire me. If to get legalization appointment hard like this wetin go happen if person wan book for visa appointment. Na why me I never pay school fees o. Or what do you guys think? Do you think it’s advisable to pay the tuition fee if you haven’t gotten appointment for legalization?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Okunlola03:
But I believe the first-year tuition would have been paid before applying for a visa. Can I just do Accommodation, Tickets and Living expenses? Just to save change.

I hope a block account is not required?

Thank you for replying

Well, you have to show that you have accommodation, and the document should show the amount you'll be paying monthly to enable the embassy determine if you have enough fund.

The embassy needs to know you have enough money, regardless of whether you have paid your fees. So, if you want to do your calculations, just assume you have not paid your fees and add it to your credit card.

Tips: If you're using your sponsor payslip make sure it's 600k and above.

If you're using your sponsors Credit card, let the limit to be 5m and above. There's no backdoor. Save change after you have gotten your Wisa. Give the embassy all the want.

Please don't gamble with your chances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
iamadonis2:
Testimony:

If you’re going for legalization make sure your details tally to a “T” on your documents; even one letter or number shouldn’t be missing.

EVERY SINGLE DETAIL MUST CORRESPOND

Otherwise you’ll be turned back at the Embassy.

In a document, my middle name was included, while the other, it was omitted. Will I be turned back?

But all my documents carry both my first and surname.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
bammike21:

The legalization appointment matter tire me. If to get legalization appointment hard like this wetin go happen if person wan book for visa appointment. Na why me I never pay school fees o. Or what do you guys think? Do you think it’s advisable to pay the tuition fee if you haven’t gotten appointment for legalization?

Have you gotten admission? If yes, you can go ahead and pay your fees while you try to get a date.

Just try to legalize your documents b4 you travel. If you can't get date on your own, gather money to pay for the date.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Praise2222:

In a document, my middle name was included, while the other, it was omitted. Will I be turned back?

I am almost certain you will be. Just go and swear a court affidavit for this problem.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
iamadonis2:

I am almost certain you will be. Just go and swear a court affidavit for this problem.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Viralmilez(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please did anyone get legalization date?. I'm willing to pay, to pair with the person. Just send a mail pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by PerpyHOB: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please can I use scanned sponsorship documents
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
gentlejin:

Well, you have to show that you have accommodation, and the document should show the amount you'll be paying monthly to enable the embassy determine if you have enough fund.

The embassy needs to know you have enough money, regardless of whether you have paid your fees. So, if you want to do your calculations, just assume you have not paid your fees and add it to your credit card.

Tips: If you're using your sponsor payslip make sure it's 600k and above.

If you're using your sponsors Credit card, let the limit to be 5m and above. There's no backdoor. Save change after you have gotten your Wisa. Give the embassy all the want.

Please don't gamble with your chances.

The way you all call 5million on this site sef. Y'all think everyone has the same pocket or you think it's as easy for everyone

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Praise2222:

Biko, do affidavit. I was turned back today cos my middle name on WAEC carried the initials while my passport had the full name.

Thank goodness I was early, cos I had to do affidavit and return before 11 else I'd have had to hustle date again

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
PerpyHOB:
Please can I use scanned sponsorship documents

Sponsorship documents have to be signed physically. A scanned copy wouldn't work

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by gentlejin(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Schon007:

The way you all call 5million on this site sef. Y'all think everyone has the same pocket or you think it's as easy for everyone
Calm down please. I am not Poland embassy.

You can go ahead and use 1million CC limit if that's what you have.
Don't come and complain when they deny you visa.
People pay small money to get any amount on credit card legitly. Ask for help if you need help.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
aussielover:
Hello guys
I applied for Polish study permit a month ago, went back for my documents today and got this refusal letter , I intend to appeal , pls anyone with similar or past experience should help out , I have no clue as to how to proceed

Maybe you did not submit accommodation contract and evidence that you got admission letter. Is any of these missing in your submitted documents?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
gentlejin:

People pay small money to get any amount on credit card legitly. Ask for help if you need help.

Oh please, REST!!!
Re: Polish Student Visa by sleo170: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
gentlejin:

I need help bro....pls drop ur digits
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okunlola03: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
gentlejin:

Bro, are you an agent or something... give us details on what you do and contact, so we can reach out.

Thanks for your replies. I see things differently after reading them

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by ifec92: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please I need you guys help
I’m applying to university of LODZ…I started my application few days back and I got to where I’d need to upload my documents. My school says they will send the transcript to the school when it’s ready, and till now I’ve not been given the student copy either, can I skip it? can I still meet up the July 15 deadline

Secondly, in the case I’m to skip it, how do I pay the application fee of 10euros that was requested..what bank
Thirdly.. it’s a self sponsor thing and I only have 2.5m, can it work for me? The block account of 5million, who know anyone that can help with it while I pay for the service

You guys should please respond as I’m new to the thread and I’ve tried reading from the first page �

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.