Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (901040 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hi everyone!
Please, I’m in need of a accommodation or say, a private dormitory. My Uni says they’re not accepting Nigerians in their dorm this year.
Please, I need help urgently.

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please is transfer wise still working? Can someone teach me how to use it
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bibilucky1:
Hi everyone!
Please, I’m in need of a accommodation or say, a private dormitory. My Uni says they’re not accepting Nigerians in their dorm this year.

Thank you

Run away from that university immediately! I promise you that university is not good for you at all. Apply in University of Opole and feel at peace biko. Their first phase application is closing on the 16th July. Be fast please because you are not welcomed in that type of university that cannot accommodate people from your country. It’s direct red flag signal. This is the best advise if you want to avoid story that connects with “had I known”. I wish you good luck.

14 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
Iamblessedwitty:
Hello everyone,I have taken my time to read through the thread and by God's grace, I want to start preparing myself towards 2022 admission so help me God.

I'm starting with collecting my high school documents as I'm going for an undergraduate course.
Today I went to Waec office in Yaba so I can get the original Waec certificate but I was told it's my school that will issue the certificate.

But this is the 2 certificates I had received from my school some years ago. I'm confused, please help me check, can this 2 certificates work? Do I still need to go to my secondary school for any certificate? . Please don't ignore thank you

I heard that it's difficult to get visa for BSc studies once you're above 27 years.

People, how true is this?

P.S your waec is 2008
Re: Polish Student Visa by Abiliboi: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Well would be doing mine at alagbon

Plz how much is 5yrs passport renewal at Alagbon?
Re: Polish Student Visa by OliveCynosure(f): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bibilucky1:
Hi everyone!

Thank you

If you ask me, I'll say that's a red flag. They probably have issues with black people

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Abiliboi: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Goodevenn house
Please is there anyone here that applied for admission from Uni Opole for his/her Master's? Plz indicate
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bibilucky1:
Hi everyone!

Thank you

Which university?
You could drop the name of the university for people to be aware of those to avoid when seeking for admission.

Either they had bitter experience with a former student of Nigerian origin or the intentionally block Nigerians from staying in their own dormitory which is extremely bad. How can a house landlord offer you accommodation in his blocks of flat but refused to allow you to pack your bicycle or car inside the compound?
To me, it means you are not welcomed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by IkemIkem: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please how much?
Mirim:

I can help you im in Abuja at the moment.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Praise2222:

I heard that it's difficult to get visa for BSc studies once you're above 27 years.

People, how true is this?

P.S your waec is 2008

Not true

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
lindasweden:

Run away from that university immediately! I promise you that university is not good for you at all. Apply in University of Opole and feel at peace biko. Their first phase application is closing on the 16th July. Be fast please because you are not welcomed in that type of university that cannot accommodate people from your country. It’s direct red flag signal. This is the best advise if you want to avoid story that connects with “had I known”. I wish you good luck.

Opole closed today
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abiliboi:

Plz how much is 5yrs passport renewal at Alagbon?
Bro i cant say an estimate u know how they extort just budget like 50k
Re: Polish Student Visa by Praise2222: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wazzaowner:

Not true

Really?

Is there anyone in this group that is above 27 years, that got visa for BSc studies??

Please, I need reply??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bibilucky1:
Hi everyone!

Thank you

shocked what school is that?
If you haven't paid tuition, please ruunnnnnnnnnn
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bibilucky1:

Opole closed today

Please my dear. That is not true. University of Opole is still open for admission. It’s better you apply before the 16th July.

First round: 19th April to 16th July
Second round: 17th July to 27th September

These are for both bachelors and masters programs. The link below will take you direct to the University website.

Source:
http://hello.uni.opole.pl/the-most-important-recruitment-information/
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 5:18am On Jul 13, 2021
Visa appointment…let’s get you started
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2021
afembaba:
Please is transfer wise still working? Can someone teach me how to use it

Yes you can fund the wallet with your debit card
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Please, I need a link for private dorms in Lublin. If you have any, kindly share. God bless!!!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bibilucky1: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2021
Schon007:

shocked what school is that?
If you haven't paid tuition, please ruunnnnnnnnnn

I have paid tuition
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Praise2222:

Really?

Is there anyone in this group that is above 27 years, that got visa for BSc studies??

Please, I need reply??

Of course people above 27yrs get visa for BSC studies. I personally know of not just one

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Bibilucky1:

I have paid tuition
You're not answering the questions to the fullest so people can help you. What school is that?

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2021
Bibilucky1:
Please, I need a link for private dorms in Lublin. If you have any, kindly share. God bless!!!

That means you're referring to WSEI, how come they told you they weren't taking Nigerians....they told others they were fully booked.
Anyways, you can either use student depot or look for someone in lublin to help secure a private accommodation for you.
I went with the second opinion

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
You're not answering the questions to the fullest so people can help you. What school is that?

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

I don't think he/she will answer but reading through his/her posts, I saw the person talking about gaining admission at WSEI.....and now requesting private dorm in Lublin.

WSEI told people their dorms were fully booked. I donno how he/she got a different one discriminating Nigerians cos even in their offer and acceptance letter, they added that we were entitled to the school dormitory accommodation

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2021
Bibilucky1:

I have paid tuition

My brother apply for tuition fee refund please. They will refund the money to you, but it might take some time. But for now, apply to another university because that school that gave you admission, but told you they don’t accept Nigerians in their student dormitories is not a good school at all. You are too young to start experiencing racism even before arriving. Run away from them please. What is the name of that University please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by richy16(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Good day everyone, I got a conditional admission at Warsaw University of technology, I was told to upload these documents I screenshot, but the problem is I don't have any English language international certificate,but I have a letter of profiency from my bachelor school, please will this work?and also is there anyone in Warsaw? How can I get letter of eligibility.
Please your advice will be helpful

Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2021
richy16:
Good day everyone, I got a conditional admission at Warsaw University of technology, I was told to upload these documents I screenshot, but the problem is I don't have any English language international certificate,but I have a letter of profiency from my bachelor school, please will this work?and also is there anyone in Warsaw? How can I get letter of eligibility.
Please your advice will be helpful

Go to federal ministry of education in Abuja for authentication and apply for the eligibility letter which will be addressed to polish ambassador the letter stipulates you are eligible for bachelors admission or masters in Nigeria. Abuja straight ok

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by richy16(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Soraco57:

Go to federal ministry of education in Abuja for authentication and apply for the eligibility letter which will be addressed to polish ambassador the letter stipulates you are eligible for bachelors admission or masters in Nigeria. Abuja straight ok
Thank you sir for your response, what about legislation of documents, also is there a way I can do it from lagos, cause I don't base in Abuja
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobimvo: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Please, Does anyone have info on University of Wroclaw? And how long on average does it take to process Visa, from setting up an appointment to being granted a visa

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Victoya1(f): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Good day everyone. I'm new here.

I got admission into a university in Poland and I'm putting together documents and funds. Please I would like to know the necessary details/informations regarding travel, embassy and the school.

Thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.