Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902499 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Gundi: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Oemmy:
Hello.
Be patient with opole. Don’t rush and pay another application fees in another school yet. Just send a mail to Opole telling them that you applied for your program and have paid your application fees but up till this moment they have not sent you their admission decision. Tell them you need their decision to enable you make your decision as admission in most schools is coming to an end for October intakes.
As for that your agency I will advise your run far from them. Don’t go close to that office agn. You can pay your fees through any bank of your choice and the money will get to the school

Thank you boss. I'll write to the school first thing tomorrow
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hannania:
Hello fellow, please what's the minimum proof of funds range to show forth.

Proof of depends on your tuition fees and the city that your school is situated. Some city are more expensive than others. In 4-6m will be okay. If your tuition fees is up to €2000 for a semester please go with 6m
Re: Polish Student Visa by mrrandomguy: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please house I need urgent answers to these questions.
I just got admission to Warsaw and they told me to send my documents before August.

1. How long does legalisation take at the Polish embassy?
2. Which copies of certificates should I send to the school? legalised copies or notarised copy?

I don't know what to do again
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
mrrandomguy:
Please house I need urgent answers to these questions.
I just got admission to Warsaw and they told me to send my documents before August.

1. How long does legalisation take at the Polish embassy?
2. Which copies of certificates should I send to the school? legalised copies or notarised copy?

I don't know what to do again

Check the requirements from the their site or you send them email to clearify. But I doubt if it's the original documents.. it's likely notarized copy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Linpre66: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2021
Good day everyone
For someone using foreign sponsor, which the sponsor is in Germany. And All document is being typed in German. Will they person translate the document to polish or English.
Or maybe it’s not necessary

Thanks I will be waiting for your polite answers. No insults please and negative thought thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Linpre66:
Good day everyone
For someone using foreign sponsor, which the sponsor is in Germany. And All document is being typed in German. Will they person translate the document to polish or English.

Thanks I will be waiting for your polite answers. No insults please and negative thoughts thanks.

Don't use foreign sponsors to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Linpre66:
Good day everyone

Thanks I will be waiting for your polite answers. No insults please and negative thought thanks.

Just discard that idea, my friend was denied visa in February because he used his brother in Germany as a sponsor. They told him that he wants to go and meet his brother through that means. Let your brother fund ur account and go for CC and back it up with other finance documents. Only your CC will not fly

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olamide114: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2021
dennison4luv:

Just discard that idea, my friend was denied visa in February because he used his brother in Germany as a sponsor. They told him that he wants to go and meet his brother through that means. Let your brother fund ur account and go for CC and back it up with other finance documents. Only your CC will not fly

How do you mean only your CC will not fly?
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Olamide114:

How do you mean only your CC will not fly?

I can't put that up here..
Note::: your sponsor CC will fly but your own CC as a self sponsor about 75% will not fly

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by bobbymishark(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hello, please so how did your test go
Ug12:
Hi Everyone. My name is ug, I applied admission st poznan university of technology but have online test. Please is there anyone here who have already wrote the test. Want to know what to expect in the admission test. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by mrrandomguy: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
dennison4luv:

Check the requirements from the their site or you send them email to clearify. But I doubt if it's the original documents.. it's likely notarized copy
Is Notarised copy (from Notary Public) the same as legalised copy (the one from Poland Embassy).
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
mrrandomguy:

Is Notarised copy (from Notary Public) the same as legalised copy (the one from Poland Embassy).

No... they are not the same, legalization is done only the embassy and must do authentication in MOE and MOFA before you do can legalization at the embassy

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Easthood5(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bro i sent you a dm OK

Student21:
https:// chat.
whatsapp. com / HFjV3z22d0K4MxxaXKbwox
Close all gaps.
Join the group of University of Warsaw applicants 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by HONOR1: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Please any update on poland visa application for now?

How do i tidy my application
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
who else has gotten admission to wsei lubin school
Have been given offer letter
I would like to know whats the next step to take
Anyone
Very urgent?
Re: Polish Student Visa by sulm: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
I really appreciate.
Am at paying tuition now.
Kindly check your DM
Thanks
blessednendowed:

Some of these questions have already been responded to in the past.

1. Yes

2. CAC and tax statement are optional if your sponsor is a business man/woman. However for proof of funds your sponsor who is a business owner must either show payslips and certificate of employment if they earn a salary OR fund a credit card and get a certificate of credit card limit if they do not earn a salary. They will also need to provide a signed and notarized sponsorship letter.

3. No if your school does not provide accommodation then you have to pay for accommodation reservation and obtain an accommodation contract. If your school provides u with accommodation they may or may not require you to pay in advance . Some schools with accommodation will only require u to pay for accommodation upon arrival , if that is the case they will clearly state so in the accommodation letter they provide to u.

4. Yes u can book flight reservation for free. No u have to show proof of sustainability for a minimum period of 1 year and you must pay your tuition in advance b4 applying for visa.

5. U fill the form online, print it and take it with you to the embassy.

6. Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by mrrandomguy: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
dennison4luv:

No... they are not the same, legalization is done only the embassy and must do authentication in MOE and MOFA before you do can legalization at the embassy
Thank you.
What I don't know now is what they want me to send.
Notarised copies or legalised copies?

Is there anyone who has gone past this stage?
It is not really clear on the site
Re: Polish Student Visa by apharm(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
apharm:
Please who have passed through interviews at Adam mickiewicz University. How is it?

Please help a brother. I have interview tomorrow
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
samson147:
Good day good people of nairaland, pls is there anyone going for authentication and legalization this week please I want to tag along and I am willing to pay.. and, pls (this is a stupid question I know but make una forgive me) how can I book for legalization and authentication if I want to thanks in advance.

you don’t have to travel for authentication and legalization, a plug in Abuja helped me and my friends do ours in 3 days
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:
Please how does one get letter from ministry of education, must I go to Abuja??
No, i paid someone to get it for me, took 3 days, and it was waybill to me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
richy16:

Thank you sir for your response, what about legislation of documents, also is there a way I can do it from lagos, cause I don't base in Abuja
you have to do legalization on your own at the embassy or someone that bears the same surname with you can do for you, the rest you can pay for it to be sorted out
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
necz:
Well, if you're lazy to place a call through just like me and many others did. Then no problem, come to me with ur proposal I will help you or refer you to someone that can help your ministry by getting you an appointment. Simple.

I'm not in Nigeria by the way, so i no get strength to dey call.

But let me ask you a question. How exactly did you want the Embassy to accommodate all the calls from 6 countries? You want them to book 1000 appointments in a day?

The Smart ones who are determine to leave Naija will do what they have to do instead of complaining and blaming the Embassy for the unfortunate situations Nigeria place on them

how we go work abeg
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sheyzkid8:
who else has gotten admission to wsei lubin school
Have been given offer letter
I would like to know whats the next step to take
Anyone
Very urgent?

Next step is to pay tuition (I used form A), then send the telex receipt to the school so they can confirm your payment and send you proper documents. They are pretty fast with confirmation
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Milezwadup:
you have to do legalization on your own at the embassy or someone that bears the same surname with you can do for you, the rest you can pay for it to be sorted out

Doesn’t have to bear same name
Re: Polish Student Visa by bareface(f): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Please who help with the contact of anybody into affidavit in Abuja
Re: Polish Student Visa by Solidstarr28: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hello guys, am kinda new here. The first hand information i have been getting here is priceless. Before the holidays I "qualified" for studies in University of Warsaw after writing their entrance exam. I need accurate information on Legalisation. Is it done on a particular day of the week or is it just the booking that is done only on Fridays? My course will be taught in English, so do I need to translate my documents? Finally, Is there any WhatsApp group for people intending or already studying in University of Warsaw?

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.