Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (901020 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Dejavu21: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2021
application to Schools not Embassy

temmyt20:
your visa application or application to schools in Poland?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dejavu21: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2021
I applied for MSC in SIlesian University of Technology after paying the application fee they sent me a mail that my CGPA is not up to 3.0 therefore my application was rejected

Saframafraja:

What university did you apply to?? And
Was it Msc they gave u admission for

Is your first degree and what you applied for in masters related??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gydion(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Pweedydaughter:
Tualey to them bosses in the house,

Please can 6.2m cc fly for master in krakow? ( The limit will b 5.2m) please I need urgent response!

yes pls

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Gundi:

Please can anybody confirm this for me?

Also, do I have to do the legalization before visa appointment, or I can do it after?

No you don't have to do legalization before visa appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shugarlipz(f): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Sammypedro18:

1. Sure, you can

I hope the answers help ��

Thank you.

Is booking done for MFA as well? Can't see where to book for appointment on their website.

Also, can the person I want to send do the booking for me?

As relates to the issue of credit card limit certificate, what happens to it after the visa is granted? Can i cancel it?

For credit card, I was told that for access bank, i need to bring 120% of the amount i am requesting, how is it like in first bank, please.

Thank you everyone. God bless.
Re: Polish Student Visa by mrrandomguy: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Do we have to book for MOE authentication?
Shugarlipz:

Thank you.
Is booking done for MFA as well? Can't see where to book for appointment on their website.
Also, can the person I want to send do the booking for me?
As relates to the issue of credit card limit certificate, what happens to it after the visa is granted? Can i cancel it?
For credit card, I was told that for access bank, i need to bring 120% of the amount i am requesting, how is it like in first bank, please.
Thank you everyone. God bless.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Zoey94: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
ssan:
I recently got admtted to Opole
Please how long did you wait. How long did it take for you to get accepted. My passport photo got accepted on the 15th of July then I submitted the extra documents including the signed application with my face on it. Does that mean that was the date my application was sent? And how long would I have to wait. Can you please help me with answers to these questions. Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Zoey94: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
blessednendowed:

If you have a sponsor :

1. Make sure they are earn a salary from 550k a month and up. Collect their 3 most recents pay slips, certified letter of employment and their ID . Along with a notarized letter of sponsorship. Submit those to the embassy as proof of funds
OR

2. Ask your sponsor to deposit minimum of 5m into a cash back credit card account at any first bank or access bank. They will be using their Own money as collateral for the credit card. Then have the bank give them a certificate of credit card limit . Submit the certificate along with your sponsors ID and notarized letter of sponsorship to the embassy as proof of funds. In this case because u are using a sponsor the certificate or credit card limit should be in the sponsors name

Remember you can always combine both options (certificate of credit card limit and payslips)

You can also use more than one sponsor.

If you are self sponsored :
use the certificate of credit card limit option. Remember since u are self sponsored it should be in your name.

This has been explained several times in the previous pages . Please people take out time to read previous pages.

Bank statements are not allowed by polish embassy

I think I have answered most of the financial questions. If you still need any other clarifications please post your question here I will answer at my soonest availability.

Thanks

Thank you for the detailed explanation.
I have 2.5m in cash to study at university of opole and I would be self sponsored. I currently don’t have a job. How can I get a credit card in Nigeria and deposit that money into the bank. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Gundi: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
blessednendowed:

If you have a sponsor :

1. Make sure they are earn a salary from 550k a month and up. Collect their 3 most recents pay slips, certified letter of employment and their ID . Along with a notarized letter of sponsorship. Submit those to the embassy as proof of funds
OR

2. Ask your sponsor to deposit minimum of 5m into a cash back credit card account at any first bank or access bank. They will be using their Own money as collateral for the credit card. Then have the bank give them a certificate of credit card limit . Submit the certificate along with your sponsors ID and notarized letter of sponsorship to the embassy as proof of funds. In this case because u are using a sponsor the certificate or credit card limit should be in the sponsors name

Remember you can always combine both options (certificate of credit card limit and payslips)

You can also use more than one sponsor.

If you are self sponsored :
use the certificate of credit card limit option. Remember since u are self sponsored it should be in your name.

This has been explained several times in the previous pages . Please people take out time to read previous pages.

Bank statements are not allowed by polish embassy

I think I have answered most of the financial questions. If you still need any other clarifications please post your question here I will answer at my soonest availability.

Thanks

Thanks so much for this.

What if the person is a business owner? Will he need to submit CAC document and Tax statement?

Also, since he's a business owner, what will he submit in place of certified letter of employment?

If he's to submit tax statement, should it be his personal tax, or the company's tax statement?
And also, is it at the ministry of foreign affairs we will notarize the sponsorship letter?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Roqqu: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Bros, which bank do you use? Please use form A, I guarantee it will be processed in less than a week. FORM A is safer and cheaper as compared to looking for someone you don't know to pay it on your behalf in Poland but not necessarily faster. If you still want to try, I can help you pay from Lagos, Nigeria using form A from my account. We will do the whole transaction together in the bank. Could be safer and better that way, the processing time for my bank is less than 48 hours.

Please what's your bank name?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shugarlipz(f): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
mrrandomguy:

Yes. Someone mentioned it and it's on their website
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shugarlipz(f): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
blessednendowed:

Still challenging. But if u really want it u should put a lot of efforts to have several of your friends and family to help you call the appointment line or people pay for it

Hi, please do you mean that family and friends can call and book appointment for someone so long as they provide the information on the website
a) name and surname;

b) type of visa and purpose of stay;

c) mobile phone.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Roqqu: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Shugarlipz:

Hi, please do you mean that family and friends can call and book appointment for someone so long as they provide the information on the website
a) name and surname;

c) mobile phone.

Yes

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
mrrandomguy:

I’m not sure if you’re asking us if the process is like booking legalization appointment. No it’s not.

If you want to start the authentication process just go the any of the cafes at the ministry. There’ll upload your documents, pay remita, and print an appointment slip for you. They know what to do if you tell them you’re there for authentication.

Same goes for MOFA.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Roqqu:

Please what's your bank name?
Polaris Bank.
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobimvo: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Na wa o, no answer for 10 days? Ogbara Jesus, is there something wrong with the school?

tobimvo:
Please, Does anyone have info on University of Wroclaw? And how long on average does it take to process Visa, from setting up an appointment to being granted a visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChibuGP: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hello guys, please I'm going to the embassy to plead with a random person to pair my documents with his/hers(as regards to legalisation) do I need to tender an authorisation letter? If yes, how then do I put the person's name in that letter, do I write it with a pen or should I type it that same morning before he goes in to legalise? Please I need your kind answers.
Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please ohh has anyone being able to book an appointment ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Abstract2019: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2021

tobimvo:
Na wa o, no answer for 10 days? Ogbara Jesus, is there something wrong with

Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
ChibuGP:
Hello guys, please I'm going to the embassy to plead with a random person to pair my documents with his/hers(as regards to legalisation) do I need to tender an authorisation letter? If yes, how then do I put the person's name in that letter, do I write it with a pen or should I type it that same morning before he goes in to legalise? Please I need your kind answers.
Beside the embassy, lies a place to print.
They have a template.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
mrrandomguy:
Upload your documents and book an appointment on https://ess.education.gov.ng.
You can do this on your phone/PC or a cafe.

Make a photocopy of the documents you intend to authenticate.
Take the originals and photocopies to Ministry of Education.

Make sure you make two copies of the appointment slip.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Janova2014: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
hi boss are you also attendin the school , lets connect

orlahtohbadt:

The school is very real. Try and make elongated research on things before making conclusions. It is a private university in Opole and I know someone that attends. By the way, I like that you invest so much time here and I appreciate that.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Janova2014:
hi boss are you also attendin the school , lets connect

No, I am not. Although I applied. Like someone said, it is better to apply to well known schools than schools that are not so well known. The only perk that school has to us is that it is quite cheap but asides that, it is not worth it for me. Not to say it is not a real school but it is not well known yet.
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Who did I offend, i was suspended since for 48hrs

Re: Polish Student Visa by mrrandomguy: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Refix:

Upload your documents and book an appointment on https://ess.education.gov.ng.
You can do this on your phone/PC or a cafe.

Make a photocopy of the documents you intend to authenticate.
Take the originals and photocopies to Ministry of Education.

Make sure you make two copies of the appointment slip.
Thanks a lot.
Please give me the link to book for appointment with MFA also
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dejavu21: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Saframafraja:

Sorry about that...you confused us here thinking you were denied at the embassy because of your low CGPA

Meanwhile Dm me i can get u admission with that CGpA

I have Check ur mail
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shugarlipz(f): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
iamadonis2:

I’m not sure if you’re asking us if the process is like booking legalization appointment. No it’s not.

If you want to start the authentication process just go the any of the cafes at the ministry. There’ll upload your documents, pay remita, and print an appointment slip for you. They know what to do if you tell them you’re there for authentication.

Same goes for MOFA.

Thank you for this
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Shugarlipz:

a) name and surname;

c) mobile phone.

Yes.... more people that called for you the better... what they need to know is your
Name and surname
Visa type and purpose of stay
Phone number

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Stevsun: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pls is anybody going for legalization next week,l just want to pair.I don’t mind paying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.