Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (891094 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Pls what airline is the best for flight reservation?
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=ChangetheChange post=104143104][b]Good morning,how long does the polish embassy process a student visa application

Usually 2 week
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamveracruise: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
NDNO:
Pls what airline is the best for flight reservation?

Try Lufthansa and choose the option of “pay at the office “ this will enable you book without paying

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Muideenakera(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Iamveracruise:
Please is there anyone here that got offered KUL dormitory and has paid the deposit. Who did you send your proof of payment to and has it been confirmed.

Urgent response please�
Hi send a mail to this guy and attach your payment receipt tomasz.kolodziejczyk@kul.pl

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lheman: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Good evening everyone, pls to those that gained admission to study at WUT, how many days did it take you to get an admission offer after successful application?
Re: Polish Student Visa by InkspillbyOzi: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
I am absolutely new and clueless. Pleas who can I tell to about the financial documents and Visa please? Reach me on 0814266836
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ivian030: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
peterdrury:
Good day Everyone,

So i got a new Passport and wrote to PULS to send me documents containing my new passport number.

It was edited written with a pen online and stamped.

please will this new document fly or should i used the previous one that has old passport number.

Thanks.

Hello I just sent you a pm, I’m interested in this school too. Can we please talk.
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
InkspillbyOzi:
I am absolutely new and clueless. Pleas who can I tell to about the financial documents and Visa please? Reach me on 0814266836

Well, I suggest you read the thread few pages back or what do you want to know about financial documents?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hi guys! Please can someone tell me if fcmb is fast with fees payment? I tried sterling and Polaris today with no luck but it seems possible with fcmb. Please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kollinburg: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Zionwealrh:
Passport cant be renewed until its going to expire in 6 or 5 months time. Still have 9 months. What should i do. Anyone that has been on my shoes. Should please enlighten me

I have similar issues too buh I just collected my new passport and now I can continue with application
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 12:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Zionwealrh:
Passport cant be renewed until its going to expire in 6 or 5 months time. Still have 9 months. What should i do. Anyone that has been on my shoes. Should please enlighten me
The polish embassy won’t deny your visa because it’s expiring in 9months time .
The only thing a passport that is expiring in 9months time will cause is this ; you won’t get up to one year polish visa if your visa gets approved.
I have a friend here who got his visa approved on a passport that was supposed to expire in less than 6months time. (He applied for visa in October 2020, got his visa in 2020 November, passport expired in March 2021)
Re: Polish Student Visa by Xtraprecious(m): 1:47am On Jul 28, 2021
Fam, does anyone have the format for a cover letter to the embassy as part of visa application documents. But please, do we need to write a cover letter stating our purpose?

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by daprince5898(m): 1:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Good to be back here. Just finished reading previous posts and comments
Thanks guys for the sacrifice and time, its really a wounderful work here. God bless all.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Yyoung: 3:30am On Jul 28, 2021
NwaUdi1:

You can check with UBA. The Form A takes less than 7days at CBN rates. You can also check with other Banks since you don't have time

Thank you very much please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Lheman:
Good evening everyone, pls to those that gained admission to study at WUT, how many days did it take you to get an admission offer after successful application?

Mine took 9 days between receiving application, fees, placement tests, and conditional offer of acceptance

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Taofeekdboy(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2021
Vlibray:

The polish embassy won’t deny your visa because it’s expiring in 9months time .
The only thing a passport that is expiring in 9months time will cause is this ; you won’t get up to one year polish visa if your visa gets approved.
I have a friend here who got his visa approved on a passport that was supposed to expire in less than 6months time. (He applied for visa in October 2020, got his visa in 2020 November, passport expired in March 2021)
Are you sure about this?. I have the same issue as well, I have gone to renew my passport but they told me that it will take 6 weeks and I need to resume September 1st.
I still have a year validity on my passport but they said they need a year and 3 months validity on the requirements page.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2021
Taofeekdboy:

Are you sure about this?. I have the same issue as well, I have gone to renew my passport but they told me that it will take 6 weeks and I need to resume September 1st.
I still have a year validity on my passport but they said they need a year and 3 months validity on the requirements page.
who is they ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Taofeekdboy(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Vlibray:

who is they ?
Polish embassy and most of the countries issuing one year or National visa.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Taofeekdboy:
Polish embassy and most of the countries issuing one year or National visa.
Taofeek you can post the email where the polish embassy told you this on here to clear up the issue.
God bless
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Please house when is university of opole opening there admission process again?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2021
Taofeekdboy:

I have same problem
Now it they keep telling me they have not verified my NIN
Time is not on my side
Im also think of using the one with 7 months left
But i have been discouraged
Re: Polish Student Visa by lavicollins(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Muideenakera:

Hi send a mail to this guy and attach your payment receipt tomasz.kolodziejczyk@kul.pl

This Tomasz only confirmed the receipt of my payment but didn’t issue any letter to support my Visa application. I have sent several messages to him after the confirmation but with no response. What do you suggest I do?
Re: Polish Student Visa by xsayberries: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2021
Xtraprecious:
Fam, does anyone have the format for a cover letter to the embassy as part of visa application documents. But please, do we need to write a cover letter stating our purpose?

Thank you
Hello did you get response for this? Can anyone help with this. Pls if you were able to get accommodation contract in Poznań pls I need your help thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning great Militants, please I want to ask few questions for clarification and better understanding:

(1) How do I make payment for my application fee of 20 Euro in polish university as transfer wise is not functional due to CBN policy. Please which other method is best fast and convenient to make the application fee payment?

(2) Which option is best for a self sponsored individual to show for proof of funds
Re: Polish Student Visa by Taofeekdboy(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Vlibray:

Taofeek you can post the email where the polish embassy told you this on here to clear up the issue.
God bless
that's it

Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Taofeekdboy:
that's it
I knew you were going to post this screenshot
well .. all the best to you
to other people with the same issue, the polish embassy won't deny you visa because your passport is expiring in 9 months or a year time
The only thing you won't get is a 365 days visa.
Peace
Re: Polish Student Visa by Precy102: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2021
If one is sponsoring herself, how best will she go about it as it concerns POF?

Also, how long is the POF duration supposed to last? I mean, how long is the POF supposed to be in the account?

How much is it too?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2021
Abeg make una come confirm something o

Has the embassy ever rescheduled a legalization appointment or is someone trying to play tricks on me?

Either ways my house is opposite the embassy I’ll stroll there and ask them hwfa personally

necz
Refix
Blessedandendowed

Modified

Same number used in calling me appears on the embassy website

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (567) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.