Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (891411 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
sKeetz:

I've been calling their number all day. No response.

angry angry angry
Booking for Visa appointment is for Thursdays only by 9 am and it is through phone calls, that for legalization is on Fridays, no specific time and it is through the e-konsulat website and not calls.
Re: Polish Student Visa by sKeetz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Booking for Visa appointment is for Thursdays only by 9 am and it is through phone calls, that for legalization is on Fridays, no specific time and it is through the e-konsulat website and not calls.

Can you send me the link cause i cant find it online? Noob here
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Poland is now survival of the fittest
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bigbadstan10: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
BrightCulture:
Anyone with legalization date? Pls contact me, am ready to pay to pair

Send me a message

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by studyportalca: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
[To study abroad, you need adequate information that would help you have a smooth sail getting admission and visa approved. A foreign degree can be expensive in some countries especially top-tier countries like Canada, the United States, UK, Ireland and Australia, however, we can assist you to obtain a partial or fully funded scholarship.

If you’re looking for affordable tuition fee universities in the world, then we can also recommend you to schools in europe, but the language barrier is another issue you may want to consider. But here is the good news- most european countries have successfully expanded english language in their communities, unlike years back, recently there are millions of foreigners learning to adapt the english language and some are able to speak perfectly!

You can find some english-taught programs in your chosen school, Moreover If you’re also looking for the cheapest destination, international scholarships, and guaranteed approval of visa, studyportal can guide you successfully in fulfilling your dream career .

We also have outreach In all international institutions and can get you the best according to your budget.

Kindly contact studyportalca@gmail.com for more enquires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oge03: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oge03: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
the date just moved two weeks further......
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oge03: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lheman:
Thanks. But can someone with legalization date help another person (that haven’t been able to book legalization appointment) to legalize his/her documents?
Hello....have you got anyone?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oge03: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oge03: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
necz:
Yes, the Embassy did rescheduled so many appointments (Legalization & VISA appointment booking) today due to internal structure review/change.

So you have nothing to worry about

Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
v can I do my legalization in poland ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gundi:

Bro what do you mean by you tried Sterling and Polaris with no luck?
Did they say they can't process the payment, or that they won't process it on time?

What exactly did they say, cos I'm also planning to use Polaris

Maybe the branch you’ll go to will be able to help but over here, the staffs were confused. I ended up with fcmb. I pray it is fast enough. They’ve debited the money though..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oge03: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
sKeetz:

I've been calling their number all day. No response.

angry angry angry

Call number? No o.

You’re on the website refreshing steadily to get legalization appointment every Fridays.

Or you’re calling (voice calls only) every Thursdays for visa appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
huncho22

Please delete that 1.5.0k comment.

You wil get a date eventually. Do you want a motivational line? “I was once in your shoes” grin grin

But really man, this is very public space. Please delete that comment
Re: Polish Student Visa by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Misshelz:

Maybe the branch you’ll go to will be able to help but over here, the staffs were confused. I ended up with fcmb. I pray it is fast enough. They’ve debited the money though..
Please when did you make the payment for the Form A, because someone told me that it takes time with GTB and Zenith.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oge03: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
As matter come be now please is Latvia a good country to study , do we have anyone knows about Latvia? Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
huncho22:
be there doing over sabi , if u don't pay ur chances of getting a date is slim

Na yawa

Till then. But still, please take off that comment. Comments that rub off badly on known or unknown activities connected to this Poland movement will not help us.

On the German thread, last year, someone came back to report that he appeared for a visa interview and the VO mentioned details culled from the German student visa thread on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by EngrJibrael: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Please can a PTDF scholarship cover for the Financial sustenance in Poland?
Re: Polish Student Visa by sKeetz(m): 12:39am On Jul 31, 2021
iamadonis2:

Call number? No o.

You’re on the website refreshing steadily to get legalization appointment every Fridays.

Or you’re calling (voice calls only) every Thursdays for visa appointment

Can you send me the link to where i can get the appointment for legalization? Can't seem to find it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2021
sKeetz:

Can you send me the link to where i can get the appointment for legalization? Can't seem to find it.

https://secure.e-konsulat.gov.pl/

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by hezel: 3:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Please does anyone have a date for legalization at the embassy already I will like to pair please.I need help with legalization please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by adedejis2: 5:19am On Jul 31, 2021
Please who has an idea how I can withdraw from transfer wise to my naira account

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (567) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.