Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903014 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
blessednendowed:

U do not need to pay 4 Flight reservation. Just use any airlines e.g Lufthansa, KLM, Ethiopian airlines etc
Click pay at office option at check out and print out your reservation. Do this within a few hours b4 your appointment or the evening b4.
Thanks bros
Re: Polish Student Visa by Eonyebuchi: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Which institutions are accepting application for masters studies now at Poland for Engineering courses?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kollinburg: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hello guyz
I’m confused right now
I want to ask if 7millon can fly to Warsaw bsc

I hope i can use myself as sponsor
Re: Polish Student Visa by Stevsun: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
blessednendowed:

U do not need to pay 4 Flight reservation. Just use any airlines e.g Lufthansa, KLM, Ethiopian airlines etc
Click pay at office option at check out and print out your reservation. Do this within a few hours b4 your appointment or the evening b4.

I sent you a Dm boss
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Eonyebuchi:
Which institutions are accepting application for masters studies now at Poland for Engineering courses?

Silesian University of Technology
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 1:37am On Aug 04, 2021
Why do you say it's not good to use self sponsor?
And do I have to open the CC account in my parents name and use them as the sponsore?
dennison4luv2:

It's not good to sponsor yourself, try and put that money into your mum, Dad or siblings account and use them as your sponsor. From what happened at the embassy today where those with CC of 5m was rejected, I am not sure if 7m will fly, try and make it 8.6 or 9m
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Kollinburg:
Hello guyz
I’m confused right now
I want to ask if 7millon can fly to Warsaw bsc

I hope i can use myself as sponsor

There is no need to be confused.
Guys, I don’t know how to say this again. You cannot just ask if 7m for Warsaw will fly or not. We do not know your total expenses ok. In order to determine this, the math is very simple.

Tuition cost for 1 year + accomodation cost for 1 year + living expenses for 1 year (that’s food, transportation etc) embassy has told u all minimum living expenses is 700pln a month this may vary based on the city but that’s the minimum + flight cost (embassy gave u minimum 2500pln)

Guys add all of these costs up and convert to naira.
That will give u your minimum financial requirement u must show to the embassy. It may make sense for u to add a little more since naira is unstable n fluctuates frequently. If u get your total amount in PLN and u can’t convert directly to Naira. Convert first to a major currency like euros or usd online n then visit a site like Abokifx.com and use the rates there to convert to naira . Because of inflation now as u know naira is not stable that’s why I refer u to abokifx which list the daily black market rates. So keep that in mind in your calculations.

This is not hard na . Simply do ur calculation. Everyone’s case is diff. Everyone’s expenses will be different. So what may work for me as amount to show for proof of funds may not work for u. Guys calculate for the math ! It’s simple math .

Stop letting people tell u x amount is not enough etc when they know nothing about your total expenses!

Hope this helps .....

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:37am On Aug 04, 2021
dennison4luv2:

It's not good to sponsor yourself, try and put that money into your mum, Dad or siblings account and use them as your sponsor. From what happened at the embassy today where those with CC of 5m was rejected, I am not sure if 7m will fly, try and make it 8.6 or 9m

Here we go again...your friend was denied for financial reasons with a CC of 5m does not mean automatically u start advising others to get CC of 8 or 9m. Everyone’s case is different . Everyone’s expenses are diff and so the amount they will be required to show as proof of funds will differ from individual to individual based on their total expenses including living expenses in the city they going to.
So guys pls read my previous post prior to this and do the math add up ur tuition for a year , living expenses a year , accommodation for a year n flight cost to determine your financial obligation. Like I said naira is not stable n fluctuates frequently so if u will like to add a little more to the total u get that’s fine as well. It’s wise to.

On another note, if ur friend presented financial documents that were not authentic they will be rejected for financial reasons as well.

Guys there is no one size fit all for how much u need to show to the embassy as proof of funds. Embassy has given you guidelines in their visa requirements so Do your math people !

I equally have a couple people last month July who had a cc of 6m to Warsaw n they were granted visa.
So again guys do ur math ! It’s simple !

Do not submit a fake cc either the embassy WILL verify it and trust me u will be denied !

Hope this helps ..

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:59am On Aug 04, 2021
One more thing guys... let’s say for example u did ur math n calculated ur total expenses/obligation to be X total, n u r going to use a sponsor with a payslip instead of cc. Make sure that the sponsor makes more than that X total on their payslip a year. In this example let’s say John’s did his math n his total expenses for a year is 5m n John has a sponsor with a payslip of 8m total a year. This might be ok Bc atleast if the embassy does the math and subtracts 5m from the 8m a year that John’s sponsor earns that means John’s sponsor still has about 3m a year left to use for his own personal expenses in Naija.

So u see Bc payslips r not physical cash u put in an account like cc, when doing ur calculation u gotta factor in the fact that once u subtract your expenses from your sponsors earnings a year , your sponsor should have some amount left for himself . The embassy considers this w payslips

Hope this helps..

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 5:17am On Aug 04, 2021
manneger2:

It took 15 days United Arab Emirates

Please can you state the documents you submitted if you don't mind, that will go a long way....thanks alot��
Re: Polish Student Visa by MadeInTokyo: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2021
blessednendowed:

There is no need to be confused.
Guys, I don’t know how to say this again. You cannot just ask if 7m for Warsaw will fly or not. We do not know your total expenses ok. In order to determine this, the math is very simple.

Tuition cost for 1 year + accomodation cost for 1 year + living expenses for 1 year (that’s food, transportation etc) embassy has told u all minimum living expenses is 700pln a month this may vary based on the city but that’s the minimum + flight cost (embassy gave u minimum 2500pln)

Guys add all of these costs up and convert to naira.
That will give u your minimum financial requirement u must show to the embassy. It may make sense for u to add a little more since naira is unstable n fluctuated frequently. If u get your total amount in PLN and u can’t convert directly to Naira. Convert first to a major currency like euros or usd online n then visit a site like Abokifx.com and use the rates there to convert to naira . Because of inflation now as u know naira is not stable that’s why I refer u to abokifx which list the daily black market rates. So keep that in mind in your calculations.

This is not hard na . Simply do ur calculation. Everyone’s case is diff. Everyone’s expenses will be different. So what may work for me as amount to show for proof of funds may not work for in. Guys calculate for the math ! It’s simple math .

Stop letting people tell u x amount is not enough etc when they know nothing about your total expenses!

Hope this helps .....
My school only requires me to make payment for one semester tution fee, does the polish embassy accept one semester tution or I have to make payment of 1 year tution.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by MadeInTokyo: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2021
dennison4luv2:

So far your school accepts one semester and you pay for it and they send you all the required documents, you are good to go, the embassy will not stop you

Thanks bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
I went to access bank today to create CC acct they told me I can't create since I am not a salary earner
That I can go for other options
Eg option f

Pls guys what are your opinions on this
Very urgent

Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibee303: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please is there any WhatsApp group for University of Opole?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sheyzkid8:
I went to access bank today to create CC acct they told me I can't create since I am not a salary earner
That I can go for other options
Eg option f

Pls guys what are your opinions on this
Very urgent

Go to a bigger branch of the bank, or go to the headquarters.
Someone I know personally just even got his credit card from access bank this afternoon.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sixbaba: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Buzz me on 08179794423, I will add you up

Join in and let's link up

I am going to Silesian University of Technology also.

orlahtohbadt:
Please, we that have gotten admission to Silesian University of Technology, can we know ourselves? I'd love to meet more hopefuls as I have met a few. I'd love us to share experiences and ideas that would help us in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sixbaba: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
There are 2 types of CC, tell them you want the cash back crdit card, you will be the one to fund it, its different from the normal CC. holla 08179794423

Hehisjosh:

Someone I know personally just even got his credit card from access bank this afternoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sixbaba: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Have you been able to sort this?

IGUKPONG:

I have also been offered admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by RIchiediamond27(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello guys
i have been offered admission for Msc in University of Wraclow

i want to go to MOE and MFA.. how much should i budget for everything?

where can i do my medical travel insurance?

what the best way to pay tuition fee to the school's account from nigeria??

and lastly the visa appointment booking... am i to call and book on phone??

please help a brother
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
RIchiediamond27:
Hello guys

please help a brother

For MOE and MOFA, price differs based on how many pages your transcript is and if you're doing it by proxy.
For MOFA, it also depends on if you're paying your remita yourself or going with the fast people that charge you higher

Medical travel insurance can be done with Allianz, Aiico or any other insurance company stated on the embassy site

Use Form A to pay your tuition

Yes, you're to call and book on phone on Thursdays when all your documents are ready especially school, financial and accomodation documents (the rest can be done in hours/a day - flight itinerary, medical insurance)

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mark222: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sorry house sorry for much questions... I have recieve my Addmission and also paid for my Dormentry ...I was told I also need to legalizing my documents at the polish Embassy... please guys assist i went on their website and clicked on legal matter to book a legally date but all I got was No available date until August 20th please any advice I attach a picture
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
RIchiediamond27:
Hello guys

please help a brother

Congratulations

Try Allianz

FORM A (FCMB)

Yes only on Thursdays!

Success

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mark222: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello guys please how can I book the result legalization.. please help a brother
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mark222:
Hello guys please how can I book the result legalization.. please help a brother

Ministry of Education Abuja
Re: Polish Student Visa by chibzu: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hehisjosh:

Please do you know how long it took the person to get the CC?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mark222: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yes I have done that already am talking about polish embassy Legalization
Re: Polish Student Visa by Artistavin: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
what is the easiest way to book an appointment ...i heard � to book appointment now at the polish embassy is hard.
Re: Polish Student Visa by melach(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
I'm waiting for 20th as well.

Mark222:
Sorry house sorry for much questions... I have recieve my Addmission and also paid for my Dormentry ...I was told I also need to legalizing my documents at the polish Embassy... please guys assist i went on their website and clicked on legal matter to book a legally date but all I got was No available date until August 20th please any advice I attach a picture
Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
dennison4luv2:

Most of my friends that went for interview what they bought was 1yr and 2 months, so I will advise you to do the same
did they get the visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Kayj0101 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.